- 7+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform and Apex Technologies and actively worked among the business stakeholder to empower the organization and help them to achieve their goals and objective
- Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, writing Workflows, Force.com API.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, master - detail relationships, lookup relationships.
- Hands-on on all SDLC's phases like Requirements study, Design, Development and Implementation and Maintenance stages of various projects.
- Worked extensively on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards. Handled Migration Projects and Possessing sound knowledge in database management and backend programs (stored procedures, triggers, functions etc.)
- Experienced in Creating Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Worked on Salesforce Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules and Workflows, sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce.com Customization, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Good knowledge of OOPs (Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism) and design concepts
- Experienced in Salesforce.com Live Agent Console setup in Service Cloud and experienced in Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in implementing design pattern methodologies.
- Administered Salesforce.com setup, which involves modifying roles and profiles, creating/modifying dashboards/reports and managing users.
- Working knowledge of design patterns with the ability to code to architectural documentation.
- Translation of business requirements into systems design.
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce.com Customization, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Experience of integrating applications with other existing applications.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Integrated many 3rd party systems with Salesforce.com using SOAP and REST API's.
- Implementing the business solutions for the client requirements, using APPTUS CPQ within the exclusively developed framework.
- Ability to independently perform implementation, documentation, testing and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com business requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
Salesforce.com: Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages, Components, S-Controls, Apex Web Services (SOAP and REST), Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
SFDC Tools: Force.com IDE, Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Informatica Cloud Connector, Outlook connector, Excel Connector, Workbench
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, Java script, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat.
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL & PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, UNIX
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, Apex, C, SQL, HTML
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, Visual Studio
Confidential - Herndon, VA
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Created modern Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Involved in project technical design plan, conversions, Mapping, configuration of portions of the SFDC application.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API's and displayed within the lightning component.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Updated the APEX Controller and Helper functions regularly making the Component Context Aware as per business requirement.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Experienced using Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Implemented Single Sign-On on force.com.
- According to the business user's requirement, creating Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects & Custom Objects.
- Created Public Groups, Queues, Permission Sets, Profiles, Users &Security Settings based on role hierarchy. Involved in Data Migration from three Legacy Systems to Salesforce.
- Implemented Salesforce Service Cloud & Opportunity Management (Case Management, Entitlement Management, Product & Price Book, High Volume Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Visual Force Sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Visualforce Pages for Lightning Experience, Alternates for Java Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages between Classic and Lightning.
- Worked on Apttus CPQ configuration and integration.
- Provide training and coaching in the use of CPQ CRM systems. Identify training and development gaps and create plans to address.
- Implemented the Web Services through WSDL in the Salesforce.com for outbound messaging.
- Worked on Integrating SAP and Salesforce systems using SOAP and REST API's.
- Involved in daily standup meetings, Scrum. This resulted to bring good solution to the business requirement.
Environment: Lightning experience, Lightning Components, Apex classes and Controllers, Salesforce.com Platform, Force.com, Apttus CPQ, Force.com Eclipse IDE, HTML, CSS, Data Loader, WSDL, SOQL, SOSL, Scrum, Custom objects, Custom fields, Web Services, SOAP Api, REST Api.
Confidential - Seattle, WA
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within Salesforce Lightning.
- Excellent practice in working with administrative tasks like, creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Page Layouts, Record Types and configured sharing rules based on Organization role hierarchy.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods.
- Configured & developed the triggers, workflows, validation rules & having hands on the deployment process from one sandbox to other.
- Advanced some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
- Worked on Salesforce Wave analytics for optimizing the mobile access and data visualization.
- Cooperated with organization users for requirements gathering, analysis and development.
- Created relationships among objects using Lookup, Master-detail and Junction Object relationships.
- Worked on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud with functionalities like Opportunity Management and Case Management.
- Working experience on developing APEX, VF and Service Cloud.
- Designed custom formulae fields, field dependencies, validation rules, work flows, and approval process for automated alert, field updates and email generation according to application requirements.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, APTTUS CLM, APTTUS CPQ and Dashboards.
- Developed excellent UI using custom Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) in Visual force pages and used Java Script for client-side validations.
- Written SOQL, SOSL, Aggregate, Relationship queries in apex classes, triggers to retrieve optimized data from objects.
- Developed custom Objects, Fields, Dependent pick list values, and validation rules, Page Layouts, Search Layouts and Tabs.
- Created workflow rules, approval process and defined actions like Tasks, Email alerts, outbound message and Field updates.
- Performed Sales Cloud configurations and used its features such as Lead Management, Email integration, and Sales Forecasting.
- Deployed applications from sandbox to sandbox/production using migration tool Eclipse and Change set.
Environment: Salesforce.com CRM, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visual force pages, APTTUS CPQ, Custom Objects, Tabs, Email Templates, Workflow Approvals, Sharing rules, Reports, Dashboards, Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Sales force outlook connector, Web service, SOAP, REST, HTML, CSS, Java script, Windows 10.
Confidential - Detroit, MI
- Implemented the Salesforce.com application using Agile, Scrum methodology that involves the iterative development methodology.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce.com implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, Sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional need i.e. Sweep & Match, Custom Member Search, and Data Synchronization by web services integration.
- Created various Standard and Custom Reports / Dashboards (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce.com as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles.
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end users in creating reports, dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges.
- Implemented Web to Case, Email to Case functionalities to provide a better customer support to the customers.
- Single-Sign on (SSO) integration - Implement Single-Sign on (SSO) for browser based logins to Sales force.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring the data from the external system into salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment, created packages and moved it between Sandboxes and Production environments to place final implementations.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Force.com Sites, Apex, Assignment Rules, Escalation Rules, Sandbox Environment, Validation Rules, Custom Reports, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Creating Packages, Sandbox data loading, and Apex Data Loader. Roles and responsibilities:
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Implemented and customized Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) for Marketing, Sales and Case Management.
- Design conversion including data mapping from CRM On Demand and Siebel to Salesforce
- Created Visualforce pages to provide customer status to sales team and executive team based on different geographical location filters.
- Authored 20 Apex classes, 12 triggers, and 15 Visualforce pages
- Develop triggers to meet the complex business rules on custom objects by following Apex Best Practices.
- Expanded deployment for customer service reps, partner portal users, and customer portal users.
- Data integration and migration from legacy SAP and excel sheets, using Pervasive for Data Integration, and data loader.
- Helped add Lightning page to SalesForce1/Sales Force One navigation menu
- Built custom License management app for the services team that tracks software license purchases and makes it easy for customers to log in to the portal and download new licenses.
- Resolved issues connected to Call Centers, usage of CTI adapters and Mobile applications
- Implemented Chatter, and developed Visual force page for the mobile application.
- Created Customized dashboards for the service representatives and case team members to keep track of the cases assigned to them and to share insight across the company.
- Created user groups and configured workflows and assignment rules to enable proper routing of leads to the marketing members.
- Worked on Salesforce Live Chat integration. The chat feature enhances the sales process by helping customers during their shopping and helps business to know what customers are looking for.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, tabular reports, matrix reports) and Report Folders to assist Service managers to better utilize Sales force and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
Environment: Apex, Visual force, Sales force 1, Sales Force One, XML, Data loader, HTML, Force.com IDE, Java Script.
- Proficient in using market products for automation, consumer engagement and marketing management
- Developed many requirements using metadata and change set.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch apex classes, Scheduled apex classes to define more automation process.
- Developed many applications using service max to automate operational planning.
- Deployed many applications on sales cloud, service cloud which includes the call center and marketing applications.
- Involving in doing unit testing by writing test classes and working with SIT and UAT.
- Working with writing SOQL and SOSL queries. Developed complex formulas to calculate response times and show flags reminding customer service reps to respond to customer queries in due time.
- Worked on developing customer portal for Developed an Application for portal users
- Prepared reports and dashboards and analytical snapshots for executive levels as well as manager levels
- Worked with Setup Audit Trail to gather information about client usage and then Migrated Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and sales data from external systems into Salesforce.com instance using Data Loader.
- Hands on experience on service max for customer service and scheduling
- Created custom Visualforce page as well as few extensions to standard page, Apex classes and test methods in accordance to the requirements that the standard page would not suffice.
- Designed Dynamic approval process with records to be routed based on lookup fields on the record and in accordance to the approval matrix.
- Develops in Visualforce, Apex, Java and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Written apex REST web service classes for inbound calls to Salesforce.
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates.