Skills/Tools: Gentran Integration Suite 4.2/4.3(Sterling B2bi), Gentran Server Iseries, Sterling File Confidential, Axway Interchange, Trusted Link Iseries, Contivo Analyst, RPG IV / CL, Unix/Linux/AIX, Connexion, Webmethods Trading Networks/Developer 6.1/ 7.1.2 /8.2 , Java, XMLSpy, SOAP UI, Quality Center, Mulesoft Anypoint, AEM /CQ
Formats: EDI X12, EDIFACT, XML, cXML, xCBL, SAP IDOCs, SAP Process Integration / Process Orchestration
Database: DB2/400, Oracle Developer, TOAD, SQL, SQL Server, Microsoft Access, MongoDB
EDI/EAI Technical Training: Sterling Fundamentals to Gentran Integration Suite Data Mapping and EDI Processing, Beginning and Advanced EDI for Gentran Server Iseries, Inovis Trusted Link 2.0, Trailblazers AS2, Liaison Contivo Analyst Mapping, Confidential AI Training, SAP Process Integration
Data Integration Developer/Analyst
- EDI and A2A Integration with SAP Process Orchestration / Process Integration (SAP PI/PO)
- SAP EDPAR and EDI Partner Setup and Support.
- Dealer Systems development/support in Seebeyond: JCAPS/SRE and Axway Interchange. Certification of Dealer Systems Providers to trade data to Confidential via HTTP and AS2 for Axway. (ADP, CDK, Reynolds and Reynolds, etc.) Sterling File Confidential setups for SFTP Channel for Dealer Service Providers.(Routing Channel Template, Partner, Mailbox, etc)
- Created Systems Integration Testing Environment for Confidential Exchange North America and Europe for Dealer Systems. Applications included eGate/SRE, JCAPS and Axway Interchange. Use of Oracle SQL Developer for Analysis of Dealer Traffic and Reporting.
- Onboarding and testing with Dealer Service Providers utilizing STAR BODS in order to send dealer data to the EDW. The Global Specification is used(GlobalVehicleInventory, etc)
- Test REST (JSON)/SOAP Web Services (Vehicle Inventory/ Locator) in SOAP UI for Dealer Management Systems. Create Groovy Script in SOAP UI test JMS queue processing.
- Adobe AEM 5.6 development and maintenance for Onstar.com
E - Business Coordinator / EDI Developer
- Create/Modify EDI and Confidential Application Integrator mapping. Create translation formats and mapping( 810, 850, 824, etc) Support(816,856,204,990,214 and 210)
- Set up trading partner and trading partner agreements in webMethods Trading Networks 7.1. Use MWS 8.2 for viewing test results and setting up trading partners, Delivery queues, etc. and TP Agreements: Confidential, AI Translation, Delivery.
- Run tests on UNIX command line or remote submission to webMethods 7.1. to verify mapping. Create korn shell scripts for automating processes. OTM tender offer testing with land based carriers. (204, 990, 214, 210), Confidential
- Mapping inbound and outbound to SAP IDOC, ORDERS05(ORDERS, ORDCHG, ORDRSP), INVOIC01 for Supplier System.
Technical Data Analyst
- Analyze/review standard Confidential customer electronic payments for data validation.(FF, XML, x12 820, Payment SAP IDOC, NACHA, proprietary)
- Manual testing using webMethods and UNIX. UNIX testing consisted of running ksh shell scripts. Navigate Unix to different directories to copy files, move and run scripts Wrote and executed Quality Center Test Case and Plans for the ACH/Wire Testing.
- Invoke Webmethods Developer packages to deliver file acknowledgements, back end files in UAT to update flags in different testing scenarios based on electronic payment types.
- Monitor payment testing and customer setups in Webmethods Trading Networks /Developer Testing for Integration to Payment System: ACH, Checks, Wires, Credit Card and other payment types.
- Prepare specifications for custom maps that are not the Confidential standard payment format. Ensure that migration customers were setup communications: VAN, NDM, FTP,SAFE-T,etc.
- Review/Analyze Vector: Connexion set up and maps for trading partners for migration project. Mainframe TSO/ISPF to view datasets and download them for testing in Webmethods.
- Create mapping specs from source (Flat file, EDI, IDOC, Proprietary files) to Confidential XML.Analyze EDI x12 transactions for Wachovia IP Migration to Payment Manager (820, 831, 824)
- Participated in the migration of EDI systems from Gentran/400 to formerly Gentran Integration Suite Windows now Sterling Integrator and from a homegrown system to SAP ECC 6.0. Ensure that invoices are processing through from X12 to SAP INVOIC01 IDOCS in GIS. Maintain the invoice code lists in the map
- Support Current Gentran/400 System(X12, EDIFACT maps) and gathering requirements from company end users and outside trading partners.(856,810,830,870,867, 863, 855,820,824)
- Support GIS 4.3 System, troubleshoot Business Processes Models and map issues. Working on GIS Dashboard. Modify GIS map (X12, EDIFACT, XML) and BPML.
- Export/Import Business Processes and Maps to production. Enable and disable schedules and service configurations. .Implemented a project that converted COMPORD format to X12 EDI
- Create specifications in Contivo Analyst and design documents for offshore team.
- Projects worked on are RR Donnelley, Valeo and Qimonda.
- Interface types: IDOCS, EDI X12, EDIFACT, ODETTE, XML, cXML, xCBL, proprietary flat files, and etc.Converted raw data from client Gentran Integration Suite reports into Contivo specifications.
- Completed Contivo business objects to use as base models for cloned maps.
Sr. EDI Analyst
- Design, develop, test new integration maps in Contivo Analyst. Contivo maps run in the Java runtime environment on Webmethods Integration platform on UNIX. (Putty)
- Maps created include(810, 850,852,864, 856,812,816,214,417,301,401,210), Flat file formats(EMBARC, proprietary flat files, SAP IDOC, XML,NAXML, PAPINET, cXML/ Modifications of EDI to SAP IDOCS maps(both inbound and outbound
- Unit Test maps and data in Webmethods Developer, once data is analyzed move to UAT environment. Testing maps through use cases. QA the X12 output data through EDIFECS against the standards.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. EDI Analyst
- RPG and CL development for custom code flow on top of JD Edwards Sales Order.
- Create EDI maps (810,850,820,856,870,864) in Inovis Trusted Link to process Sales order transactions to JD Edwards(Order to Cash ). Create and Modify Dreamwiter versions.
- Set up EDI trading partner’s relationships in Inovis Trusted Link. Implement Trailblazers AS2 solution for Home Depot, Lowes to name a few.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. AS/400 EDI Programmer Analyst
- Created new custom applications for a Home Entertainment client utilizing RPG IV and CL programming languages.
- Create / update maps for changes to trading partner requirements: 852, 850, 855,861,830 and 856 in Gentran.
- Developed EDI/Supply Chain RPG applications that integrated between Gentran Server AS/400 and the E3 VMR, ASR system: Inbound 856 ASN and the Inbound 861 Receiving Advice.
- Lead and implemented many program designs for MGM Europe and Australia EDI expansion. This effort entailed many modifications and new custom programming.(EDIFACT maps in Gentran/400)
- Designed/written a cross reference system for retailer store change outs for labels. Redesigned/ coded the Purchase Order Creation (850) process to automate 50 retailers.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. AS/400 programmer Analyst
- Developed, enhanced and fixed programs for Kronos Timekeeping System 8.0 version and Infinium 9.1 HR/Payroll system. Programming done in RPG III, IV/ILE and CL.
- Wrote applications that interfaced Kronos Time Keeping between AS/CORE business systems. Wrote a remote time punch system that uploaded employee master data, pulled time punches and created a punch activity report from UNIX box to AS/400 via FTP.
- Developed applications that are used for supporting fixes. Created queries for ad-hoc reporting and problem analysis. Participated in the weekly 24 x 7 support.
- Implemented Kronos 7.4 Timekeeper software to Kronos 8.0 version. This project entailed making custom changes, extensive user testing, Y2K changes and data conversion.
- Re-wrote Query program used by Canadian users in RPGIV and embedded dynamic SQL. In the past 300 + queries were updated with a date when they needed to be ran manually