- Over 3+ years of professional experience as a Software Consultant, with nearly 2+ years of experience on Salesforce CRM platform as System Analyst/ Admin working with Sales, marketing & Service Could.
- Proficient in security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Page layout customization, page layout assignment based on profiles, creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, process builders, email templates, case management web - to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case,
- Good development experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers), SOSL, SOQL REST API, SOAP API, Asynchronous Apex.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem solving skills in the technology arena.
Salesforce technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Platform.
Languages: Apex, C, SOQL, SOSL
Database: Oracle, SQL Database.
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio.
Platform: Windows, MAC, Linux.
- Understand the business Scenarios and customized the business solution using Saleforce.com and force.com platforms.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader. Besides responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Implemented business Scenarios using Custom objects, Custom Fields, Custom Tabs, Standard Objects, Reports and Dashboards, roles, profiles, sharing rules, process builders, email templates, validation rules
- Worked on Apex triggers, Apex classes, Test classes. Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on Auto Rabbit for deployments.
Tools: Force.com IDE, Data loader, Visualforce, Apex. DocuSign, Workbench
- Reviewed functional and non-functional system requirements and constructed a conceptual design and detailed designs that align processes and technologies to achieve business objectives around credit risk.
- Created objects, fields, Record Types, Profiles, Roles and Page Layouts for the Custom Object.
- Used SOQL, SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Develop visual force pages, visual force custom controller components, developed REST API for integration between the client system and salesforce.
Tools: Force.com IDE, Dataloader, Visualforce, Apex.
Salesforce Developer & Administrator
- Gathered the requirements and the existing model of their business
- Proposed the data model, security model.
- Configured objects, relationships, profiles roles, workflow rules, validation rules, batch classes, test classes.
- Worked on Identity connect to have the Sync between Active directory and Salesforce.
- Worked on triggers, process builders, flows.
- Created Custom Plaintext/HTML email templates and used it to trigger Workflow email alert.
Tools: Force.com IDE, Identity Connect, Data Loader.
- Proposed the process flow and UI for the development.
- Configured custom Meta data types, process builders, tasks, and security model.
- Worked on workflow rules, validation rules, batch classes, test classes.
- Developed apex controllers and helper classes from the functionality stand point. Besides Worked on content deliveries, libraries, chatter, files.
- Worked on the community builder and developed community pages, restricted the community page access without proper authentication.
Tools: Force.com IDE, Lightning, Data Loader, Milestones PM, DocuSign.
- Helped in understanding the needs of the users and successfully able to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical people.
- Created Data Model, Custom Objects, Custom Fields and Page Layouts.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions.
- Developed Intake forms using Visualforce pages and Apex classes.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports to dump the data on regular basis.
Tools: Force.com IDE, Data Loader, DocuSign, Survey Monkey
- Provided requested access to the profiles.
- Worked with User, Asset and Permissions.
- Maintained all production, development servers.
- Generated Reports using Business Objects.
- Generated bulk reports using SQL queries.
Tools: Confidential Remedy, SAP Business Objects, Data Loader.