- Over 8 years of IT experience with around 4 years’ experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform both as Developer and Administrator.
- SFDC Techno Functional with thorough knowledge of requirement gathering from functional and other business users. Experience working with both point - and-click configuration as well as programmatic customization.
- Extensive experience in salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service modules.
- Strong Salesforce ecosystem knowledge and integration components (APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, data loaders, etc.) including performing multiple complex data migrations.
- Extensive experience in application design, customization, development, support on Salesforce.com, Force.com platform and Web based application using Apex.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers and Visual Force.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming, Sales force.
- Strong knowledge about Sales cloud, Service cloud customization and good understanding with Client/Server architecture, Object-Oriented design techniques and web application design.
- Extensive experience in lead, Case management, web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Exposure to implementation, consultation, development, customization, integration, migration and support services for Salesforce, Force.com, AppExchange apps and projects related to CRM modifications.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com Governor Limits with an ability to optimize code to respect those limits. Experience in working with client specific solutions like Salesforce.com Sandbox deployments, Force.com IDE, Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOSL and various production environments as well as the ability to efficiently analyze and interpret data using Salesforce.
- Experienced in migrating from proprietary legacy system to SFDC.
- Executing solution design activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definitions as well as Developed and contributed to data migration and/or systems integrations strategy and developed data mappings.
- Expertise in SFDC Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).Experience in Buddy Media, Radian 6 and Social Studio in different projects. Experienced in using Eclipse IDE, Force.com ANT, Developer console for development and debugging and query.
- Implementation experience on using Apex Language (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), VisualForce pages, Custom tabs, Custom Objects, S-Controls, Reports, Analytical Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Efficient in understanding the business requirements and creating custom apps, custom objects and fields, relationships, page layouts, validation and workflow rules.
- Experience with the enterprise integration to Salesforce.com. As well as experience in Service Cloud console including working with CTI adapters, mobile application integrations. And Working knowledge of ETL tools and integration leveraging SFDC web services API as well as data transfer using ETL tools.
- Experience in deployment from Sandbox to Production using Force.com Migration Tools like Force.com IDE and Change Sets.
- Exposure to Data Import Wizard, Apex Data Loader, Informatica Data Loader and data migration tools
- Experienced in creating public, private and unlisted Chatter Groups to collaborate with other team members while working in a team.
- Extensive exposure to Black Box testing, Usability testing, End-to-End testing, System testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Experienced working in Cross-functional teams, identifying business requirements and supporting sales/marketing efforts.
- Strong understanding of Change Management and Release management processes
- Innovative, Possess strong business acumen and the talent to be part of a team deploying complex Salesforce.com projects with major integration components using AppExchange, possess the ability to communicate effectively and help the company foster change.
Force.com: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Pages, Components & Controllers) Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Data Loader, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Force.com, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Case Management Automation
Business Process: Service Requests and Activities, Opportunities, Quotes and Proposals, Order Management, Campaign Management, Case Management, Contract Management, Pricing, Approval, Partner Deal Registration, Data Cleansing and De-duplication, Agreements and Entitlements, Incident Management
Salesforce Integration Tool: Apex Data Loader, SOAP, web Services, WSDL, Eclipse Force.com IDE Plug-in, Connector, Informatica Cloud Data Wizard, Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Workbench, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Ant Connector with Salesforce, Force.com, Data Import wizard, Dataloader .io, Demand Tools.
Visual Force: Custom Visual Force Pages
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access, DB2, PL/SQL, RDBMS
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
Platforms: Windows, Windows Server, Linux.
Tools: Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Workbench, Eclipse IDE.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/XP/2000/NT/98/95
Documenting Tools: MS Office, Microsoft Project & Visio, Rational
Web Design Tools: SQL Query Analyzer, MS Office, Visio 5.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Worked with Standard Objects like Accounts, Contacts, Reports and dashboards.
- Wrote bulk triggers for processing bulk data in SFDC. Wrote test classes to ensure over 90% code coverage and assertions to test the business functionality.
- Extensive experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Experience in working in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, SOAP,REST.
- Experience in Working with Creation of APEX Classes and Triggers for implementing the Complex Business Logic that involves multiple Objects.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Implemented/Implementing Security Settings and configured profiles and permission sets
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on hourly basis.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access S Objects and Field information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL queries.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented custom Account Merge by creating complex visual force pages to allow business users to enter accounts and choose related object records to merge.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code management to the deployment instance after testing
- Analyzing Business requirements and participating in scrum meetings.
- Classes for Email services are written where emails were triggered to users.
- For checking users eligibility written various classes and interfaces using SOSL, SOQL, and Webservices.
- To record user’s interest written complex triggers based on the requirement.
- Also involved in writing batch Apex for scheduling the jobs.
- Designed various pages using Visual force and also used controllers.
- Helping the subordinates in their work.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sales cloud, Service cloud Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SQL, SF Explorer and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document the requirements for Salesforce Interface development and documented them.
- Worked extensively with various Salesforce objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities.
- Designed and implemented Custom Objects, Page Layouts, and Custom Tabs to suit application needs.
- Added campaign members from contact, lead and person account reports.
- Managed campaign members, updated the status of existing campaign members from the campaign history related list, manage members, and from a CSV import file.
- Created follow-up campaigns as well as Profiles and Roles based on organizational role hierarchy, implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Created user Roles and Profiles, security controls and sharing settings.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created workflow & approval processes, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval process, email alerts and templates, and field updates.
- Developed Apex Classes, Visualforce pages and Apex Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked on Apex classes, controllers, controller extensions.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Deployment of code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL considering the governor limits.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
Environment: SalesForce.com Platform, Salesforce.com Custom Objects, HTML, Java Script, Workflows, Reports, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, SalesForce.com sandbox. MS SQLServer2000, MS Access, Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, Import & Export Data, Windows 2000 Server.
- Requirement Analysis, Estimation, scheduling, creation of technical specifications, Test strategy documents, Implementation plans.
- Impact Analysis for the Migration.
- Preparation of process specs for inter and intra system impacts.
- Analyzing the user requirements, prepare the External design document, internal design document.
- Writing various programs involving in COBOL involving Customer data and interfacing CDU tables to process the Acquiring and issuing batch file (BASE 24 format) and loading DB2 tables.
- Writing programs with effective restart functionality in case of failure or errors while processing.
- Maintaining the existing COBOL programs by fine tuning the DB2 cursors and adding new functionality.
- Writing JCLs for various reports using EASYTREIVE, DFSORT, and SELCOPY.
- Maintaining FOCUS databases by writing FOCUS programs.
- Successfully Migrated Card Acquiring Systems to GPS by co-ordinating with GPS.
- Involving in peer reviews of code and preparing review checklists.
- Preparation of Test strategy documents, System Test plans and System testing.
- Preparing Visio flows for Disputes and amending programs accordingly with the new rules amended in UK banking.
- Assisting various queries raised by the customers on Reversals, Disputes on their card transactions.
- Helping QA team to carryon system testing, UAT.
- Bug fixing and live support post implementation
- Preparation of Review checklists, learning documents.
Environment: Mainframes, JCL, COBOL, CICS, DB2, Easytreive, FOCUS, SELCOPY, IBM utilities, VSAM, File-Manager, File Aid, SPUFI