- A certified Salesforce.com professional with over 5+ years of experience worked as a Salesforce Developer, Salesforce administrator, Business analyst.
- Extensive experience working with various Software Development Methodologies such as Agile Scrum, Waterfall, and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com, CRM, Force.com, platform, project management and delivering projects.
- Deep understanding and working experience in Sales, Marketing, Sales cloud, Service cloud customer service and business process.
- Good Knowledge and experience with Salesforce CRM projects using Salesforce.com, Force.com.
- Experienced in Lightning which includes the Lightning Component Framework and actively involved in building lightning component using the aura framework.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com Service cloud, Sales cloud as well as marketing cloud and configuring Administration setup on salesforce.com platform.
- Experience in Customization , Administration , Configuration , Implementation and Support of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com.
- Experienced in creating Picklists , Dependent Picklist , Tabs, Role based Page layouts , Validation Rules, Email Templates, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Workflow Approval, Approval Processes
- Created multiple Lightning Components , added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Developed Visualforce pages and Custom Objects using Apex Programming on Force.com Platform.
- Experience in developing UI using Visualforce pages and providing business logics using Apex and Aura.
- Experienced in Creating Roles , Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions and Approval Workflow .
- Having good knowledge on Salesforce to Salesforce helped partner organizations to share data in more secured and effective way. Also, employed Apex Data Loader, Data Wizard for easy data migration and bulk management.
- Proficient in designing of Custom objects, Custom fields, Custom components , Role based page layouts, Custom Tabs and Custom Applications.
- Proficient in Data Migrating from Traditional Application into salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Excellent knowledge in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads and Campaigns as per requirement .
- Experienced working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments, also with Eclipse IDE Force.com, ANT migration tool Plug-in environments
- Hands on experience in effectively managing all the organization security related issues such as Session Management, Login History, Login Access Polices, Reset Passwords, Grant Account Login Access, Reset Security Token and View Setup Audit History.
SalesforceTechnologies: Apex, Visualforce Pages/Components, Salesforce Lightning, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, SOQL, SOSL.
Force.com plug: in, Data Loader Force.com Explorer, Force.com, Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector.
Languages&Technologies: Apex, Aura Framework, C, C++, Java, SQL, Java Script, HTML, XML, CSS, AJAX, Apache
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/ XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server
Databases: SQL Server 2000, My SQL
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Create complex workflows and Approval processes.
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, dependent picklists, and complex page layouts .
- Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security .
- Developed and maintained validation rules and custom workflow.
- Created Workflows , Email alerts and Field updates as required.
- Worked on Salesforce1 mobile app.
- Prepared User document to help understand the app. Had one on one interaction with users to solve salesforce1app issues.
- Worked on web to lead forms.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields , custom links , related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages .
- Worked on SOAP and REST API web service calls.
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and Apex Triggers to develop custom logic and objects.
- Created S-Controls to meet new business requirements.
- Created number of users and assigned respective role and profile .
- Had a chance to know five9 a virtual call center for making inbound calls.
- Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacy systems.
- Complete bulk import of data from legacy System to Salesforce. Analyzing the data and making necessary changes.
- Worked on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud .
- Validated and deployed code to production through Change Set .
- Made thorough testing of requirements before deploying to production.
- Developed and maintained custom reports .
- Designed and Implemented Lightening pages using lightening Apps and Aura Framework .
- Created multiple Lightning Components , added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Created Dashboards for service representatives.
- Batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes.
- Prepared training materials for business use.
- Analyzing the current requirement process, identifying problems and making recommendations to improve the process.
- Migrated Current Outlook Connector to Salesforce Outlook which provides for the synchronization of information from Outlook to Salesforce.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Salesforce Lightning, Sandbox data loading, Service Now, Service Cloud, Change Management, Dupe blocker, Data Loader, Informatica, workbench, Apex, Aura Framework, SOAP UI, Rest, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Java Scripting Developer Console, Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Scottsdale, Phoenix
- Actively participated in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong development experience with Apex Language by implementing Apex Classes
- Leverage Salesforce.com tools like workflows, Process Builder, validation rules, custom fields and objects to improve sales processes
- Customized Page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user Roles, and Groups
- Configured Creating Roles, Security Access, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, and Approval Processes
- Involved Performing administrative tasks such as customizing Formula fields for calculation , validation rules , creating custom reports and dashboards to track the usage for productivity and performance, managing CRM content.
- Create, execute and deliver sales reports using Business Objects and Excel for internal staff and external customers including budgets, sales, quota and VIR programs.
- Execute sales quota reporting and delivery processes across different product categories and specific models
- Creating workflow rules and defining related tasks, time triggered tasks , email alerts , business logic.
- Creating email templates , approval processes , approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Maintain security models in sales tools , including roles , profiles , and sharing rules .
- Assist with tool development and data integration.
- Worked in the enhancement of file Intake process which includes several batch processes to parse files, create discrepancies, create cases and the timely cleanup of database.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Worked on Force.com Explorer for querying Salesforce database using SOQL and SOSL queries and Data Loader for data migration , insert, update, and bulk import or export of data.
- Expert in designing and implementing sharing and security models at object, field, record level for various users at various levels of organization.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Seibel CRM, APEX Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Informatica Power Center, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Oracle 10g .
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Actively participated in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, deployment and maintenance of Force.com sites and other enterprise applications.
- Interacted with Business team for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation and worked closely with Project Manager, Administrator, Business Analyst and QA team.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases and Activities.
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists, validations and formula fields to the custom objects
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages
- Created Email Templates and Mail Merging Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the deployment instance after testing.
- Developed Approval process for the application by implementing custom formulas in different stages of approval.
- Constructed junction objects and enabled various progressive fields like Validation Rules , Field Dependencies , Custom Formula Fields , Work Flows , Pick-lists , Field Updates , Email Generation and Approval Processes for automated alerts.
- Configured & Designed Adoption Dashboard to keep an overview of Created reports , Logins , and Users' performance .
- Maintained Lead and Case assignment rules , formula fields and Approval processes for our Sales Operations team.
- Developed cloud computing application using Force.com , Visual Force and Apex Languages.
- Developed workflows , assignment rules , escalation rules , case teams , support settings , custom settings and other inbuilt functionality.
- Worked with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts , Contacts , Leads , Cases and Opportunities .
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce .com Objects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application
- Worked closely with Business Users together requirements, analyzed and documented the functional steps
- Experienced in maintaining the Functional areas of Data Management, Forecasting, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports
- Experienced in working on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom Cloud and Apex Programming on Force.com Platform
- Setup Role hierarchy and create sharing rules to limit data visibility.
- Implemented Case Management Automation to track and solve Customer's Issues.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Administered Salesforce setup functions for new users, roles, profiles, enforced security controls, permission settings and data access across fields, objects and at record levels , and maintained overall Salesforce configurations.
- Designed and developed the Custom Objects , Page Layouts , Custom tabs , Components based on the requirements
- Assisted in the creation of various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles.
- Developed S-Controls to manage sales plan call sheets within salesforce, capturing prep data and call activity.
- Created user guides for End user training
- Organized business and end user meetings for discovery, business needs gathering and gap analysis .
Environment: Salesforce.com (SFDC, CRM Provider), Custom objects, Layout, Apex API, SOQL (Sales Force Object Query Language)
Jr Quality Analyst/ Business Analyst
- Understanding the Business requirements, Application and function specifications, Design documents.
- Involved in writing and designing templates for the Test Plans and Test cases.
- Tested Saleforce.com setup, Configuration, customization. Worked on data migration from databases to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Performed Security and sharing rules implementation testing at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- V alidated Update Field, Outbound message, Email tringle functionality (Workflow).
- Involved in Preparation of Test Scenarios and review of Test Cases.
- Created Reporting features for the Automation and scheduled the run using Jenkins.
- Involved in updating and executing test cases according to requirements.
- Identified the Test Cases and documented them in HP Quality Control.
- Interacted with developers, users and various members of the team to discuss issues, resolve defects and set priorities.
- Worked in waterfall methodology.
- Involved in Managerial Meetings and attended various conference calls at different levels from QA, Developers and Clients.
Environment: Manual Testing, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, TestNG, Windows 2000, Mercury Quality Center, SQL, UNIX.