Motivated, personable business professional that can adapt to all business requirement. Excellent at planning, coordinating, focusing on details, taking initiative, and resolving problems by asking the right questions. Talent for quickly mastering technology - currently working toward certifications in CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records.Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments with excellent team-building skills.
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Hardware Configurations
- Offshore Team Collaboration
- Software Installs
- LAN Connectivity
- Problem Diagnosis
- Phone & Online Support
- Creative Problem Solver
- Preventive Maintenance
- User Training/Support
- Customer Service Complaint Handling
Software: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access); Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Flash); VMware applications; Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Medical Billing: EPIC
Hardware: PCs, Laptops, Telephony Systems, Printers, Routers, Modems
Networking: LAN & VPN/Remote Connectivity, TCP/IP
Platforms: Windows, Citrix
Confidential, Skokie, IL
Accounts Payable/ Receivable
- Efficiently processed vender invoices and maintained vendor files.
- Correct and resolve pricing and quantity issues using SAP
- Coordinated approval processes of all accounts payable invoices.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues using Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Assist with previous years auditing preparation.
Confidential, Downers Grove, IL
- Appealed and resolved unpaid and denied medical claims with Epic Electronic Health Records System; also, was assigned to multiple teams within the company to assist in improving productivity for the clients.
- Reconciled $25,000 or above of patient payments per month timely and accurately; applying payments to correct accounts and balances.
- Maintained team account ledgers by verifying and posting team transactions and total payment amounts collected onto an Excel spreadsheet.
- Verified patient itemized statements for discrepancies, errors, or procedure price updates or changes.
Confidential, Downers Grove, IL
Production Set-U p
- Routinely suggested operational improvements to enhance quality of products, production times and reduce production cost per day. Resolved complex machine failures that would have required escalation. Provided detailed descriptions of issues in trouble ticket system and followed up diligently to ensure swift resolutions.
- Controlled the production of assorted breads from mixing the product to packaging and being shipped worldwide. Received “outstanding” ratings on performance reviews each year, with top marks in teamwork, communication skills and technical problem-solving.
Confidential, Oakbrook, IL
Accounts Payable Specialists
- Efficiently processed contractor/vendor invoices and maintained up-to-date account records. Coordinated approval and raised the credit limit assigned to contractors/vendors. Researched and resolved all payment issues.
- Ensured payments invoices, expense reports and check request) were processed in a timely and accurate manner. Entered all invoices to be paid by check or bank draft; also, maintained and updated contractor/vendor files.
Confidential, Hillside, IL
- Performed an average of 110 follow-up phone calls per day to assist customer needs regarding payment of past due or current auto loans. Filed customer follow-ups per urgency of account delicacy
- Placed phone calls, sent invoices or emailed customers to remind them of the account contract payment due dates and amounts owed.
- Organized and thorough in entering data of all account information located using basic and advanced skip tracing tools.
Confidential, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Invoice Reconciliation/Order Fulfillment
- Tracked inventory and maintained vendor accounts to identify any discrepancies.
- Investigated account reconciliation issues and researched all discrepancies to be resolved quickly for vendors.
- Processed vendor orders of products by entering orders into data management system and ensuring orders are filled correctly and on time.
- Maintained updated inventory on all company products to answer customer inquiries correctly.