- Certified Salesforce Developer and Certified Salesforce Administrator with Around 7 years of professional IT experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform. requirements.
- Experience customizing standard objects - Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Excellent work experience in Administrative tasks like creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, E-mail alerts, Reports, Dashboards, Workflows and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce, SOQL, SOSL and Force.com IDE.
- Experience in Configuring Salesforce.com by creating custom objects, various types of custom fields, links, buttons, record types, Junction objects, master-detail relationships, controlling/dependent picklists, lookup relationships, role based page layouts, custom tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, Snapshots.
- Used different data tools - Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export and Mass Delete.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at Object, Field and Record level for different users at different levels of organization and also creating various profiles and configure the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com Sandbox and Production environments.
- Configured email-to-case, web-to-case and web-to-lead set ups.
- Resolved technical and functional issues by creating cases for selective dealers.
- Experience with creating and configuring custom reports (tabular, summary, matrix).
- Created custom dashboards (charts, gauges, tables and metrics) and dashboard folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool.
- Experience with data migration and data management activities using Import Wizard and Data Loader.
- Configured ‘Analytic Snapshots’ to dump the data on regular basis for sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- A strategic thinker with attention to detail, excellent communication and time management skills.
- Possess knowledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business processes.
- Experience in working with Cross Functional, Technical and Business Teams within an Organization.
- Excellent analytical, de-bug and documentation skills.
- Thorough knowledge in the security and sharing model which is used to finely control the user’s access to different data.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes, Controllers & Extensions, Apex Triggers, Visual Force (Pages, Components & Controllers), Workflows & Approvals, Reports & Dashboards, Custom Objects, SOQL, SOSL.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox & Production).
Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java/J2EE, Matlab, PL/SQL
Databases: MySQL, Oracle
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ Java IDE, Virtual Box, Notepad, Sublime Text, MS Office.
Operating Systems: Windows XP Pro/ Vista, Windows 2007, /Linux(Ubuntu)
Senior Salesforce Developer
Confidential, Greenville, NC
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements.
- Created app pages, home pages integrating the custom components for salesforce lightning and salesforce1 mobile app. Developed Salesforce.com custom application using Apex, Visual force and AppExchange.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API’s and displayed within the lightning component.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Expertise in Jenkins and hands on experience in Salesforce1 platform.
- Deployed applications from sandbox to sandbox/production using ant migration tool, Eclipse and Change Set.
- Developed Web Service Callouts from Salesforce to External Applications using SOAP and REST API.
- Developed Quote documents using X-Author for word, also developed customized login screen for community user and functionality to redirect user from Salesforce to Apttus CPQ Quote creation using APTTUS API’s, apex, visualforce and trigger. created dashboards using lightning dashboards editor.
- Expertise in developing SOAP and Java REST apex web services classes and tested using tools like SOAP UI and Workbench.
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Good Understanding on CPQ integration tool using to configure the prices.
- Developed Visualforce pages using components like Action Function, Page Block, Input Field, Action Support, Data Table, Data list, Command Link and Command Button.
- Hands on experience on CLM which is used to deal with contract related accounts and for easy approvals And easily create dashboards and reports.
- Performed salesforce.com configuration activities Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Set, Public Groups and Queues.
- Implemented Workflow rules, Approval process and its associated actions like Creating Task, Email Alert and Field updates.
- Used Data Loader to bulk load data into Salesforce.com from other databases and CSV files.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to different other Sandbox as well as into Production environments using Change Set, Eclipse and Force.com Migration tool.
- Worked on High Level Design document and Solution Document in addition to Business Requirement Document.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Agile Methodology, Visualforce, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, SOQL, SOSL, Email Services, Security Controls, Visualforce Controllers, Visualforce pages, Veeva CRM, Sandbox data loading, SQL, CPQ, Workflow rules, Eclipse, Java, SOAP, WSDL & RESTful Web Services.
Senior Salesforce Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Used Force.com Developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Customized application to extend Salesforce functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the Visualforce pages .
- Designed various webpages in Visualforce for customers to select a variety of services offered by the Org and integrate them with the team.
- Created Visualforce Pages to provide UI to the custom objects.
- Developed and maintained SFDC analytical reports and dashboards for management review and planning for accurate forecasting purposes.
- Administrator for different salesforce.com CRM application for sales cloud and service cloud.
- Configure and Customize Veeva system as per Business requirement.
- Delegated authentication is a single sign-on method that uses a Web service call sent from salesforce.com to an endpoint.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created Page Layouts, Record Types, Profiles, Permission sets, security and sharing, Cases, Report Types, Reports and Dashboards, master-detail and lookup relationships.
- Used force.com that connect interact Salesforce with lotus notes to insert contacts and add the emails and also integrates the chatter with same time (a feature for messaging within lotus notes).
- Used Salesforce Automation Process , created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, and field updates to implement business logic.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked as enhancement developer and team member, performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Monitoring and addressing system related defects by the business.
- Responsible for Data load operations using Force.com Apex Data Loader .
- Designed and deployed Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Cross Object Formulas, roll up Summary, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components , to suit application needs.
- Responsible for setting up web service integrations, Worked with Web Services (REST API's).
- Implemented Salesforce . com web services client using Salesforce web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL .
- Developed dynamic filter passing logic to reports thereby eliminating the need for multiple reports and Visual Force pages for exporting data.
- Worked closely with Java development team in Agile Environment to build and support current dashboards and portals.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Designed, setup and maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects, while also structuring user roles, security profiles and workflow rules.
- Ensured data integrity through the appropriate use of de-duping, loading and exporting tools, for bulk of data using Data Loader.
- Developed reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Onsite point of contact for Salesforce for the inside sales team.
- Managed Offshore Onsite Coordination.
- Worked on a large-scale complex Salesforce development projects along with integrating data from other systems.
- Worked on Connected Apps in Salesforce.
- Used Rest Web services to flow the Data from Salesforce to Connected App and vice-versa.
- Configured Outlook integration with Salesforce & Integrated Salesforce with Microsoft Outlook to synchronize contacts, events and tasks.
- Trained on Cloud craze, Written Hk Classes in cloud craze.
- Worked on New York life integration and USPS integration in Cloud craze.
- Provided daily user support in managing users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration and maintenance of page layouts.
- Experienced in schedulable apex classes, batch apex, Apex sharing rules, Email Services according to the functional needs of the application.
- Well maintained Test Code Coverage and Unit testing for all the codes in the system following the Salesforce limits.
- Involved throughout life cycle of the project. Implemented triggers, Visualforce pages and Components.
- Analyzing the Scenarios for switching between Salesforce classic and the Lightning Experience.
- Developed & configured various Reports & Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Worked on numerous lightning components.
- Created various charts using Lightning component.
- Worked on cross platform usage of the project functionality using Lightning.
- Used Salesforce1 Simulator to test if lightening component work on the simulator.
- Created a user interface in Lightning using Aura components, CSS, Bootstrap for a user to enter case details and submit in to Salesforce.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Worked on Account and Contact Management, Opportunity Management, Contract Management, Product Management, Price Books, Asset Management, Territory Management, Security, Roles and Hierarchy.
- Implemented mass data loads and pre-deployment testing.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather requirements a documented the same.
- Worked on advanced workflow rules & Approval processes.
- Designed Test Scenarios and Expected results for the Use Cases and documented them.
- Worked on Regression tests based on fixes and new enhancements.
- Worked on implementing new business logic using Apex code (Classes, Triggers and VisualForce Pages)
- Created triggers to enforce the constraints on the fields and to schedule tasks.
- Created auto assignment rules using the workflow process to route tasks.
- Created Test Classes to check the validation of triggers and workflow rules with 90% code coverage.
- Standard and custom controllers were used to handle queries.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Used the Change Sets to deploy code between the Sandbox and Production environments for final implementations and prepared Deployment documents.
- Implemented Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML 3.0, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP
Java / Sales force Developer
- Created both Managed and Unmanaged Packages with deprecated annotations to be available for partner Sales force users and other external users.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Implemented case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issue and also Implemented Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer's cases.
- Created Visual force pages that could be rendered as PDF's, build dashboard components and define email templates.
- Created and customized value propositions and a summary of the key items to in order to maximize deployment value using Marketo.
- Developed Visual force Pages, with standard and custom controllers.
- Developed Apex Triggers to update fields and child objects.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements.
- Implemented Wrapper classes for better visual force pages management & smooth functioning.
- Created sharing rules for providing cross functional teams of the organization access to records.
- Created Custom controllers implementing complex code for Sales force, VF pages, also integrated force.com application on mobile platform like I-phone, Blackberry and Android.
- Implemented relationship fields for proper data loading and maintaining the quality of the data.
- Handled SOAP/Restful Web services consumption for fetching content from the Internal Web server.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Migrated complex Excel validation rules in regular expression into Sales force validation rules.
- Followed Agile methodology for the execution of day to day work related activities.
Environment: Force.com IDE, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force pages, Marketo, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, Web Services.
- Involved in requirement analysis and participated in the design of the application using UML and Object Oriented Analysis Design and Development.
- Developed the J2EE Components for the middle ware business logic.
- Interface between the Business and Technical teams to extract requirements and to create detailed use cases and project plan.
- Translated market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of conceptual models, wire frames and prototypes
- Conducted Code reviews and Peer Reviews to get the team together to have one thought on business and technical logic.
- Involved in developing Order Management in Java, JSP and Uploading files to Production server.
- Extensively worked with tables, views, triggers, and stored procedures in Oracle.
- Designed and implemented the database using ER diagrams.
- Worked with Entity Beans, session beans and Design patterns.
- Connected to the Oracle database using JDBC.
- Developed XML Generated Parsing.
Environment: JDK1.4, Tomcat, Servlets, EJB, JSP, Web Logic, Oracle8i.