Inside Big Data Sales Executive, San Ramon, Ca
- Finished 4th and 1st quarters with highest overall KPI’s. Calls, meetings, conversions and sales. Leading the 2nd quarter.
- Responsible for two territories, the South West and North West as SDR, covering for turnover.
- Acting Enterprise Sales Executive covering the West coast, closing three deals for over 300,000.
- Promoted to new hybrid dual Inside Sales and SDR role after showing the ability to hunt and close by phone.
- Leader of social committee planning, budgeting and booking company social events.
Retail Sales Manager, Ca
- Ran two retail locations Confidential and Confidential with a combined P&L of 3 million annually.
- Responsible for the career development of 20 including both tech and sales staff.
- Regularly led in multiple KPI’s including gross handset ads and accessories.
Business Development manager, Foster City, CA
- Made twelve placements at major accounts Confidential, Confidential and Confidential .
Business Development manager, Fremont, CA
- Made eight contractor placements into newly won accounts.
Business account Executive, Livermore, CA
- Award winning Business account Executive producing 130% of quota year one. 121% year two.
- 134% in year three.
- Responsible for East Bay territory, with all prospecting, sales, and contracting Business account Executive responsibility.
General Sales Manager, San Leandro, CA
- Ran the total operations of the largest music equipment retailer in the bay area.
- Responsible for a team of over 45 employees across 3 locations, including sales, repair, admin and teachers.
- Raised revenue across the business units by over 50% by focusing on untapped markets and marketing efforts.
Business Account executive and Data Sales Consultant, CA
- Led team in all KPI’s and finished the year at 180% of quota.
- Promoted to the data sales team to support two districts.
- Recognized and given special training responsibility for the team’s customer facing smartphone training programs.
Group Inventory Manager, San Leandro, CA
- Responsible for the purchase, appraisal and wholesale of the vehicle fleet for Enterprise’s Confidential dealerships.
- Started two inventory sales outlets that allowed us to return the division to profit.
- 30 direct reports between sales, distribution and refurbishing staff.
- Promoted 7 times in five years. Started as a management trainee then held the management Ast.
- Ast. branch manager, branch manager, BAE, finance manager, branch car sales manager and finally group inventory manager.