- Over 6+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation and enhancement of projects and working closely with business as well as tech teams.
- Experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform involved on Administration, Development, Integration, Lightning, deployment, communities.
- Experience in Salesforce development including Apex Classes / Controllers, Visualforce, Apex Triggers and used Salesforce API.
- Participated complete life cycle of Salesforce projects using Agile methodologies with the help’s tools Rally.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community cloud & App - exchange applications.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Import wizard to migrate the data from Oracle database, also used Apex Data Loader to perform the DML operations by using CSV files.
- Experience in working on various aspects of CRM techniques like Order management, Account management, Case management.
- Hands on working experience in Custom Profiles, Role Hierarchy, and User Management.
- Experience in maintaining, enhancing, and creating workflows, triggers, assignments rule and validation rules.
- Experience with activities related to SFDC, Saleforce.com setup, Configuration, customization, Administration, Data Migration, and deployment of applications to Force.com platform for large user groups.
- Extensive working experience on different work environments including Development, Test, UAT and Production. Participated in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDFC) i.e., System Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing.
- Expertise in Force.com technology stack: APEX, SOQL and SOSL.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and project-oriented team player with solid communication and leadership skills to develop creative solution for challenging client needs.
- Conduct Release Management tasks required to promote tested functionality from sandbox into a production environment.
Sales force Technologies: Sales force Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Public Groups, Queues, Process Builder, Lightning Application, Apex Language, Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force (Pages, Components and Controllers), and Apex Data Loader.
Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug in: Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Force.com Migration Tool, Workbench, Apttus, Service Now, Dell Boomi, Personify, Ant Migration Tool.
Programming Languages: JAVA, Apex, C++
Operating Systems: MS Windows,Linux, Mac OS
Automating Packages: Win Runner, Load Runner, QTP.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Waterfall.
Tools: Eclipse, SOAP UI, SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Query Analyzer, ER-Win, MS Visio, Power Designer, Putty and Edit Plus.
Confidential, Willington, OH
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Used refined global search in lightning by developing Apex Classes.
- Worked on various salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages
- Understand existing business model and customer requirements.
- Worked on REST based web services.
- Worked on Change requirement and defect fixes from clients.
- Upgraded Apps from salesforce classic to Lightning Experience to develop better interaction of pages.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home-grown applications by using the home-grown web services.
- Used SOQL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Confidential, St.Louis, MO
- Interacted with Business users for requirements gathering, analysis and development.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards, Events and Tasks.
- Deployed the code over sandboxes using Change set.
- Worked on Apttus to enhance quotes for all of the complex product, pricing, and business rules centralized for better sales process.
- Developed various Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, and Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for clients and customers.
- Enabled Chatter for the Organization and effectively communicate with the users in the Organization.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Sales force web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Created custom VF pages to leverage the functionality of displaying the information from different objects and also update them on the same page.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Capital One, Edison, NJ
Salesforce Consultant (Developer)
- Developed Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs.
- Used agile methodology of development for all the project requirements given by the BA Team. Also have regular scrum meeting between BA and Developer team to discuss issues and goals fulfilled.
- Effectively used the out of box Salesforce functionality to manage Campaigns, Opportunities, Cases and Events
- Implemented Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlement
- Used Data loader for all data adding, updating, and deleting, exporting data.
- Migrated data from Siebel CRM to Salesforce CRM using Informatica on Demand.
- Used Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management, and Approvals and Workflow.
- Created complex workflow rules criteria for field updates and email alerts.
- Created validation rules for performing data validations depending on the user's profile and their record type
- Worked on Conga Composer - a report building tool to generate customized and personalized reports according to the Company standards in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT and PDF formats
- Worked on the AppExchange application "Process Composer" - to build and automate simple or complex repetitive process.
- Created historical opportunity reports using scheduled Analytic Snapshot between Opportunities and custom objects.
- Worked on reports using custom and standard report types. Also created Dashboards using the existing reports.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports Tabs and Components and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Web Services, WSDL, SOQL & SOSL, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Documented the SQL Server Integration Service Standards to be followed.
- Diagnose and resolve problems due to software defects, which are escalated by support staff to development team.
- Testing and debugging the project for proper functionality and documenting modules
- Used Ajax in one of the modules to do asynchronous changes to the pages.
- Worked with Struts front-end utilizing the Struts tiles framework and Struts Validation Framework to implement the GUI interface.
- Involved in writing the Stateless Session Beans.
- Developed application code using Core Java and J2EE (Servlets, XML) in Eclipse tool.
- Developed Swing Suite for look and feel as well as binding data to the GUI.
- Document all database changes and follow and enforce change and release management processes.
- Used VSS for version control management.
- Used Application Assembly Tool for generating War and Ear files and for deployment to the Application Servers Involved in writing Junit test scripts to check the functionality of the middle tier and aid in debugging phases.
Environment: Java 1.4 SDK, java Script, JSP 2.0, AJAX, XML, JSTL, JNDI, EJB 2.0, UML, Web sphere, Struts, CSS, Eclipse, hibernate.
- Involved in gathering the functional requirements from the client.
- Responsible for deploying reports to Report Manager and Troubleshooting for any error occurs in execution.
- Performed data conversions from flat files into a normalized database structure.
- Scheduled the Reports to run on daily and weekly basis in Report Manager and also email them to director and analysts to review in Excel Sheet.
- Created Triggers to enforce data and referential integrity.
- Defined Check constraints, Business Rules, Indexes, and Views.
- Creation and Maintenance of Indexes for various fast and efficient reporting processes.
- Perform TSQL tuning and optimizing queries for Reports.
- Rendering the reports to PDF formats as per the requirement and printing all the reports in a batch process for Monthly Statements.
Environment: Microsoft SQL Server 2000/05/08, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Windows XP, MS Excel 2003.