- 5+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement gathering, architecture design, development.
- Enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of enterprise applications.
- Involved in various projects in end - to- end implementations with multiple roles as an Administrator, Business Analyst, and Developer.
- Extensively worked on Salesforce schema builder for development and analysis of several cloud applications.
- Experience in working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce1 Mobile Administration and Chatter applications.
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Created Salesforce 1 mobile apps using Angular JS, Apex and Visualforce.
- Experience in Providing Training and Documentation on Salesforce Apps to the end users.
- Excelled in working with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts,
- Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasts, Reports and dashboards.
- Experience in creating Custom Objects, Tabs, Fields, Formula fields, Validation rules, Reports, Work flows, Approval processes and Process Builder for automated alerts, field updates and Email generation according to the application requirements.
- Have knowledge in implementing various advanced fields like pick lists, Custom Formula Fields, Many to Many Relationships, Lookups and Master-Detail relationships.
- Experience in designing of Roles, Profiles, Role Based Page Layouts, Custom Reports, Report Folders, Report Extractions to various formats, Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Implemented Security and sharing rules at Object, Field and Record levels for different users in the organization.
- Experienced in data migration from ACT, Excel, MS outlook and Legacy Systems using various data migration tools like Data loader, Import/Export wizard.
- Developed Apex classes, Controller classes, Apex Triggers and on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs.
- Good exposure to AppExchange applications.
- Experienced in customizing compact Layout and Navigation for Salesforce1 Mobile App for end users.
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE and the latest frameworks like JSF, Oracle ADF components
- Experienced in implementing various Apex DML operations, SOSL and SOQL queries using workbench.
Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/ Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForce Pages / Components, Controls, Salesforce Outlook, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects, Apex Data Loader, Lightning Process Builder.
Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com, Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, PL/SQL, Oracle 8i, MS Access, and MySQL.
Computer Skills: SQL, PL/SQL, Advance Excel (Data functions, Pivot tables, V Lookups etc.), Access.
Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java, Java Script, Action Script, UML, HTML, XML, XHTML, DHTML, SQL, VB Script
Documentation Tools: MS Office, MS Visio Pro.
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / Vista, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 , UNIX, Windows 7.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Participated in the identification, understanding, and documentation of business requirements, keeping in mind the need for the application based on the project scope and SDLC methodology.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts and Leads.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs and Components.
- Worked on Sales and Marketing Cloud.
- Implemented Security and Sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Created visualforce pages over Bootstrap framework to customize the branding of community.
- Created various Profiles and configured the Permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, Time triggered tasks, Email alerts and filed updates to implement business logic.
- Migrated data from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Configured the login, single sign-on and self-registration capabilities for the community.
- Developed Visualforce Pages, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers (standard, custom and extension), schedulable Apex classes, and Batch Apex to meet various functional needs in the application and schema builder for development.
- Created various Reports and Dashboards to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different users based on the needs of the organization.
- Integrated the application with in house legacy systems using REST API Web services.
- Involved in creating Salesforce 1 mobile apps using Angular JS, Apex and Visualforce.
- Worked on customization of Visualforce to have lightning experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning features like activities, contextual Hovers, Opportunity board, Customizable dashboard.
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with Salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Worked on customization of Visualforce to have lightning experience for desktop and mobile applications. Expertise in Service Cloud console with exposure to CTI adapters and mobile application integrations.
- Involved on creating Lightning Pages inside Lightning community Builder.
- Involved in setting up lead management, case management to web-to- lead, Web-to case, Email-to- case.
- Performed unit testing, integration testing, bulk testing, staging and User Acceptance Test in full copy Sandbox.
- Assisted in designing, building, and maintaining database to analyze life cycle of checking and debit transactions.
- Migrated consistently to Lightning from Classic in order the sales reps find Just-In-Time information about customers and prospects.
- Build reusable components, and customized Salesforce1 mobile app using Lightning component framework.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Skilled in understanding and implementing the new salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
Environment: Salesforce Lightning platform, Service cloud, Apex, Salesforce communities, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, VisualForce Pages, Component Controllers, Data Loader, HTML, Security Controls, Java script, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, SOAP, Rest, Dupe Blocker, Marketo.
Confidential, Lorain, Ohio
- Analysed the requirements with the business team and converted the requirements into detailed technical requirements.
- Preparation of design documents of various silhouette applications based on the gathered requirements.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, Packages, Visualforce Packages for various functional needs of the application.
- Developed the Custom objects, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Custom Buttons and Links.
- Performed administration activities for SFDC including System Configuration, Analytics Reporting, Data Migration, User Acceptance Testing, End User Training Development & Delivery and System Testing.
- Created Custom Objects and defined Lookup and Master-Detail relationships on the objects and created Junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Created Email templates for inbound emails using Visualforce for the clients and customers.
- Created different Workflow Rules and Approvals for various campaign processes.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding Custom Validation Rules and Triggers.
- Performed various Data Migration activities like Insert, Update, Upsert, Delete and Export using Apex Data Loader by writing SOQL queries.
- Created various Reports (Summary Reports, Matrix Reports, Pie Charts, and Dashboards) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce to track the Cases and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Extensively involved in writing Test classes and moved code into production environment.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team and supported the end users.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Worked with Force.com team to develop and successfully integrated and roll out the project on Apttus Contract Management
- Managed Users, hierarchical Roles, Profiles, Security controls
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Controller extensions, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Cases, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Cast Iron, Sandbox data loading, Windows XP, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Sandbox Test.
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Implemented the requirements on Force.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their role in role hierarchy.
- Defined Org wide default to restrict access from users.
- Customized Page layouts for Standard/Custom objects and assigned Record Types.
- Created Data Validation rules and Formulas as per business requirement.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, Time-Dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Created Reports and Dashboards to track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed various Web Pages in Visualforce for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Integrated the Web Services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the homegrown applications by using the homegrown web services.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Worked with Salesforce.com team to make application certified.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDE.
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, APPTUS, Eclipse IDE, Subversion.
Salesforce Admin/ Developer
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on daily basis.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from Requirements Gathering and Design.
- Involved in activities related to Saleforce.com setup, Configuration, customization,
- Administration, Development, Data Migration and deployment of application to force.com platform.
- Configured and customized Salesforce.com using standard setup tasks as well as developed heavy Apex coding which includes Triggers, classes, classes for custom controllers and controller extension, schedulable apex classes, batch apex, Apex sharing rules, Email Services according to the functional needs of the application.
- Worked on Visualforce Language to develop Visualforce pages, overriding buttons, links and tabs, custom components, templates, integrating email etc.
- Created several workflows by defining rules, approval processes and related actions, which include creating related and time, triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to automate the business process.
- Wrote several SOQL; SOSL queries in the apex coding with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users
- Implemented Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Sharing Rules, and Escalation Rules according to the application requirements.
- Used Dynamic Visualforce components, a niece use case, to dynamically roll- up the necessary fields at run time, whenever requested.
- Used Process Builder to enroot auto case creation, based on certain conditions of the Account.
- Worked on the Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language, testing and deploying.
- Agile Development Methodology was followed for the implementation.
- Conducted Business Process Review sessions to analyze the existing and to-be implemented business processes for Client.
- Have been parts of System Integration Testing, done in other Salesforce instance, once the development is done in the developer instance.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.