- About 7 years of experience in the IT industry which includes over 5 years of work in Salesforce.com CRM Platform and about 2 years as a Java developer.
- Experience in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle which includes development, design, and analysis.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com development and implementation with end - to-end knowledge on Requirement Analysis, business Processes and methodologies.
- Experience in salesforce configuration that including custom objects. Custom tabs, workflow rules, validation rule, approval process and custom reports.
- Worked with Salesforce Platform Declarative tools such as Workflows, Process Builder and Visual flow for process automation.
- Proficient in data migration to integrate data from other sources into Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader.
- An in-depth understanding of User, Profiles, Roles and Hierarchies, Permission sets, Sharing Settings to provide data security as needed by the business.
- Created profiles and implemented object-level, field-level and record-level security.
- Designed and implemented page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages, custom formulas.
- Worked with Platform developer tools such as Lightning App Builder for creating and modifying application components, used Force.com IDE for development using Apex, Visualforce and metadata components.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce.com with external AppExchange applications.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force pages. SOQL and SOSL.
- Experience in working with standard objects like Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, Leads and custom objects. Proficient in creating Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked in lightening process builder and experience in developing Lightning pages and Lightning apps using Lightning components and Lightning design system.
- Worked with Oracle, SQL Server and SQL databases and familiar with Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions using PL/SQL and AJAX.
- Very detail oriented professional with focus on business impact, project deadline, minimizing risks and efficient delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes, Controllers & Extensions, Apex Triggers, Visual Force (Pages, Components & Controllers), Workflows & Approvals, Reports & Dashboards, Custom Objects, SOQL, SOSL.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox & Production).
Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java/J2EE, Matlab, PL/SQL
Databases: MySQL, Oracle
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ Java IDE, Virtual Box, Notepad, Sublime Text, MS Office.
Operating Systems: Windows XP Pro/ Vista, Windows 2007, /Linux(Ubuntu)
Senior Salesforce Developer
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the Job science to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked with cross functional teams to estimate software solutions to maximize use of Salesforce.
- Involved in migration from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience, with reports and dashboards automatically viewable and inheriting all permissions and sharing settings defined in Salesforce Classic.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Implemented Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks, Events and Audit Trials and implemented Field Level Security for sensitive data holder fields.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Used SOSL and SOQL for data migration needs. Import Wizard and Data Loader were used to import or export data.
- Managed Security settings and conducted regular Security/Configuration Audit.
- Implemented the Web Services through WSDL in the Salesforce.com for outbound messaging.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with an external application using SOAP/REST based web services.
- Created Summary reports, Matrix reports, Charts and Dashboards to assist the business team.
- Provided Case Management by Configuring Email-to- Case for end user to submit a case through Outlook.
- Worked in different sandboxes for development and testing and involved in migrating the code to production instance in installments using Change Set.
- Customized of Visual force pages with Visual force components, Custom, Extension controllers and developed dynamic components.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly data export, updates, and backup for the organization.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder, & Lightning Component features. Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
Senior Salesforce Developer
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented them.
- After a deep understanding of the business requirements, created necessary custom objects, tabs, fields, and page layouts.
- Created productive documents which will be used by the rest of the team to have better understanding of the related system and the current business process.
- Realtime experience using Salesforce Lightning experience for customizing Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed web-to-lead functionality which directs leads to Salesforce CRM.
- Customized Dashboards to track the productivity and performance of the business.
- Implemented minor enhancements on some of the standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Reports & Dashboards.
- Used Translation workbench in SFDC to translate the custom labels, validation rules and email templates in different languages.
- Responsible for migrating data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com using Data Loader.
- Implemented escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representatives and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Deploy using Force.com IDE tool, change sets and Eclipse for Sandbox to Production environments.
- Experience using Salesforce Lightning UI. Created Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with ERP applications like SAP.
- Developed various Apex classes, triggers, and controller classes.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Salesforce to Visual Force pages.
- Created Profiles and Roles also, performed security and sharing settings to them.
- Developed custom Visualforce pages and wrote various Visualforce email templates and implemented bootstrap framework on these custom VF pages for optimization.
- Created many Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet business requirements.
- Implemented Case Assignment Rules to direct the case to appropriate groups.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning Experience using Apex.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning Experience to manage access to certain fields.
- Altered existing Visualforce to adjust to salesforce new Lightning UI encounter.
- Implemented various fields like Picklist fields, Master-Detail fields, Custom Formula fields and defined Field Dependencies for custom picklist fields.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Lightning (components and controllers), Communities, Pages, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Ajax, JQuery, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, SOQL, SOSL.
Confidential, West Lake, LA
- Involved in various activities of the project, like requirement gathering, analyzing requirements and documenting the functional and non-functional requirements using Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Worked closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize improvements.
- Developed various Batch Apex Classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable Classes daily.
- Used SOQL and SOSL in consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created various web pages in visualforce for capturing various customer enquiries and implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Executed SOQL queries in workbench and data loader to verify Product/Pricing staging data in SFDC/CPQ.
- Developed Apex triggers, Apex classes and Test classes working around the governor limits.
- Maintained data quality by identifying and deleting or merging duplicate records, cleansing and updating inaccurate data.
- Created complex workflows and approval processes. Implemented data segregation through record types and field level security.
- Deployed applications from Sandbox to Production using change sets.
- Organized email templates and inbound emails using visualforce for the clients and customers.
- Provided support to ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow and triggers.
- Invoked Apex classes by implementing Apex scheduler and triggers at regular intervals and to trigger them at some events.
- Used dashboards to keep in track the percentage of sales.
- Experience in creating test cases from requirements and then transforming them into Apex Test Classes to ensure proper coverage of Apex Classes and Triggers.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Worked with team members to identify project tasks, estimated work effort and timelines and escalated any changes to project scope.
- Developed code using Apex which included Triggers, classes for custom Controller and Controller Extensions, and schedulable apex classes as per the functionality of the application.
- Designed and deployed Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Auto-Responsive rules, Page Layouts, mini page layouts, custom components ad custom reports as and when needed by the application.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application set up activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Considered Governor Limits while writing SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex for data manipulation needs of the application.
- Queried Salesforce database using SOQL and SOSL queries through Force.com Explorer.
- Used Data Loader for data migration, insert, update and bulk import or export of data.
- Perform unit testing and performance testing for new application functionality. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing.
- Involved in the data mapping process which specifies what kind of data must be extracted from internal data warehouse which should then be transformed and sent to an external entity.
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, internal business process and reporting.
- Defined Lookup and Master-Detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish Many to Many relationships.
- Created many workflows by defining rules, approval processes and related actions for it to function.
- Implemented the requirements on salesforce.com platform and used Eclipse IDE with force.com plug-in to write business logic in Apex.
- Created different types of custom reports for both standard and custom objects to provide all the details about the number of orders, customer balance report with multi-currency support.
- Created and used email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- As a part of maintenance project, prepared knowledge shared document for future reference.
- Used various standard objects (like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities and Cases) and created Page Layouts, Record Types, Relationships, Validation rules, Workflows and Approval process.
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, dependent picklists, and complex page layouts.
- Create complex workflows and Approval processes. Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Responsible for activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading Data in CSV files into salesforce.com and checking for correctness of data.
- Configured features of Salesforce.com using Roles, Profiles, Permission sets, Organization Wide Settings, Sharing Rules, Field Creation, Validation rules, Workflows.
- Created and deployed various Reports (Summary Reports, Matrix Reports, Pie Charts, and Dashboards) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce to track the Cases and configured various reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Involved in the development of Triggers, Apex classes and Visualforce Pages as per the enhancement requests.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Salesforce to Visual Force pages.
- Development of site pages in Visual force using the style sheet provided by Customer.
- Tested thoroughly and deployed code to production using changesets.
- Provided support for day-to-day management of salesforce.com.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page layouts, Workflow & Approvals, custom Reports, Dashboards, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers.
- Responsible for documenting the user requirements and system design specifications.
- Involved in building specifications from the design and preparing a detailed testing strategy and test plan.
- Involved in following up on defects and tracking them to closure.
- Used multi-threading to perform time consuming tasks in the background.
- Developed the user interface screens using Swing for accepting various system inputs such as contract terms, inventory, etc.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases.
- Worked on all phases of application development to implement the assigned use cases successfully.
- Involved in preparing/Tailoring the review checklists and reports.
- Used JDBC for data retrieval from database for various enquiries.
Environment: Java1.6, JSP, Spring3.0, Hibernate3.2, Servlets, SQL, HTML, CSS, Eclipse IDE, Swing, Core Java, AJAX, XML, Tomcat, Windows.