- 4+ years of Salesforce.com experience in Configuration, Customization and Integration.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service, and Support modules.
- Excellent relationship builder with exceptional partnership capability across organizational boundaries at all levels.
- Broad technical and strategic background with strong ability to drive performance by anticipating customer needs, proposing strategic architectural design and solutions, and exceeding expectations.
- Involved in various stages of software development life cycle including - analysis, requirement gathering, design, development, testing & deployment.
- Strong technical resource with excellent analytical capability and proficient interpersonal skills.
- Experience in business processes like Knowledge Management using salesforce.
- Experience in application design, customization, development, support on SalesForce.com Platform and BigMachines/Oracle CPQ cloud.
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL. knowledge in writing Apex Test Classes.
- Having good experience working with Apex Triggers, Batch Apex, and Schedule Apex.
- Worked in Development using Visual force pages, Apex programming.
- Experience in developing custom objects, custom fields, pick list, role-based page layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in realizing the business requirements to design on salesforce.com platform by designing the required entities like custom objects, creating the relationships/ junction objects like Master-Child, lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Pages, Classes, Interfaces, Workflows & Workflow rules, triggers, Email alerts and Business Logic.
- Controllers & Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, S-Controls, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, and Dashboards.
- Experience in creating Process builder processes and visual cloud flows in salesforce.
- In depth knowledge in planning, designing and implementing the ITSM Service Desk tool for an organization, in-line with ITIL framework.
- Hands-on expertise in Salesforce.com Governor limits, Lightning UI, Apex, Data modeling.
- Written SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex.
- Worked on Administering CRM Applications like Data Exports & Imports, Application Support, Security Administration, Maintenance, and User & Security Management.
- Exploring App exchange applications and integrating them with Salesforce.
- Used the Data migration tool for loading sample data and Data loader for loading huge chunks of data to production.
- Knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud, Community, Chatter cloud and Salesforce1.
- Experience on Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management.
Salesforce.com: Apex, Visual Force, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Workflows and Approvals, Email Templates, Formulas, Validation Rules, AppExchange, Eclipse, Reports, Dashboards, Salesforce.com, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, Roles & Profiles, Analytic Snapshots, Sandbox Development and Testing.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/XP/2000/98/95, MS-DOS
Databases: SQL Server 2008/05/2000 & MYSQL.
Tools: Eclipse, SQL Query Analyzer, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Offline Edition, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Data Loader.
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
Confidential, FRISCO, TX
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Interacted with Salesforce.com technical support team on a regular basis.
- Interacted with various business user groups and gathered the requirements for salesforce.com CRM implementation.
- Involved in Salesforce Application Development by selecting the appropriate applications as per the user requirement and customized to meet the requirements of the user and the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, and Visualforce pages using Eclipse IDE with force.com plug-in.
- Wrote triggers to process incoming service e-mail requests from customers to automatically create new case records.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Labels, Components, Visualforce pages, Controllers.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Worked with various Salesforce standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created Custom Reports, Report folders for different users and profiles based on the organizational needs.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Created Lightning components, Apps, Pages.
- Designed various types of email templates and used them for auto responses to customers.
- Generated Reports like Tabular, Summary and Matrix Reports for quarterly and half- yearly sales.
- Maintained user Roles, profiles, workflow Rules, Validation Rules based on the necessity.
- Imported data into organization from Apex data loader utility and Data import wizard based on the Records to be imported.
- Worked as a Salesforce Chatter APP with the organization and regularly participated in the meetings and chatter community.
- Integration of the Web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home-grown applications by using the home-grown web services also used SOAP API's.
- Worked on Sandbox Environment and Migrated code to the Production Environment using Migration Tools.
- Worked closely with Sales Operation team in the process of building Reports and Dashboards.
- Administered and performed application support for ADT Salesforce/CPQ Solution
- Investigated incidents touching all Sales-related applications, including: Telemar, Salesforce.com, CPQ (IBM Sterling quoting tool), Mastermind (billing system), and DocuSign
Environment: Data Loader utility, force.com IDE, Data Import wizard, Changeset, Apex classes, Triggers, Controllers, Web services, Email services, Security controls, Reports, Dashboards, Oracle CPQ.
- Implemented Apex Classes, triggers, Integration, Visual forces
- Administered Salesforce CRM applications for Sales, Marketing and Support Departments
- Configured security and organizational hierarchy for sales for Salesforce implementation.
- Responsible for fund level portfolio analysis in an account for private clients.
- Managed process improvement, automation and integration of this reporting tool and recommend modifications / improvements to different Marketing modules and processes.
- Built custom Salesforce1 Lightning apps for different business groups in the organization and used salesforce lightning design system styles.
- Established RUP methodology for the project execution, Worked on data mapping.
- Lead Salesforce CRM applications application and integration design and development project
- Responsible for creating diagrams and work flow processes using Rational Rose and Swim lanes diagrams.
- Conduct annual Gap Analysis to determine the effectiveness and deficiencies in existing PMO process.
- Worked on JAD (Joint Application Design) as per the technical specifications of the application.
- Document and communicate SFDC administration SOPs and act as consultant to regional admins
- Involved in writing Test Cases, procedures, reports and approval of system release.
- Built Salesforce CPQ (SteelBrick) proof of concept to evaluate underlying technology.
- Created test cases and scenarios for Regression as well as Back-end, GUI and System testing. Deployed the code developed in the Dev Sandbox to the Test Sandbox and the Production sandbox.
- Interacted with testing and the development teams for the development and testing of the code.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Triggers, Visualforce, Apex Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page layouts, Email Services, SOQL, SOSL, Sandbox, Force.com IDE.
Salesforce Intern Developer
- Worked with Business Users and Business analysts for requirements gathering, analyzing the requirements.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects & Custom Objects.
- Written Apex Classes, Controller, Extension Controllers and Apex Triggers in the application for various Business/functional requirements.
- Developed Web Service Callouts from Salesforce to External Applications using SOAP and REST API.
- Developed Custom Web Services in Salesforce and published for External applications
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards, validation rules, formula fields for the application.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC with Salesforce.com.
- Worked with Visualforce Controllers (Standard, Standard List, Custom and Extension)
- Integrated salesforce and Siebel using cast iron and informatica connector tool
- Created salesforce communities for customers and partners.
- Prepared data mapping document to map source and target system fields.
- Worked with Informatica ETL team for creating Data mapping for source and target (salesforce) systems.
- Developed reports and dashboards in the communities
- Experience in Data cleansing by writing apex classes and identifying in MS-excel.
- Configured/Created Profiles, Roles, and Permission Sets for the organization and setting up Field-level, Object-level security rules for the application.
- Written Apex Test Classes for unit testing to ensure at least 75% of code coverage is met.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to different other Sandbox as well as into Production environments.