- Typing : 50 wpm
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- MicroSoft Office Suite
- Web - browsing programs
- Telephone Reception
- Office Operations Management
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced work environment
- Creating Problem Solving Strategies
- Attention To Detail & Organization
- Team Building
- Youth Mentorship
Data Entry Clerk
- Managed the flow of all incoming requests, via phone and email, for documents regarding wells throughout the state of New Jersey .
- Maintained a running spreadsheet to track all Well Search Requests received, assigned to staff for completion and returned completed.
- Created and managed the flow of invoices for Well Search Requests that required a fee.
- Tracked the daily flow of Well Records and Well Abandonment Reports into the office.
- Aided in the conversion of older Well documents from paper records to digital copies.
- Communicated daily with well drillers and property owners regarding the statuses of different wells throughout the state of New Jersey.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Teaching Artist / Mentor
- Participated in and facilitated weekly workshops for area youth (ages 13-19).
- The workshops are focused around self-expression, community awareness, and building confidence through writing poetry and the performance of spoken word.
- Mentored members of the 2013 AWW Youth Slam Team.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Quality Control Technician
- Checked the quality of products being packaged.
- Followed company and client-issued guidelines to ensure that all products shipped were of the highest quality possible.
- Performed packaging tests at timed intervals to check for leaks, product contamination, mislabeling, and any other flaws that would render the product unsuitable for shipping.
- Documented all information collected, and reported to management when applicable.
Confidential, Confidential, NJ
- Reported directly to the Chief of Human Resources for the Confidential Board.
- Created and tracked schedules, mailings, and interoffice correspondence on a daily basis, using MS Excel.
- Performed basic clerical duties: filing, faxing documents, typing memos, etc.
- Created and maintained a filing system to organize documents that had been back logged from as early as 1999.
- Created and maintained a contact and scheduling system that was used throughout the entire NJSPB agency to ensure that all employees received updated Homeland Security-compliant ID Cards.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Office Operations Supervisor
- Field-to-office liaison for the Field Operations division of the Confidential during the 2010 Decennial Census.
- Managed the daily activities of 3-6 office clerks.
- Worked with the Field Operations Supervisor to ensure that the flow of information between field and office was always as smooth as possible.
- Contacted community organizations and officials to secure sites for Census testing, training, and information distribution.
- Trained newly hired field and office workers using Census-issued texts and tools.
- Instrumental in the successful enumeration of several large Philadelphia colleges and Universities, while protecting the anonymity of the students involved.
- Quality Assurance division of the Confidential (NJ) Local Census Office and the Field Operations division of the Center City Local Census Office.
- Performed major clerical tasks essential to the completion of several phases of the 2010 Decennial Census.