- Over 9 Years of IT experience that includes over 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform and over 4 years of experience with Java technologies.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (201)
- Certified Salesforce Developer (401)
- Experience in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement gathering, development, deployment and maintenance of web - based object oriented enterprise applications.
- Hands on Experience in implementation andcustomization ofSalesforce.com using Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards .
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Extensively worked onSalesforce.com customization using the Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, and WebServices API.
- Explicitly workedoncustom objects, custom fields, Pick-lists, page layouts, Workflow Alerts andActions,Approval Process, Validation Rules.
- Maintained and supported various Functional areas likeForecasting, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes and Activities.
- Experience in Salesforce.com administrationincludingcreating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Tasks and Actions.
- Configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Hands on experience in developing and configuring Reports, C ustom R eports, report folders,report extractions, Dashboards for different user profiles based on the requirements.
- Worked on integrating external websites with Salesforce CRM for generating web-to-leads and web-to-cases.
- Experience in integration of AppExchange application with Salesforce like QUALTRICS, APTTUS CPQ, KAPOST, MARKETO.
- Good understanding of ETL tools such asInformatica, and Apex Data Loader etc.
- Skilled in Test Driven Development.
- Worked in strict AgileDevelopmentenvironment.
- Expert level skills in interacting with Business users & Product Owners to analyze and understand the Business Process requirements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with ability to work under pressure and deliver stiff targets.
- Ability to quickly prioritizeand take on multiple projects with good time management skills.
- Proven ability in translation of business specifications to technical specifications and always been an effective team player.
Salesforce technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, S Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform.
Languages: Apex, Java, C, SOQL, SOSL, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, spring, Servlets, soap.
Database: Oracle, SQL Database.
Platform: Windows, MAC, Linux.
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Responsible for writing Apex, Visual force code containing business functions.
- Developed custom pages using Apex, Visualforce and controllers for customized UI of application workflow.
- Developed solutions using Process Builder for automating the business process.
- Developed Custom objects, customizing tabs, Apex Triggers, Test classes for unit testing and code coverage.
- Involved in querying salesforce tables using SOQL & SOSL queries with Governor Limit Consideration.
- Designed Process Builder decisions and actions.
- Implemented easy configuration solution using Custom Metadata Types released in spring 2016 Release.
- Implemented Permission Sets, Formula Fields, Validation Rules and Time-Based Workflows to meet the business requirements.
- Implemented Security sharing rules, field security levels.
- Involved in making REST API calls for Unit Testing.
- Involved in implementing Apex BatchClasses and Scheduling Jobs.
- Involved in writing ANT Scripts to deploy changes made in sandbox to the other environments.
- Experience in Data Loader for Data Management in force.com platform.
- Integrated Qualtrics Surveys with Salesforce to trigger surveys and mapping the survey responses back to salesforce.
- Worked on integrating KAPOST with Salesforce to provide the gallery access with in salesforce to the sales users.
- Experience with Source Control Repositories like SVN.
- Extensively used HTML tags, CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to maintain uniformity in the Web pages.
- Involved in creating record types based on organization requirements and for the ease of business users.
- Involved in DesignDocumentation and Proof of Concepts.
- Involved in design and development of different views and page layouts for different profiles.
- Creating Email templates, Custom Reports and Dashboards.
Environment: SalesForce.com CRM Application Platform, Apex Language, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, WSDL, Custom Objects, Tabs, Page Layouts, Qualtrics, Workflows, Approval Processes, Email, Messaging, Dashboards, SOAP, Web Services, Reports, Eclipse.
Confidential, Mountain view, CA
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Worked on Salesforce.com customizations using Apex (classes, triggers and web services) and Visualforce that consists of several new data integrations and customizations are done to B2B Salesforce.com.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com IDE.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upset, export operations on millions of records.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Involved in Data load operations using Force.com Apex Data Loader.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Performed customizations by creating the Custom profiles, Fields, Dependent pick-lists, Page Layouts, Record Types, Objects, Tabs, and custom Apps. Customized Tabs for different business user groups and business centers.
- Created Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Validation Rules, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field updates and Outbound messages to manage the Workflow and Approvals.
- Implemented Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks, Events and Audit Trials andimplemented Field Level Security for sensitive data holder fields.
- Implemented the Web Services through WSDL in the Salesforce.com for outbound messaging.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within the custom controllers, extensions and triggers properly to avoid Governor Limits.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with an external application using SOAP/REST based web services.
- Worked on configuring and customization of Apttus CPQ
- (CPQ) based on the business requirements.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts,Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented and Consumed Knowledge Base Dashboards & Reports AppExchange for providing Reports and Dashboards that monitors the Knowledge Base.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Customized company profile and communication Templates of the organization as per the organization requirements.
- Managed Security settings and conducted regular Security/Configuration Audit.
Environment: SalesForce.com, Force.com, Apex Classes, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader, CRM Fusion Demand tools, Apttus (CPQ) HTML, CSS, Workflows, Salesforce Chatter, Approvals, Reports, Custom Tabs and Objects, Email Services, AppExchange, WSDL, SOAP, Eclipse, IDE Plug-in and HP QC.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the Job science to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Designed, and Implemented the Custom Business objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Involved in designing junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflows,sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Created custom reports and enhanced Salesforce.com environment as per user needs using Apex and Visualforce pages.
- Developed Email handlers using Apex for generating PDFs from Leads received from several sources using Apex.
- Developed complex reports and dashboards using HTML, PDF, Apex, Visualforce page and mail merge.
- Developed custom pages using Apex, Visualforce and controllers for customized UI of application workflow.
- Worked in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, Dependent Pick-lists, Record lists, Custom tabs, Components and Custom Apps
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Activities and Customized Objects for Layouts, record types and validation rules.
- Involved in Case Management with Workflow & Approval Process, User Entitlements and Role hierarchy for Salesforce.com Applications
- Involved in integrating the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Used the Force.com explorer to build and test SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Created Summary reports, Matrix reports, Charts and Dashboards to assist the business team.
- Communicating regularly with the SFDCdesignated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality.
Environment: SalesForce.com CRM Application Platform, Apex Language, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, WSDL, Custom Objects, Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Processes, Email, Messaging, Dashboards, SOAP, Web Services, Reports, Eclipse.
Confidential - Sunnyvale, CA
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.comAPI, and Web Services.
- Developed Apex Before Insert, Before Update, After Insert and After Update Triggers.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Used SOQL&SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application by preprocessing records and generating Sets to avoid hitting the Governor Limits.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the organization initiatives.
- Implemented case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer’s issues. Implemented Email-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in CasesTab.
- Extensively Utilized APEX data loader.
- Customized security, role hierarchy, Web- to-Lead, forecasting, multi-currency, products, pricing and many other features of SFDC.
- Day to day support of the installation as system administrator.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Informatica, InformaticaOndemand, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
- Identified System Requirements and Developed System Specifications, responsible for high-level design and development of use cases.
- Involved in Significant customer interaction resulting in stronger Customer Relationships.
- Designing Database Connections using JDBC.
- Developed, coded, tested, debugged and deployed JSPs and Servlets for the input and output forms on the web browsers
- Created Java Beans accessed from JSPs to transfer data across tiers.
- Database Modification using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, triggers, Views in Oracle9i.
- Responsible for designing the logical and physical database structure for the Oracle 8i.
- Experience in going through bug queue and assigning bugs to team members, analyzing and fixing bugs, and Filing, following-up, and escalation of bugs.
- Responsible for working with other developers across the globe on implementation of common solutions.
- Involved in Unit Testing.
Environment: Tomcat Web Server, JDK1.3, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, Oracle 8i, HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, Windows XP/2000.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Responsible for Coding using JSP, Java Servers, Struts and XML.
- Implemented Model View Control (MVC) architecture using Struts Framework.
- Responsible in writing Data Access codes using JDBC and Oracle database as backend as Model Component.
- Responsible writing JSPs, Data Beans.
- Involved in writing procedures and Packages for Report Generation using Oracle as Database.
- Involved in writing code for printing of Report pages in HTML format and Microsoft Excel files.
- Responsible for Testing - unit testing & integration testing using JUNIT.
- Used Ant tool to build and deploy application on Tomcat Server.