- Over 7+ years of experience in IT as salesforce.com Developer using Force.com, Visual Force, and APEX.
- Experienced in implementing Triggers, Visual force pages, Apex classes, Web Services to achieve complex business functionalities.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of sales force CRM and sales force SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform world’s first commercial Software as a Service (SAAS) application running in Cloud Computing Environments.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com configuration in creating the Custom Objects, various types of Custom fields, buttons, links, Record types, Page layouts, User Profiles, Work flows approvals and Validating Rules.
- Deployed Customization from Sandbox to another environment by Eclipse IDE and Change Set.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed and worked on different Salesforce.com environments such as sandbox and production environments.
- Implemented Service Cloud and Sales Cloud Functionality’s.
- Experienced in Web technologies like HTML, CSS.
- Experience in writing the SOQL and SOSL.
- Good experience in web service - synchronous and asynchronous, Web service factory.
- Used Force.com Web services API and outbound messaging for implementing web services through WSDL in the application for access to data from External systems and websites.
- Installed Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Email Services, Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Hands on experience in database development using PL/SQL in MySql, SQL server 2005 and oracle.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Test Coverage and Code Review.
- Effective employment of Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard and Data Manipulation Language for data migration and management in bulk.
- Having good knowledge of all phases of SDLC with expertise in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, strong understanding of fundamental business processes, excellent Communication and Problem solving skills.
- Experience in customizing Salesforce CRM for generating web-to-leads and web-to-cases
- Experience in SAP ABAP/CRM WEB UI.
SFDC: Standard objects, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Pages using CSS Layout according to the organization profile, Data Loader, Offline Edition, Integration, migration, Reports, Dashboards, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, SOQL, SOSL, Custom objects, S-Controls, Validation rules, Apex Web Services.
Languages: Apex, ABAP
Databases: PL/SQL, SQL Server, Oracle 10g
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/NT/98/UNIX
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Scripts.
Confidential, Farmingdale, NJ
- Involved in Rollout activities of Salesforce.com, initial Setup activities to customize the Salesforce.com for the business model of the organization.
- Customized Accounts, Opportunities, Products standard objects for additional fields and validation rules required by the business processes.
- Performed Data Loading using Force.com Data Loader for the objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, Products (Items) and Price books. Performed data cleansing and duplicate checks using excel before loading the data.
- Implemented the Opportunity/ Lead Assignment process required for managing the various business units of Dialight across United States, Europe Middle East and Australia using Visualforce, Controllers, Public Groups and Queues.
- Implemented Approval Processes for Deal Submittals, Lead Submittals with workflow rules like Field Updates and Email Alerts.
- Extensively worked on developing various Visualforce pages, Controllers Triggers, Unit Tests to address business functionalities.
- Worked on the necessary Security & Sharing setting like OWD, Role Hierarchy & Sharing Rules.
- Created necessary Groups and Sharing rules based on the needs of data access.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards as per the needs of the Business Users
- Performed user setup and provided Administrative support required for managing the Salesforce.
- Web To Lead Setup - generated the required HTML code and integrated with existing Dialight Website to generate the leads in Salesforce.
- Conducted Training/ Demos for various user groups of Dialight across the globe.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, Apex Triggers, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Involved in customizing the Salesforce.com for the business model of the organization.
- Performed customizations across the Salesforce.com application (extending Standard Objects, Building Custom Objects, Validations & Workflows, Apex Web Services, Batch Processes, Visualforce Pages and Controllers).
- Designed and developed custom Solution for Cross Organization Data Sharing of Accounts, Opportunities & Opportunity Products between organizations using Custom Objects, Apex Classes, Batch Programs and Web Services API.
- Designed and developed custom Solution for real time chatter communication on shared Accounts and Opportunities between Confidential and Verizon Enterprise Services salesforce.com instances using Custom Objects, Apex Classes, Batch Programs and Web Services API.
- Worked on various automations like Role Hierarchy Building and managing users in the roles from PeopleSoft feed on daily basis.
- Designed and Developed a Java Utility using Salesforce.com REST API for Chatter Photo Updates by downloading the photos from PeopleFinder and uploading them to Salesforce.com instance of Wireless and Wholesale.
- Designed and developed various batch jobs for processing lead drops & lead assignment, Campaign Management, Account Analytics and more.
- Worked on the necessary Security & Sharing setting like OWD, Role Hierarchy & Sharing Rules.
- Created necessary Public Groups, Permission sets and dynamically added/assigned Users as per the requirement.
- Implemented Account Drilldown feature which helps users to view their subordinates and their accounts in a tree structure.
- Implemented necessary customizations in Accounts which helps users to easily access the accounts which they are currently working on.
- Worked on setting up continuous integration for deployment of builds to various sandboxes & production organization using Jenkins, Force.com Migration Tool and SVN Repository;
- Worked on standard Salesforce.com functionalities like Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Workflows, Approval Processes, Reports, Dashboards and etc., to address the business requirements.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Triggers, Visual force ( pages, components and controllers), SOQL, Change Set, Data Loader, Force.com, Work Flows-approval, Custom objects, Custom tabs, Email service, Html, Web service, Sharing Rules.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Participated in Requirements Gathering Sessions/ Joint Application Development sessions between IT and Business, documented business requirements document (BRD).
- Involved in design and implementing Custom objects and adding custom fields to Standard Objects to meet business needs.
- Extensively worked on developing various Visualforce pages and controllers to address both partner and internal related functionalities like Partner Performance, Cases Closed by Default, Compliance (Certifications & Trainings) Requirements, Deal Submittals, Lead Submittals, Revenue Performance, Partner Rebate Submittals, and Rebate Statements.
- Implemented multi-level Approval Processes (Account Manager Channel Manager Regional Lead) for Deal Submittals, Lead Submittals, Partner Rebate Requests with workflow rules like Field Updates and Email Alerts.
- Implemented and used various supporting functionalities like Public Groups, Queues and Custom Settings for addressing business needs.
- Developed Letter Heads, Email Templates (HTML & Visualforce) for Internal and external communications.
- Implemented various Batch Classes and Schedulable Apex classes to process data from staging objects for KPI Data, Partner Revenue Data and Certifications Expiration Alerts.
- Worked on Data integrations using Informatica Cloud to load the data from Internal Oracle Database to Salesforce.com.
- Developed various Test classes for unit testing.
- Closely worked with Business Team during UAT, addressed Change Requests and functional defects.
- Involved in troubleshooting and addressing production defects in various functional areas.
- Involved in deployments, used Change Sets/ Force.com Migration Tool and Deployed various components through Release Process.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Triggers, Visual force ( pages, components and controllers), Work Flows-approval, Custom objects, Custom tabs, Email service, Html, Web service.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sales force Developer/ Administration
- Sales force Implementation, Administration, Development, End user.
- Analyzed and implemented the Security model (Object level, Field level and Record level) using
- Profiles, Roles and Sharing Model (Organizational-wide defaults & Sharing rules) settings
- Maintained Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture throughout the application.
- Developing Fields, Field mapping, object relationship, Reports related with customization part.
- Implement many to Many Relationship.
- Designed and developed Workflow rules for generating mails and Tasks.
- Developed Deployment Strategy and deployed the application to Test, UAT and Production smoothly using Force.com IDE.
- Involved in developing Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Triggers, Custom Objects and UI Testing& Test Coverage.
- Involved in using lightening, process builder and workflows
- Responsible for UAT hand holding and ensuring a delivery of each module on time.
- Responsible for providing direct support to users on production issues.
- Knowledge on skinny tables, custom indexing, largeset of data, dice.com,
- Worked on tools like splunk, dice, lazy tool, workbench, force.com explorer.
- Involved in gathering Customer requirements from business user teams spread over Sales
- Marketing and Customer service.
- Involved in Creating Gap analysis document, clearly identifying the data, business process.
- Involved in dealing with Workflows of the organization with respect to Salesforce.com implementation.
- Worked with managed packages and configuration.
- Implemented service cloud for internal support teams.
- Created Email templates in text, HTML and Visual force necessary for application.
- Uploaded about close to a million records using the Data loader.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force Pages, Apex Explorer, Quotes, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Web to case, Email to case, Reports, Tags, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, HTML, Time based triggers, Workflows and Validation rule, SOQL, SOSL.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked on standard salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns,
- Opportunities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator and Developer in the organization.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules,
- Approval process, email alerts and templates and field updates.
- Responsible for creation of users, roles, profiles and customization of reports and dashboards as per the client requirement.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects.
- Implemented new enhancements, including creation of custom objects, custom fields, custom tabs.
- Implemented various advanced fields like Picklist, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies.
- Defined object and field level security.
- Customized page layouts for Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity, Contacts, Cases and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Worked with Visual force Pages, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers, Apex Coding, Apex
- Web Services, App Exchange deployment, Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access S-Objects and fields to describe information, execute
- Dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Development of SOAP and REST based web services used for custom development.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Script, Visualforce Pages, Controllers, CSS, Encryption Fields, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Page Layouts, HTML, Java Script, Reports, Dashboards, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.