- Multi - tasking
- Ability to perform well in a constantly changing environment.
- Inventory and storage management
- Shipping and Receiving
- Strong communication and networking skill
- Skilled in maintaining neatness and cleanliness
- Flexible in working and adhering to attendance policies
- Supplies maintenance
- Stock procurement, and
- Electric/hand pallet jack.
- Picking and packing orders
- Work from tote lists, shipping documents, data entry terminal, written and/or verbal instruction, and departmental manual
- SORT: Retrieve tote from departmental inbound conveyor line. Scan tote barcode into system for identification purposes. Pull books from inbound tote as directed and deposit
- Distribute and pick up special orders as directed ("hand-carries").
- Stock processing supplies as needed.
- Pull carton off conveyor line in Unpacking station. Unpack carton, load items into tote, keeping like items together. Inspect for damaged or defective items. Record tote ID, purchase order number or ASN number, total item count, total title count, and employee ID into system using data entry terminal. Break down cartons and place in proper bin for storage / disposal.
COOK/ DISH WASHER
- Inform supervisor when supplies are getting low or equipment is not working properly.
- Use manual and electric appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim food.
- Clean work areas equipment, utensils, dishes and silverware all too sanitary standards.
- Operated industrial dish washing machine.
- Unload supply truck; stocked items when received.
- Prop food and stock the refrigerator.
- Take trash out and mopped and sweeping floor.
- Assist in some food and tray preparation as needed.
- Prepare order processing request and supply’s orders, pulling material, packing boxes.
- Processing incoming merchandise.
- Keeping records and organizing shipping merchandise.
- Receiving, sorting storing taking inventory.
- Deliver all purchase orders to vendors either by fax, overnight mail or email
- Set prices and sales on sales floor.
- Assisting in unloading merchandise and transporting to stock area
- Assist in unpacking cartons and assist in pricing all items accurately.
- Monitor all store shelves and arrange it according to stock tags.
- Coordinate with teams and prepare store displays.
- Manage all merchandise and assist in pull out of all out of code products.
- Order, pricing and demand of customer
- Rotated and replenished merchandise
- Greet all customers coming to store and assisting them in the proper usage of dairy products.
- Maintain neat and clean appearance for store and ensure adherence to dressing
- Maintain knowledge on all current sales and advertisements and ensure all policy according to payment and exchanges.
- Assist store manager in maintain sufficient sock of running products.
- Unload trucks, check in merchandise, reconcile purchase, orders, and distribute received inventory to designated production areas.
- Moved merchandise to zone using hand trucks and pallet jack
- Physically load and unload items to and from delivery trucks and move them to pallets’
- Ascertain that all paperwork is present with both incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Janitorial duties including cleaning baths and breakroom areas and main areas.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Maintained an effective pace to make sure job was fast and effectively done