- Multifaceted technical career with 15+ - year track record of innovation and success
- Technically sophisticated IT leader with extensive career developing innovative information security and networking solutions for leading commercial and government organizations.
- Broad knowledge and successful project leadership / consultant roles.
- Excels in the qualification/integration/testing of diverse systems that enable business-critical and enterprise-level success.
- Affinity for building relationships with cross functional teams and executive leaders alike to foster consensus.
- Readily masters innovative software and tools.
- Possess active Public Trust security clearance.
- Information Security + Networking Solutions
- Full Life Cycle Project Management
- Systems Launch / Implementation
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- IT Infrastructure Planning / Strategy Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Team Leadership and Motivation
- Budget Administration / Business Management
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Enterprise IT Architect
- Effectively identified asset reuse / redeployment strategy alternatives and developed corresponding GSA Schedule 70-based equipment costs for the new headquarters facility
- Developed network architecture and design packages for wired and Wi-Fi networks including strategies & secure enclave designs for teleworkers, other federal agencies, and other Foundation facility connections.
- Developed a network deployment / redeployment transition strategy that minimized operational and downtime risks while preserving the organization’s aggressive move timeline with uninterrupted, transparent service to both facilities during phased staff moves to new facility.
- Optimized system performance through an assessment of transitional inter-facility connection circuits, and worked with GSA Networx participating carriers to obtain individual case basis quotes for 10Gbps and 100Gbps optical wave service circuits.
Confidential, Centreville, VA
Principal Consultant and Founder
- Developed $3M IT infrastructure, hybrid cloud, and information security and network architecture, design, and managed “big bang” implementation for Berkeley Point Capital, a $25B commercial mortgage bank acquired by an investment group from Deutsche Bank, with 200 users in five offices nation-wide.
- Developed $8.2M loan origination system network / security infrastructure architecture, design, and security plans for 3,000+ users at Fremont Investment and Loan.
- Expertly performed due diligence reviews of information security, infrastructure operations, infrastructure management, IT assets, and transitional support needs of a national mortgage bank for acquiring partnership; developed IT transition strategy and managed transition process.
- Conducted numerous vendor and service provider security risk assessments, benchmarking firms’ INFOSEC posture against the ISO-27001 and NIST 800-53.
- Reorganized Careerbuilder’s IT department, creating helpdesk to align staff skill levels with customer needs; reducing helpdesk ticket resolution times by 75% without adding staff.
- Led software selection / procurement project for distributed expense reporting / management system to integrate with existing multi-currency financial system, Siebel CRM, and related systems for WebMethods.