- 8+ Years of experience deploying, customizing, and administering Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, Certified Developer
- Experienced in Apex code, triggers, classes, controllers, VisualForce, API Integration, and SSO.
- Understanding of Custom Settings and Custom Metadata Types.
- Well versed with customizations including custom objects, workflows, record types, page layouts, complex formulas, validation rules, assignment rules, approval processes, apps, and data models.
- Experience setting up Salesforce security including Profiles, Organization Wide Defaults, Roles, Field Level Security, Permission Sets, and Sharing Models
- Online form development including web to lead, web to case, email to case, and web to custom object.
- Experience with Customer Community and Partner Community. 2 Full deployments with SSO and external help integration.
- Overall experience with lead/opportunity lifecycle, including campaign tracking, auto marketing systems, opportunity pipeline, and sales process.
- SDLC experience including architecture, requirements gathering, recommendations, documentation, process flow charts, and UAT.
- Custom apps include native email drip campaign app, project management apps, and custom integrated CPQ app for building residential and commercial solar systems.
- Pardot, Jitterbit ETL, OnDemand Tools, PeopleImport, and Salesforce Dataloader experience
- Data Management (large and small sets) using Excel and SQL
Development IDEs: Salesforce.com Developer Console, Sublime Text with Maven’s Mate, Eclipse, The Welkin Suite, and Microsoft Visual Studios
ERP: Microsoft Dynamics, and Intacct ERP
- Develop triggers, classes, VF pages, and test classes for new processes.
- Architect data models and development according to new business requirements.
- Update/rewrite existing code to fit with our new frameworks. And update code to increase reliability, speed, and limitation issues.
- Oversee all code deployments.
- Create customizations in the org using declarative development tools, including workflow rules, complex formula fields, approval processes, lead assignments, validation rules, trigger flows, and lightning processes.
- Report building including Summary Reports, Matrix Reports, Join Reports, and Dashboards.
- Create sharing rules (declarative and apex on demand sharing), profile updates, and permission sets.
- Develop integration processes for ERP synchronization (Intacct ERP and Oracle).
- Deployment of Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition including custom objects, workflow rules, lead process, sales process, and service process
- Requirements gathering with sales departments and management
- Custom Auto Marketing program using Apex, and Apex scheduler
- Schedule report deliveries for key sales and project management KPIs
- Partner Portal set up and customization
- Custom Project Management App including key milestones, project delays, and formula fields to track completion dates.
Sr. Salesforce Systems Analyst/Developer
- Salesforce.com Unlimited Edition deployment
- Cross functional deployment for Residential Sales, Commercial Sales, Distribution/Vendor sales and Manufacturing sales
- Worked extensively with multiple record types, multiple sales processes, multiple lead generation techniques and assignment of leads across all sales teams.
- Marketing tracking and reporting through campaign development, lead lifecycle process, and custom reporting
- Development of End to End process from Lead generation to Project Management and construction.
- Custom project management app development
- Security set up and maintenance
- Developed and deployed external pricing website using .Net using Salesforce API.
- Enhanced and created new processes for sales teams to help increase efficiency of sales cycle, increase adoption of Salesforce, and lower division costs.