- Overall 6 years of IT experience including Salesforce in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Profound understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and MVC (Model View Architecture). Administered and configured Salesforce Users, Roles, and Permission sets, Profiles, Public Groups, Queues and Data Management.
- Expertise in standard Salesforce configuration that include workflow rules, Process builder, page layouts, Record Types, Approval Processes, Assignment rules and Validation rules.
- Extensive experience in creating Lookup relationships, Master - detail relationships and creation of junction objects to establish association among other objects (Many-many relationship).
- Worked on Administering Tools like Data Exports and Data Import Wizard.
- Implemented Visualforce components to customize captions, headers and footers of a Table and to embed a standard list view of an object's records.
- Worked with exceptional handling and displaying custom error messages for effective end user interactive experience using Visual force pages.
- Worked with Visualforce List Controllers to act on a set of records with paging them and iterating them over a list of records.
- Implemented REST and SOAP Web services.
- Experience in migrating data from legacy systems to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology, used AGILE Accelerator to track business requirements, measure progress, and successfully deliver releases right from Salesforce.
- Implemented Batch apex to update all records based on custom criteria.
- Implemented Asynchronous apex, which includes future methods, Queueable Apex, Batch Apex and Schedule Apex.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Deployed the changes using Change sets, Force.com migration tool and Eclipse IDE.
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with Salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Good hands on practice with the new Lightning Design System (LDS), which helps to quickly, and easily create modern enterprise apps using Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components Performed.
- Extensive Knowledge in migration techniques: Change Sets, Force.com IDE tool.
- Experience in Batch Apex, Scheduled Apex, and Integrations concepts using SOAP API, REST API.
- Worked on different Salesforce environment including sandbox and production.
- Strong experience in database development using PL/SQL for MySQL and Oracle.
- Used Informatica for integrating Salesforce organization with Marketing tools.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem-solving skills in the technology arena.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex (Classes, Triggers, Dynamic Apex, Batch, Schedulers), Visualforce (Pages & Controllers), SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approval Processes, Process Builder, Reports & Dashboards, Standard & Custom Objects (Validation Rules, Formulas, Relationships, Record Types, Page Layouts), Security and Sharing (OWD, Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules), Lightning Components, Sales Cloud & Service Cloud.
Web Tools: Salesforce.com Setup Tools, Eclipse/ Force.com IDE, Developer Console, Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Force.com Migration Tool
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server 2008/05/2000, MYSQL, DB2
ETL Tools: Informatica
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Created company profile and set up new user profiles with defined roles.
- Developed and deployed workflows when necessary.
- Configured system security, access settings and sharing rules for users.
- Consistently worked with, and created SFDC objects: accounts, leads, campaigns, reports and dashboards.
- Setup and configured various custom reports and report folders for different user profiles according to the requirements of the organization.
- Configured chatter enabling users to connect with employees, data, and experts.
- Utilized Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create custom and standard reports.
- Imported contact data containing CSV file, with the import wizard and data loader.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Visual force, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox
Confidential, Hanover, NJ
Salesforce Develop/ Admin
- Provide global day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Experience working with SOAP and REST API Calls.
- Experience working with Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages and Triggers.
- Deployed the code into production using Change Sets.
- Experience using Agile Accelerator and Kanban Dashboard.
- Participated in Sprint meetings to prioritize the issues and work accordingly.
- Used Apex Data loader to mass import or export the data.
- Experience working on Process Builder, Workflows rules and validation rules.
- Created fields, Objects, Record types, Page layouts, formula fields, Summary fields, roll up fields.
- Well versed with the data migration tasks and helped team to achieve targets in a timely manner.
- Experience working with Email templates, Inbound- Outbound Messaging.
- Have done the thorough testing before pushing the code into production. Any Enhancements and issues are logged and prioritized.
- Interacted with the customers for the reporting and dashboard needs. Determined unused reports and pushed them to the Quarantine.
- Involved in developing lightning Communities, configuring drag and drop components for Community builder.
- Created Custom Search and Profile Menu Components for Communities.
- Experience in using Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components Experience in modifying Visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Developed Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers, and Events.
- Prepared technical document and documented the frequently occurred problems and how to resolve it for future purposes.
- Worked on Issue Management for tracking the user issues.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities and Leads.
- Create and customize various custom Objects, Tabs, Relationships, Reports and Validation Rules for the application.
- Created Email templates in Text, HTML and Visualforce necessary for the application.
- Analyze and create custom Profiles as required for the business needs and implemented object level, field level and record level security.
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Worked on enhancing and supporting the Exemption Request Application.
- Actively participated in agile scrum calls delivered the business functionality on time.
- Configured email notification using workflow rules when SOW is approved/ rejected.
- Worked on Check c, Daily Cash Log c and Exemption Request c custom objects.
- Involved in developing Apex Triggers to prevent duplicates check entries on Daily Cash Log c Object.
- Developed applications visually using custom-built Lightning components.
- Experience in modifying Visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and Aura Framework.
- Implemented Lightning communities for Salesforce, Customized look and feel of the lightning template.
- Create Custom Theme and content Layout components for Communities.
- Prepared Test classes for modules, involved in Research and Resolve the Cases assigned.
- Created Reports and Dashboard to generate Cases ITD, added scheduled users to the reports.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Interacting with business users to automate the process and come with a better solution.
- Involved in deploying components through inbound and outbound change sets.
Environment: Force.com, Apex, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Lightning Components, Workflows, Controllers, Visual Force pages.
Confidential - Eagan, MN
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Created Users, Roles and Profiles, security controls and shared settings.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom reports and configured Analytical Snapshots to dump the data into on a regular basis for sales performance and lead generation statics.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented field level security, profiles and audit trail setup.
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and Apex Triggers to develop custom logic and objects.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Delivered project reports using conation of custom objects and standard objects.
- Used Data Loader for Data Management in force.com platform.
- Perform administration tasks as needed, managing custom fields, integration and data clean up.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
Environment: SFDC, Force.com, Controllers, Sharing Rules, Web services, Triggers, Controllers, Workflows, Email Updates.
Jr Web Developer
- Involved in gathering and understanding the requirements.
- Involved in creating patient registration screens, patient dashboard reports and appointment.
- Followed AGILE methodology involving daily SCRUM calls, Sprint Planning and Retrospective sessions throughout the project.
- Used TFS as the Version Control tool.
- Writing unit tests.