- Confidential has 12+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Data migration, Development, Integration, Administration, support, and maintenance of CRM/Enterprise wide applications.
- For the past 3+ years, he has concentrated exclusively on Salesforce and has realized valuable hands on experience through his participation in full life cycle of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Salesforce CPQ, Wave Analytics, Lightning Platform and MuleSoft engagements .
- Salesforce Certified Consultant Providing End - to-End elegant and innovative CRM Cloud solutions to my clients with excellent business domain/enterprise knowledge and experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Lightning and knowledge in Marketing Cloud and its complete Development Life Cycle including Agile methodologies.
- Experienced in Project Management and End-to-End delivery of complex solutions to multiple clients, vendor management, onsite and offshore development team deliveries and expert in Identifying gaps and mitigate risks.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in Salesforce Architecture, Data Model, Design, Data mapping, Development and Customization including complex data modeling, Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Setup, Configuration, Integrations, Migration, Testing, Administration, and Deployment of Salesforce.com and other third-party App-Exchange Applications.
- Hands on Experience in MuleSoft ESB, Wave Analytics, Einstein, Big Objects, Salesforce CPQ, Lightning Component Framework, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Design System, Lightning Connect and Lightning Bolt.
- Experienced in App Exchange solutions, Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, integrations, business process automation and other custom development functionalities.
- Experienced in providing presentations, proof of concepts (POC) to stakeholders, Design/Code Review, UML, User training, Six Sigma, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Engage product owners and customer stake holders and understand their business, functional and technical requirements and define success criteria.
- Organize and Synthesize business requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design the documentation part and to Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionalities and client requirements.
- Draft custom/standard development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development and testing resources and solutions through Build/Test/Review cycle with stake holders, product owners and Engagement Manager.
- Proficient in Data Mapping, Data Loading, Data Migration from Legacy Applications, standard/custom objects to Salesforce.com using Apex Explorer, Data Loader, Jitterbit and ETL/Informatica Cloud.
- Experienced in SQQL, SOSL, Strong Database (RDBMS) development experience in writing queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers, and views in Oracle, SQL Server, and PL/SQL.
- Experienced in Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com Tools, Contract Management, Case Management, Milestones, Entitlement Process, Schema Builder, Process Builder, Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, Assignments Rules, Workflows, Flows, Validation Rules, Approval processes and Live Agent Chat.
- Experienced in Inbound/Outbound Integrations using External Objects, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Bulk & Streaming API’s.
- Hands on Experience in Implementing Salesforce Communities and External Partner Portal.
- Proficient in using Salesforce Force.com IDE, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Mavens mate, Sublime Text, and ANT Migration Tool with respect to Development, Sandbox and Production environment.
- Experienced in DevOps, Version Control, Configuration Management and Release Management process with a strong SDLC knowledge.
- Experienced in creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Record Types, Master-Detail, Lookup, Picklists, Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Rollup Summary, Junction Object and Territory Management.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Sharing Rules, Org Wide Settings, Object level security, Field level security, Record level security, Validation rules and User Access Privileges.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication, written, analytical and interpersonal skills. Willing to work in a challenging and cross-platform environment and a quick learner.
SFDC Platform: Salesforce CRM, Apex, Visualforce, Workflows & Approvals, Flows, Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case, Contract Management, CLM, Salesforce CPQ, Custom Objects, External Objects, Salesforce Communities, SOQL, SOSL, Webservices REST/SOAP/Bulk/Streaming API s, MuleSoft, Reports & Dashboards, Salesforce Lightning, Wave Analytics.
SFDC Technologies: Force.com Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ, Sublime Text, Schema/Process Builder, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), AppExchange, Mavensmate, Jitterbit, Heroku, Workato, Remedyforce/ITSM, Conga, JIRA/Confluence, Jenkins, GitHub/Bitbucket.
Web Technologies: ASP, JSP, Java Script, JQuery, CSS, HTML5, CSS, JSON, XML, Applets, Beans, Servlets, JDBC, Java Script, Adobe Dreamweaver, draw.io, Lucid charts, Visio, Front Page, Photoshop, Lightroom.
Database: PL/SQL, My SQL, ORACLE 12x, Data warehouse, Toad, SQL Loader, ETL/Informatica Cloud.
Languages: Java, C++, C, SQL, Visual Basic.
Operating System: Windows, Unix, Linux, Sun Solaris, IOS, Android.
Other Technologies: Oracle/Siebel CRM, Oracle BIP, MS Access, Microsoft Clarify, Actuate Reports, Remedy, P/CM Plus, Clear Case, SnagIt, Mercury, Harvest, Citrix.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Technical Solution Architect/Salesforce Consultant
Environment: Saleforce.com Platform, Sandbox/Production, Service Cloud, Apex, Visualforce, Reports, Data Loader, Workato, SOQL, SOSL, IntelliJ, Agile, PL/SQL, Windows, Data warehouse, REST/SOAP, Webservices/API, JIRA/Confluence, Bitbucket, Conga, Communities, Lightning Components, Lightning App Builder, SLDS and Lightning Connect.
- Involved in Architecture and design of Salesforce data model, Object Model for Salesforce and external community portal for all the Applicants and Institutions.
- Responsible for user stories and process flows for External Community and Internal Case Management development.
- Interacted with the business user’s community to review functional requirements and to document technical designs specifications and manage development activities.
- Provide guidance and best practices around SFDC solutions.
- Responsible for Data Architecture & Integration of Confidential hybrid cloud modernization project.
- Responsible for design, planning and Migration of legacy Data in to Salesforce.
- Developed and managed bi-directional Application Programming Interface integrations with Workato middleware recipes with Oracle Legacy database
- Responsible for Technical & Solution design and Development process with respect to community and Salesforce build in Agile scope.
Confidential, Ewing, NJ
Salesforce Solution Architect
Environment: Saleforce.com Platform, Sandbox/Production, Service Cloud, Apex, Visualforce, Reports, Data Loader, MuleSoft, SOQL, SOSL, IntelliJ, Agile, PL/SQL, Windows, Salesforce Identity Connect, Data warehouse, REST/SOAP, Webservices/API, JIRA, Bitbucket, Conga, Tableau, Communities, Lightning Components, Lightning App Builder, SLDS and Lightning Connect.
- Involved in architecture and redesign of Salesforce data model and community portal for all external customers complaints Management.
- Responsible for solution design documentation, user stories and process flows for External Community and API projects.
- Involved in reengineering the Loan API using on premise Mulesoft Integration with Salesforce application.
- Enhancements to Loan Registration API and modifications to static resources in Salesforce.
- Enhancements to Case Entitlement and Milestones process for Case/Complaints Management in Salesforce.
- Design and integration of Tableau Dashboards/Reports with Salesforce using iFrames.
- Solution designing for Clients Experience Ticket System and Complaints Management.
Confidential, Woodcliff lake, NJ
Salesforce Solution Architect/Enterprise/CRM Lead
Environment: Saleforce.com Platform Sandbox/Production, Service Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Apex, Visualforce, Dashboards, Reports, Chatter, Data Loader, MuleSoft, Wave Analytics, SOQL, SOSL, IntelliJ, Agile Scrum, PL/SQL, IBM DB2, IIB, Windows, SAML, Data warehouse, Informatica Cloud, REST/SOAP, Webservices/API, JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Conga, Lightning Components, Lightning App Builder, SLDS and Lightning Connect.
- Involved in Enterprise architecture design, scope, and vision for Confidential Group modernization with respect to hybrid cloud technologies along with Key business and Technical stakeholders for Solution design and Architecture.
- Reengineered Salesforce cloud strategy and successfully implemented Community Cloud, Service cloud along with Salesforce CPQ on a Lightning platform.
- Experienced in configuring Product Rules, Guided Selling, Validations, and Price Books in Salesforce CPQ implementation.
- Implemented right design pattern and decided/agreed on the Coordination operating Model as this project involves multiple line of business with parallel salesforce implementations and have a huge complex org dependency internally.
- Responsible for asses the current state of the salesforce application and Apex/Visualforce Code re-use/duplication of an old org to the new Lightning service cloud implementation.
- Involved in creating process flow and UML diagrams for the project and along with sandbox architecture design, documentation, and implementation of the same.
- Involved in design and implementation of Reports in Wave Analytics for C-level executives.
- Experienced in redesign and implementation of Inbound/Outbound integrations from IIB to MuleSoft ESB and REST/SOAP API, Webservices integrations of legacy systems.
- Experienced in creating partner communities and Contract Management using Salesforce CPQ for dealer users external to Confidential Group and as well as for internal Admin users.
- Responsible for handling and providing technical guidance to the offshore development team and implementation partner to support business and product strategies.
- Responsible for design and implementation of Data migration, backup/restore, change sets and archiving process for this After Sales, warranty selling and Contract Management project.
- Responsible for reuse/redesign of data model, identifying inefficiencies and ensured the project delivery follows salesforce best practice adherence and design principles.
- Assisted in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks for project deliveries.
Confidential, Park Ridge, NJ
Salesforce Solution Architect/SME
Environment: Saleforce.com Platform Sandbox/Production, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex, Visualforce, Dashboards, Reports, Chatter, Data Loader, Jitterbit, JASON, SOQL, SOSL, JIRA, Eclipse IDE, Agile Scrum, PL/SQL, Oracle 12x, Windows/LINUX, ADSI, Data warehouse, Informatica Cloud, REST/SOAP, Webservices/API, Remedyforce, Heroku, Jenkins, JIRA, Conga, Lightning Components, Lightning App Builder, SLDS and Lightning Connect.
- Exclusive hands on experience in End-to-end migration of 3 major Life cycle project implementation from Siebel Legacy applications to Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud applications for different business units with an honor received a personal appreciation letter from the CIO himself for the successful major cloud implementations.
- Involved in scope, design, requirements gathering, testing, deployment and end user training and follow up on a strategic project planning as the Salesforce.com solution architect and Siebel projects/Business processes SME for Confidential .
- Responsible for Data Mapping and Migration of all the standard/custom objects and from legacy systems to respective sales and service cloud applications using Bulk API, Jitterbit and Informatica cloud for batch integrations.
- Responsible for helping to capture business requirements, identifying appropriate data sources, mapping source to target, Data quality issues, Business transformation rules and their User Stories using Agile Scrum/ Waterfall methodologies.
- Developed and deployed Assignment rules, Workflows, Actions & Approvals, Email Alerts Live agent chat and Web-to-Case for Internal First choice customer service team in Service Cloud.
- Customization of standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Activities, Cases, Leads and other custom objects within the business.
- Exclusive Experience in migrating a very large file system with different file types of attachments from legacy server system to salesforce in to production org.
- Configuration of Custom Reports, Dashboards and Report Folders for different user profiles based on organizational requirement.
- Involved in customization of profiles, Object/Field/Record level security to restrict data access, Hierarchy, Territory Management, OWD, Profiles, Email Templates and Organization set up.
- Configuration and maintenance of Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning permission, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation. Design, development and deployment of Custom objects, Components, Email templates and Visual Force Pages.
- Exclusive experience in legacy application data Integration using Heroku. Also, hands on experience in Contract Management using Conga and knowledge in CPQ.
- Experienced in migration from classic to Lightning using Lightning tools like Lightning Component Framework, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Hands on Experience with integration of external data sources using Lightning Connect.
- Hands on experience in building Salesforce Communities for Customer Portal using templates for Case Management and Knowledge base using Lightning bolt.
- Experienced in day to day tasks and addressing production support issues unlocking, re-setting passwords, modifying data and creating ad hoc reports in Salesforce.com.
- Involved in Daily standups and weekly Sprints, Scrum, Grooming and Retro Meetings with scrum teams.
Confidential, Park Ridge, NJ
Siebel Technical Consultant/Lead
Environment: Siebel Financial Services 220.127.116.11, BIP, SQL, Oracle 12.x, Windows, Linux.
- Technical Project Lead and Senior Developer/Upgrade Specialist for multiple upgrade projects from Siebel 18.104.22.168 to Siebel 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 Open UI with IRM Process for multiple Siebel instances and businesses.
- Responsible for Onsite/offshore delivery team deliverables and vendor management assignments.
- Played a major role as a Siebel Data Architect for Confidential during Siebel SEA to SIA (horizontal to vertical) major upgrade for multiple Siebel instances and worked close with vendors.
- Negotiated with Vendors on the technical front for Confidential upgrades, budgets, and projects enhancements.
- Responsible for Data updates, EIM Monthly and Mid-Monthly Data Loads in to Production, data governance, data maintenance and data analysis along with application and server maintenance and 24/7 global support with multiple Siebel instances and business.
- Responsible for Basic customization for Siebel Open UI and Mobile implementation for IOS/Android tablets and smart phones. Requirements gathering, Technical documentation, Bug fixes, enhancements requests, Configuration, scripting, Upgrades, applying Quick Fix and all other Siebel application/server related developments, Migration and Deployment. Application testing, regression, and user acceptance testing.
- New data integration enhancements and maintenance requests. Development and Administration of BI Publisher Reports related projects.
- SRF and Repository Migration, Siebel Anywhere and Siebel Remote. Contact Denormalization, Purging/Archiving of records periodically and Performance tuning. Server Installation and Oracle Database set up, administration and maintenance.
- Correspondence & Proposal templates creation/modification, Quotes, Agreements, Literature Document generation processes and administration.
- Providing expert and technical guidance to the client with a vision and cost effective and high-quality solutions and time-consuming deliverables.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Application Engineer
Environment: Siebel Financial Services 18.104.22.168, SQL, Oracle 10g, Windows XP, Sun SolarisCitrix and Actuate Reports.
- Requirements gathering and Technical documentation, Configuration, Scripting, Design and Documentation, Email Templates, Certificates, pop scripts, Siebel Portal and Actuate Reports.
- EIM data load Jobs, Data Mapping and Data Loads, migration, SRF/Repository Migration.
- Lead Production Application issues, system enhancement, development efforts, implementation and rollout, Manual Testing, Unit Testing, Test Cases and Release Notes and End User Training for the Business needs.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Siebel Developer
Environment: Siebel Energy, Sales 7.8, SQL, Oracle 10g, Windows 2000.
- Sr. Siebel Application Developer/Analyst in Siebel Accenture team of 5.
- Requirements Gathering, Designing, Technical Documents, Configuration, Scripting, Design, Email and Document Templates.
- Siebel Administration, SRF/Repository Migration, Manual/Unit Testing and Test cases.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Siebel Developer/Data Analyst
Environment: Siebel Call Center 7.8, 7.5.x, SQL, Oracle 9i, Windows XP, UNIX.
- Siebel Developer/Analyst in Siebel call center Break fix team for a huge Siebel environment.
- Addressing and fixing the configuration and scripting related issues in Siebel call center production environment based on the priority level. Enhancement and customization of Siebel Business Objects, Business Components, and interfaces (Screens, Applets, and Views) and other configuration tasks.
- EIM tasks and data analysis, migration, and Assignment Jobs for Insurance based accounts.
- Unit testing for the loaded data in Siebel Call Center. Documented test cases and test results.
- Monitoring the behavior of Cicero application with Siebel with 17 other complex internal integrated applications and environment.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Siebel Developer/Production Support Primary Analyst
Environment: Siebel Sales, Marketing, Call Center 7.5.x, 7.7.x, SQL, Oracle 9i, Windows XP.
- Performed a role as a Siebel CRM primary support for production environment to ensure overall stability, performance, and quality of the Siebel environments.
- Maintenance and Administration of environments such as Production, Patch, Acceptance, Test and Development.
- Bug fixing, Configuration, scripting related issues within the Siebel application.
- Responded to the calls from Siebel users within the specified service level for supporting the technical application-based issues and problem resolution. Review and discuss all open Siebel production issues to the team daily basis with reports.
- Monitoring the free space on Siebel Data and Siebel Index on all Siebel database servers on a daily basis and other list of daily inbound interfaces for verification and accuracy.
- Created Placeholder for the next patch or planned release in Mercury Quality Center (Test Director) and Remedy P/CM plus.