- Highly Motivated professional with 5 years of IT experience including 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com as an Admin and Developer using Force.com, Visual Force and APEX
- Strong expertise and working experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall models.
- Administration, Implementation, Designing, Coding, Support and configuration experience on Salesforce.com platform.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administration tasks like creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Formula fields, Rollup Summary fields, Validation Rules, Workflows, Process Builder, Approvals, Reports, Tasks and Events.
- Extensive hands on Administrative tasks like customizing standard objects, creating custom objects, custom fields, Relationships, Exporting and Importing data using Import Wizard, Apex Data Loader.
- Experience in developing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Test Classes, Visual Force pages employing Standard and Custom Controllers and Web Services API, REST/SOAP.
- Experience in working with client specific solutions like Sandbox deployments, Force.com IDE, Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOSL queries and various production environments.
- Strong knowledge in Data Cleaning, Data Duping and Data Quality maintenance through customizations and App Exchange applications.
- Used GIT, Yodiz and Heroku for version controlling, project management, Bug tracking and Deployments.
- Excellent communication skills and a skilled problem solver can effectively work in both independent and collaborative work environments.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Controllers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce pages, Apex Web services, Apex Custom Controllers and Extensions, SFDC customizations like Workflow approvals, Process Builder, Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Reports, Dashboards
Customization: SFDC Standard Object Configurations, Role Hierarchies, Outbound Messages, Formula fields, Security Controls, Lightning, App Exchange
Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Workbench, MuleSoft
Web Services: SOAP/REST API
Tools: /IDE Microsoft Office, Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio, Notepad++
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Confidential - Omaha, NE
- Worked on various Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Worked with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design, implementation.
- Business processes streamlining and processes re-engineering.
- Providing technical architecture of the target platform, with all interfaces.
- Identifying the need of third-party tools, required number of licenses and users.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Working on building and embed Lightning Components in Visual Force Page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming.
- Generated apex stub classes from WSDL file to call external application using web service from salesforce.
- Written apex unit test classes for Trigger, Apex classes to meet 75% of code coverage to migrate to Production instances.
- Proficient creating custom user interfaces with Visualforce, developing custom business logic in APEX, writing test classes.
- Used various sandboxes for developing, testing and migrated the code to the production instance after testing.
- Worked on My domain and involved in the post issues after deploying to production.
- Experienced working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments, also with Eclipse IDE Force.com, ANT migration tool Plug-in environments
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Lightning, Visual Force, Pages, Data Loader, AngularJS, HTML, Java Script, Ajax, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential - Omaha, NE
- Performed the techno-functional role of Salesforce.com Analyst/Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Configure, maintain, develop and support the salesforce.com application.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, and formulas.
- Develop and maintain custom reports, dashboards, validation rules, approval processes and custom workflows.
- Develop and schedule Batch Jobs when required.
- Involved in the integration process with other enterprise systems.
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues.
- Data mapping and Data migration into current salesforce.com instance.
- Manage salesforce.com instance using the standard aspects of the salesforce.com setup menu.
- Maintain, create and manage user accounts, profiles and security.
- Customize new and existing page layouts for individual business units within the organization.
- Recommend, implement, test, and deploy Visualforce pages.
- Recommend, implement, test, and deploy Apex classes and triggers.
- Recommend best practices to configure and develop.
- Data integration from traditional applications to salesforce using REST/SOAP API.
- Involved in security levels and privileges by customizing Salesforce.com Profiles and Roles.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with external systems using Salesforce Partner Web Services for approval and custom workflow solution.
- Developed Salesforce.com site and customer portal for various organizational units and partners.
- Developed custom Apex triggers for approval and custom workflow solution.
- Migrated Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and sales data from external systems into Salesforce.com.
- Developed Salesforce.com triggers for custom objects as part of workflow rules.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Escalation rules, Security controls, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, chatter, Eclipse, Import Wizard
- As SFDC developer interacted with various business areas to gather requirements and develop data model to suit complex business needs
- Customized standard sales force objects like opportunity, contact, accounts, products, price books, case management, solutions
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, buttons, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Used complex validation rules, cross object formulae, lookup relationships, workflows and dynamic approval processes to implement business logic
- Implemented Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows Implemented in the system.
- Developed and configured Custom Reports to planning monthly, quarterly and annually and for forecasting .
- Written SOQL , SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Sales force Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Created Visual force and HTML Email templates to be sent to the customers depending on the action they perform after they log into the portal.
- Used Sales Cloud in preparing and getting approval of design, functional and technical specifications from business users.
- Used force.com developer toolkit including Visualforce pages, Apex classes and Apex triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Used SOAP/REST web services to connect to the third-party systems.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, CRM, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements collection, Design and Analysis of the customer specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Data handling between consequent calls to server were incorporated by session state, application state and query strings. Performed Integration Testing by adding all modules together for the web-based application.
- The application is based on the MVC-II Architecture using Apache Struts framework.
- Developed and maintained optimized SQL queries in Data Warehouse
- Developed application based on SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests (regression testing), mainly for unit testing.
- Developed Business logic on Java beans and setup connection with database.
- Managed Source Code in CVS environment.
- Implemented store procedures and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Created several complex stored procedures and triggers using SQL Server 2005 to retrieve data.