- Around 5 years of experience in Application Software Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation. This involved hands - on design and development using Force.com Platform, Database Management Systems and J2EE technologies.
- Worked on various consoles like Service cloud and Sales console as per the Client requirements.
- Experienced in customizing standard objects Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Picklist, role based page layouts, Validation Rules.
- Expertise in designing Workflow Alerts and Actions, Approval Processes, Custom Reports types, Report Extractions to various formats and Dashboards, Snapshots.
- Customized several Validation Rules, tasks, Workflow rules, Triggers, Apex classes to achieve the complex business functionality.
- Extensively worked on Salesforce.com Sandbox and production environments including creating Sandboxes and refreshing it time to time. Deployment between Production and Sandboxes using Eclipse, Force.com Migration Tool and Change set.
- Exceptional proficiency in Apex Classes Visualforce Migration Tool and other programs in Salesforce developer toolkit.
- Good experience in interacting with Customers, Presentations & conducting application demos. Good analytical, verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Worked on translating several Visualforce pages to lightning framework.
- Experience with data migration and updates through the tool App Exchange Data Loader in Salesforce.com.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Sound ability to integrate various business processes across different system.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Apex Classes/Controllers Batch Jobs & Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers), Lightning Components, Salesforce1.
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Data Loader, Integration, Migration, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox Data Loading, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, SOQL, SOSL, S-Control.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 2008/2005
Operating System: Linux/ Unix, Windows
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, jQuery, XML, CSS, Bootstrap, VF, SOAP/REST
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
SalesForce Developer/ Administrator
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Setup first SFDC implementation in the Company. Created Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, Record Types and Page Layouts, Workflows and Approval Processes to reflect current business processes.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Created Apex Classes, Triggers as per the requirement.
- Performed Data cleanup and Uploaded Data into Salesforce using Data Loader.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Developed automated Workflows and Approval processes for sales opportunities, lead routing.
- Implemented case management automation - Web to Case, E-mail to Case.
- Configured Sharing settings to specify the level of access the users must have to each other's data.
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead, Lead Conversion and Auto-Response rules.
- Configured the Case Management Process.
- Integrated Custom Order Management System with Salesforce using REST Web Services. Created Trigger to count the Open task on Lead Object.
- Created Visual Force Pages using Custom Controller and Extensions as per the Requirement.
- Created Reports and Dashboards and scheduled Dashboard refresh.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Designed Validation Rules along with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quantity and data consistency.
- Implemented relationship fields for proper data loading.
Environment: SaleForce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, APPTUS, Eclipse IDE, Subversion
SalesForce Developer/ Administrator
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Implemented the requirements on Force.com Platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their role in role hierarchy.
- Defined Organization Wide Default to restrict access from users.
- Customized Page layouts for Standard/Custom objects and assigned Record Types.
- Created Data Validation Rules and Formulas as per business requirement.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Created Reports and Dashboards to track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed various WebPages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry. Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visual Force.
- Integrated the Web Services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home-grown applications by using the home-grown web services.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Worked with Salesforce.com team to make application certified.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDES.
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
Environment: SalesForce.com platform, Visual Force Pages, Apex Language, Java Script, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Eclipse IDE Plug-in
- Diagnose and resolve problems due to software defects which are escalated by support staff to development team.
- Responsible for source control and configuration management for managing source code and technical documentation.
- Designed XML Schema in XSD files.
- Developed test scripts for the other developers based on the module they are working.
- Used CVS as version control.
- Implemented unit testing and Integrated testing.
- Responsible for testing of application on various levels like integration and System testing by utilizing various methodologies.