- Result - driven professional with 9 years of experience in IT industry with 6+years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform.
- Migrated an org to Salesforce Lightning view from Salesforce Classic view.
- Created Lightning Record Pages and set up as per client requirements.
- Modified components at the page level using Lightning App Builder.
- Having the experience with the Salesforce.com application Configuration, Customization and Data Migration.
- Experience in creating Custom Objects, Custom Formula Fields, Field dependencies, Relationships, Pick-lists, Custom Tabs, Validation rules, Work Flows, Approval Processes, Page Layouts, Search Layouts to meet the client’s requirement and functionality.
- Experience in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Visual Force, Batch Apex, Integration, REST, SOAP based Web Services, Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL, and AppExchange.
- Experience in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Users, Record Types, Email Services, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Actions.
- Hands on experience implementing Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules and OWD settings for system security design.
- Experience in Standard and Custom Controllers in Visual Force for development of custom Visualforce pages and components as required by business requirements.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management, Web-to-Lead, Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case.
- Proficient in working with Eclipse IDE and Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Experience in performing data migration from repository sheets using Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, Change Sets, Eclipse and Force.com IDE.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data.
- Experience in customizing standard objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns and Dashboards Analytic Snapshots.
- Worked in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and adhered to Agile methodologies
- Interacted with Customers for requirements elicitation and created BRD for Salesforce.com implementations.
- Experience in providing production support, analyzing the cause and fixing it.
- Excellent analytical, de-bugging skills and documentation skills.
- Great team player also worked individually on different modules of the Project.
Salesforce.com Technologies: Apex Trigger, Batch Apex, Schedule Apex, Apex ClassVisual force (Page, Component & Controllers), Web Services REST/SOAP API, Workflows, Approvals, Profiles, OWD, Permission sets, Sharing Rules, Email Services, Data Loader, Basic Reports setup, Force.com Sites, Salesforce.com Communities, Lightning, Case Management.
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data LoaderForce.com, Workbench, ANT, GitHub.
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2.
Other Technologies: Microsoft Office Suite
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Analyzed the business requirements and mapped to Salesforce.
- Enabled Salesforce.com Lightning to an Org. and converted the entire org into lightning version of salesforce.com from the classic version of Salesforce.com CRM system and provided lightning access to the users.
- Using Salesforce Lightning configured custom objects, profiles, Lightning record pages, Lightning homepage setup as per profiles using page layouts and Lightning App Builder.
- Customized Lightning homepage to create new tasks and events from the home screen.
- Designed and Implemented a custom lead conversion process by creating lightning components using Aura attributes, Aura tags, Lightning Controller Classes, lightning helper classes and Aura enabled apex classes.
- Created generic components to make the reusable deposit with all the similar requirements.
- Created Lightning Quick action and Global action buttons and invoked Lightning components.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers in accordance with the Governor limits for various functional needs in the application.
- Involved in data migration from Excel to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products / assets management.
- Created user Roles, Profiles, security controls and sharing settings.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules and actions, etc.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Participated in daily scrum meeting with team using agile development methodology.
- Interact with Business Analysts and Developers to design better test plan and strategies based on the requirements of the business.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Deployed custom applications, Visualforce pages, Apex classes and Triggers from Sandbox to Production.
- Created Visualforce pages and Visualforce components to achieve custom functionality.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Validation rules, Workflow Rules, Email Alerts, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Handled multiple roles as a Salesforce Administrator and a Developer as well as a Knowledge User for a CRM unification project across seven business units.
- Involved in requirements gathering for the business and analyzing the information provided by the business.
- Customized triggers for automating key business processes including payment authorizations and a pending activities tracker for business leads spanning seven different business units.
- Developed the presentation layer in Visual force and business logic in Apex Programming by creating/using the Classes, Triggers, Controllers, components, Batch Apex and Web Services API.
- Worked with Chatter and Mobile Implementations.
- Implemented field level security, profiles and audit trial setup. Established deployment strategy for deploying.
- Create and manage custom objects, page layouts, fields and reports within Veeva.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading Data in CSV files into Salesfoce.com, checking for correctness of the data.
- Used SOQL, SOSL to select the data from salesforce.com platform database.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Worked on Leads, Contacts, Accounts, and Opportunities. Segregated Leads and Contacts to the appropriate salespeople across the seven business units. Used the Dupe Blocker app on AppExchange to filter duplicate Leads and Contacts. Customized business logic to automatically create a Contact for every Opportunity.
- Assisted with the design and testing of GT's first MS Azure Cloud Application
- Monitored functional and integration test execution on Salesforce CRM, Veeva CRM in the Salesforce.com, and interfaces interacting with Salesforce.
- Developed reports for lead generation as well as campaign and activity reports for each of the business units in the organization.
- Configured workflows with time based actions to send email alerts based on the escalation level for cases and leads.
- Deployment of code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
Confidential - Columbus, IN
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Worked with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design, implementation.
- Created Visualforce pages with fields, buttons and using various components to invoke methods.
- Implemented new look and feel to Customer Portal by creating Headers and Footers with the help of HTML, JQuery, and Visualforce Pages.
- Wrote test classes to ensure that the Apex code has a minimum coverage of 90% and tested all the positive as well as negative use cases in the test methods.
- Partially developed a Customer Service and a Knowledge Base portal. Specifically, developed Workflows, Report Types, User Profiles and reused existing Visualforce code templates for quick mockups.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages, Apex classes to suit to the needs of the application.
- Create various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules and customizations within Sales force.
- Created Workflows to update Fields and simultaneously send emails to Record Owners, teams about the Case attachments, updated, comments using the Email Alerts and Field Updates.
- Developed Custom Objects to provide access to Business Users to add Customer Portal Users to Public Groups.
- Imported Custom Object data from Sandbox to Production Environment using Data Loader and Workbench.
- Created new Assignment Rules, Case Support Processes to route the new Cases to appropriate Queues and assign them as needed.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Custom Component, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Web Services, Reports, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Workbench.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Interacted with users to understand complex business requirements and documented the requirements.
- Experienced in designing, developing and data modeling of the application and ensured that they are within the Salesforce governor limits.
- Created productive documents which will be used by rest of the team to have better understanding of the related system Salesforce.com CRM.
- Generated the quotation word document from Salesforce.com and using the feature of CPQ product.
- Involved in end to end testing and configuration enhancement for the CPQ and CLM functionalities.
- Created custom objects, custom Fields, Validation Rules, and formula fields.
- Created Visualforce pages, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Test Methods and Workflows.
- Developed SOQL query to pull data from salesforce.com instance to Right90 application. The process is set to run by default every 20 min and pull information that is changed since last successful sync run.
- Worked on Visual flow for automating the user actions and displayed appropriate information on the screens.
- Worked on Process Builder for calling the apex methods for updating the contact information with zip code.
- Deploy using Force.com IDE tool, Change sets and Eclipse for sandbox to production environments.
- Having experience on support projects providing solutions to Level-1, Level-2 and Level-3 tickets
- Developed scripts to load forecast data from salesforce.com.
- Created technical design document and functional design documents as per business requirement.
- Worked on Sales cloud such as Web-to-lead to support online lead capture, with auto-response rules.
- Developed integrations to integrate data from Salesforce.com using SFDC APIs.
- Created Page Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Fields and defined Field Dependencies for custom pick list fields.
- Implemented Case Assignment Rules to direct the case to appropriate group such as Stories and PCS Central Support.
- Wrote Case Escalation Rules to escalate cases depending on the time frame and difficulty of the case issues
Environment: Apex, Visual force, Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Visual force, Pages, Batch Apex, Schedule Apex, Workflows and Approvals, Data Warehousing, Case Management, Automation, Sandbox testing, SalesForce.com Platform, S-Controls, Salesforce.com Custom Objects, HTML, Java Script, Workflows, Reports, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, SalesForce.com sandbox. MS SQLServer2000, MS Access, Query Analyzer, DTS, BCP, SQL Profiler, Import & Export Data, Windows 2000 Server.
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Used field level security along with page layout to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Designed, Developed & deployed various APEX Classes, Triggers, Test methods, Visualforce pages & also various Schedule, Batch and Future based Apex classes to implement the custom functionality. Developed triggers which added automatic templates to fire to the respective users.
- Involved in deploying the AppExchange applications and integrating with third party applications.
- Wrote triggers to process incoming service e-mail requests from customers to automatically create new case records.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Implemented Web to Case, Email to Case functionalities to provide a better customer support to the customers.
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Developed Workflow rules, tasks, emails and alerts to track customer related tasks and activities.
- Implemented and Consumed Knowledge Base Dashboards & Reports AppExchange for providing Reports and Dashboards that monitors the Knowledge Base.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Involved in migrating the data from Oracle database to Salesforce application using Apex Data Loader
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers by following the Governor limits in Salesforce.com.
- Implemented SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Web Services, Created Group, Deal Rooms provisioning and marketing teams.
- Used the Java Ant for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Designed various types Email templates for auto response to customers.
- Developed several custom reports to better assist managers and also report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Conducted training sessions to the UAT users to use the Salesforce Knowledge application and developed a feedback custom report.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Triggers, Controllers, Visualforce pages, Custom Objects, Records, Page Lay outs, Roles, Work flows,, SOSL, SOQL, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Cast Iron, Dash Boards, Data Loader, Data Migration and Windows.
Confidential, Bridgeton, MO
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and user requirements, designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce (SFDC).
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce S-Objects Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked on various Salesforce standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components and Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed and developed User Interfaces for Sales Force users as per requirements.
- Wrote SOQL& SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions.
- Working with Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader and Eclipse Force.com IDE for data migration.
- Maintaining test coverage for all the classes and triggers and supporting deployment activities
- Deploy using Change Sets from sandbox to production environments.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Custom Component, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Web Services, Reports, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Workbench.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Worked with a team of front end UI developers in designing, developing, deploying and unit testing of UI design concepts and prototypes.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Good experience working with the design implementation phase.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Contributed positively to the overall team dynamic; participated in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and another business-development working.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprints for technical development.