- 7 years of experience out of which 5 years in analyzing Sales, Marketing, Customer Orders and Customer Support business processes used by salesforce.com customers and 2 years in QA and database administration.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at various levels of organization.
- Strong Knowledge in implementing salesforce.com security using Profiles, Roles, and Permission Sets &Sharing rules based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Hands - on experience in the customization salesforce.com Reports and Dashboards.
- Created Validation Rules, Approval Process, workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and Email Alerts.
- Experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements
- Experience in developing Cloud Applications using Apex classes, Apex triggers, Visual force Pages, Page Layouts.
- Hands on experience in designing Web Pages in Visual Force for functional needs within Salesforce.
- Strong understanding in writing the complex Formula fields and Validation Rules as per the requirements.
- Strong Knowledge on data migration from standard Excel and the legacy systems like Data Import Wizard & Data loader and used Data loader for Data management like Import, Export, Update & Delete in salesforce.com.
- Well acquainted with software development life cycle(SDLC) and testing concepts.
- Involved in Business Requirements and Functional Requirements gathering, reviewing process.
- Excellent SQL programming skills and developing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Packages using SQL/PL SQL.
- Very good understanding and experience in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, including scripting, querying, updating, data extraction, analysis, modeling, testing.
- Proficient knowledge in Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug life cycle.
- Hands on experience in writing Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Executing Test cases and Documenting Test Results and creating Traceability Matrices.
- Strong analytical and QA/Testing skills, capacity for work and diagnostic ability, gathering different kind of projects requirement.
- Excellent Technical, Communication and Interpersonal Skills with strong Customer Orientation and Client Interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and Ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environment.
- A good team player with a strong work ethics, a positive attitude and ability to make the best use of resources.
Languages: Apex, C#
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2005,2008,2008/R2,2012, Oracle 9i, MS Access
Tools: and Utilities: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, SQL developer, Toad
Test Management Tool: Quality Center 10
Automation Tools: LoadRunner
Operating Systems: Windows XP/ 2000/2003/2008/ Vista
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Worked on various salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller & Extension Classes to support Visual Force pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from third party internal systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Extracted the data from salesforce.com application into the external databases for generating large data reports using the Informatica On-demand.
- Supported the Data Integration activities using Cast Iron to integrate the data with various business centers using Saleforce.com support.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Analyst/ Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
Salesforce Admin/ Developer
- Responsible for Requirements gathering, Analysis, Data Modeling and create design document.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects and custom objects.
- Designed and deployed Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the Application.
- Designed and developed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Validation rules, Workflow Rules, Email Alerts, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages To suit to the needs of the application.
- Used SOQL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation Needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Migrate the data in excel sheets into CRM using Import/Export Wizard and Data Loader.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during daily Stand up meetings and weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Analyzed requirements, Involved in the development of all modules.
- Worked on the profiles, page layout, record types to configure functional needs.
- Creating validation rules, formula fields, Triggers and test classes for various lead management module requirements.
- Designed, Developed & deployed various APEX Classes, Triggers, Test methods, Visual Force pages & also various Schedule, Batch and Future based Apex classes to implement the custom functionality.
- Involved in performing the Unit Testing in the Apex based environment on force.com Platform.
- Writing the test cases and performing tests on Triggers and Visualforce Pages developed on force.com platform.
- Performed various modifications on the existing code inside Salesforce & followed the governor limits before deployment into Production.
- Used the change set and ANT to deploy customization from sandbox to QA sandbox and Production.
- To Develop SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers to handle the business rules and data integrity and database integration.
- Performed query optimization and performance tuning for complex SQL queries.
- Derived unit testing and contributed to the Software QA process
- Support in production environment by identifying, troubleshooting and resolving issues in production environment.
- Participated in System Documentation and Code Documentation.
- Was involved in M3 data migration.
Confidential, Washington D.C
QA Manual Tester
- Actively involving in preparing Manual Test Scenarios / Test Cases and executing Test Cases.
- Performed System Testing, Regression Testing and Ad-hoc Testing.
- Involved in writing UAT Scripts.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing.
- Prepared Post-Release Reports such as Traceability Matrix, Test Summary Report &Test Case execution report.
- Involved in communicating to Client regularly by means of chat or emails regarding Clarifications and suggestions.
- Verifying the Fixed Defects and validating the Customer Defects
- Prepare and Maintain different reports required for the project and updating in VSS
- Worked closely with developers and business users to discuss defects and resolutions.