- 8 + years of experience in Application Software Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation. This involved hands - on design and development using Force.com Platform, Database Management Systems and J2EE technologies.
- Experience with Salesforce Customization, Security Access, creating profiles , roles, users, page layouts, email services.
- Strong Implementation and Integration experience using Custom objects, Triggers, workflows/ workflow rules, approvals, S-Controls, Visual Force Pages, and Apex classes .
- Extensive experience in Salesforce.com development, including Visual force Page, Component, Apex Class, Apex Trigger, Unit Test, Batch Apex, Schedule Apex, etc.
- Researched and troubleshoot emerging application and run time issues, from Web Logic configuration issues. Developed Python/Jython, ANT builds scripts and auto deployment process.
- Installed and configured iPlanet/Apache Tomcat, JBOSS Plug-ins for Web Logic.
- Extensive experience working with configuration management tools such as Jenkins, Git, Apache Subversion (SVN).
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightening schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightening connect.
- Set up automated testing through Jenkins. Debugged errors and drove fixes to resolution. Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com's SOQL, SOSL, Web Services, Security Model, Data Loader, Profiles, Roles, Custom Object/Fields, Email Templates/Handling, etc.
- Integrated Salesforce with external applications using Force.com APIs (SOAP and REST) and developed Salesforce apex SOAP and REST web service classes. Experience working on XML and JSON formats also by creating Parsers Experience in SFDC Configurations/Customizations - as Administrator and Developer.
- Experience in developing User Interface, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, Validation Rules, Triggers, etc.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API , Metadata API , SOAP , and IBM websphere .
- Experience on Salesforce CRM platform Worked on different environment of SFDC such as Sales and Service Clouds.
- Responsible for the daily operation of sales offices within various Sales communities Gathered necessary information needed to complete quarterly Competitive Market Analysis
- Worked on service max for customer service and Management
- Experienced in Data transfer UNI, BY-Directional.
- Worked as The Salesforce.com Administrator will report to Sales Operations will own our SFDC instance and support multiple organizations at ServiceMax
- Hands on experience on creating custom Objects and Tabs, designing Custom Fields, assigning Validation Rules and Field-Level Dependencies, Approval Processes.
- Expertise at administrative tasks such as User management, creating Profiles, Roles and Permission Sets, Workflow, Tasks and Events, Email notification and templates, Reports and Dashboard.
- Worked on Force.com sites and developed many Custom Applications using force.com platform.
- Used data migration tools such as Apex Data Loader, Salesforce Import and Export Wizard, and InformaticaCloud and have knowledge of integrating Legacy system with Salesforce.
- Expert Level understanding of Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle.
- Have good experience in Trigger, Test Methods, CPQ, APTTUS and writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Excellent knowledge in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads and Campaigns as per requirement.
SalesForce.com: Configurations, Apex Classes, Triggers and Visual force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Eclipse Force.com IDE, Custom Objects, Data migration, Record Types, Workflows, Email Templates, Data loader, SOQL, SOSL, Force.com Excel connector, Desktop Integration, Chatter
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/2003/ XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX, Mac
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, PL/SQL, SQL, APEX, AJEX
Web Technologies: HTML, XML. CSS
Databases: MS Excel, SQL Server 2005/2000, Oracle 10g/9i
Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio2008, Microsoft Visio, Visual Studio 6.0, Apex Data Loader, Jitter bit Data Loader for Salesforce
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Sr Salesforce Developer
- Developed and delivered training that is tailored to functional groups and that relates directly to their day-to-day lives.
- Implemented SFDC CRM to deliver various reports in departments of Administration, Development and Marketing.
- Created process flows utilizing the software development life cycle and agile development methodology.
- Created various Summary Reports, Matrix Reports, Pie Charts, Dashboards and setup Report Folders to authenticate users based on their profiles with permissions and Configured Salesforce.
- Created data validation rules and formulas as per business requirement. Created workflow rules to automate tasks, email alerts, field updates and time-dependent actions.
- Created Lightning Apps by combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features. Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning UI by working on Visualforce Components, Visualforce Pages in Salesforce using Lightning Design System.
- Customized Salesforce by creating Apex Classes, Triggers, and Custom Controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Salesforce to Visualforce pages.
- Customized Marketing Cloud Objects Scheduled and managed marketing email sending with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Used Data loader for the upload of large volumes of data.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Handled administration, maintenance and support of Salesforce modules for users through JIRA ticketing tool.
- Worked on Salesforce.com integration with External JAVA Applications to capture Accounts, Contacts and using REST API by configuring Connected App.
- Used GitHub, Jenkins for code migration from Personal Sandbox to Dev and used ANT tool to migrate from Dev to QA.
Environment:: Salesforce.com CRM Application Platform, Workbench, Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes, Salesforce Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Communities, Visualforce, Apex Classes, Triggers, JIRA, Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Integration, Web Services, REST API, GitHub, Jenkins, Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Sandiego CA
Sr Salesforce Developer
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and provided technical inputs for the user stories.
- Managed strategies and functions of triggered email campaign including design, HTML coding, AmpScript, email scheduling and deployment.
- Experience In CloudCraze delivers seamless interactions across Commerce, Sales, Marketing and Service for a 360-degree view of data that’s 100% connected to the customer.
- Consistently learns the ins and outs of Salesforce ExactTarget and its capabilities to stay competitive in the email marketing space, including but not limited to: Automation Studio, Journey Builder, AmpScript, SQL, and SaaS.
- Designed and created Custom objects, Relationships (Lookup, Mater-Detail), Junction objects, Fields (Formula and Rollup summary), Custom tabs, custom apps, Validation rules, Record Types, Page layouts, Search Layouts, Compact Layouts, List views on various objects and Connected apps for Integration.
- Build and code emails using HTML and AMPScript.
- Created HTML, Text based Email Templates and Folders for different business groups.
- Configured Apttus CPQ for Auto-renewals, Amendments of an existing contract.
- Built Workflow rules, Approval process and created related actions Field update, Email alert, Creating a Task and outbound messaging.
- Experience in CloudCraze delivers robust B2B commerce native on Salesforce.
- Used Process Builder to migrate existing Workflow rules into the process builder and performed additions actions like Create child records, auto submission for approval process on field value changes.
- Customized Apttus CPQ tool based on Business Requirement for Quoting.
- Performed administrative activities by Creating Users, Profiles, Permission Set, setting up Organization role hierarchy, security settings.
- Strong knowledge of developing AMPSCRIPT code to implement business requirements by creating Dynamic content.
- Configured data sharing by setting up Organization-Wide Defaults (OWD), Owner-based & Criteria- based sharing rules on various objects.
- Used AMPScript to create and display dynamic content out of the box.
- Implemented Salesforce Service cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & price book, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visual force sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Upgraded from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
- Created various charts using Lightning component.
- Worked on cross platform usage of the project functionality using Lightning.
- Created Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters, which improves performance.
- Provided access to Fields, Record types, Objects, visual force pages, apex classes, Page Layout assignment based on record types on various Profiles, Permission Sets for different groups.
- Written complex validation rules on standard and custom objects to perform based on record type, login user, and profile.
- Configured Salesforce Outlook connector for a couple of business users for synchronization of Salesforce Contacts, Activities from Salesforce to Outlook and vice-versa.
- Created Visualforce pages that uses the lightning components.
- Work with different business groups to get new Veeva enhancement requirements.
- Coordinate with Veeva and Salesforce for any issues in current platform and new releases.
- Perform smoke testing during new product version release from Salesforce/Veeva.
- Worked on customization of Sales cloud objects Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Price books, Products and configured Account Teams for team selling.
- Configured Web-to-Lead, field mapping for conversion and created Lead assignment rules.
- Created and configured Escalation, Assignment rules, Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case on Case object.
- Configured and integrated Exact Target with Salesforce for marketing automation.
- Integrated Salesforce with web applications using SOAP WSDL service and unit tested using SOAP UI.
- Used AMPScript to create/display dynamic content in Marketing Cloud.
- Worked on customization using Apex language to build Custom, Extension Controllers for user actions performed by users in the UI.
- Used Developer Console, Force.com Explorer, and Eclipse with Force.com Plug-ins for development and Data Loader, CLI for data migration.
- Developed various Custom Report types, Tabular, Summary and Joined reports, Dashboards and Analytic snapshot and created Report/Dashboard folders and provide access to a different user based on the Roles.
- Analyzed data from the source system, performed data cleansing using Oracle as staging database and performed ETL operation based on Salesforce data model.
- Migrated bulk data from external data source to Salesforce using Data Loader bulk API.
- Deployed components using Force.com Migration tool (prepared package.xml), Change Sets, Workbench and Eclipse to deploy across dev, QA and UAT Sandboxes and Production instances.
- Unit tested all customizations and configurations for the developments performed by the dev team.
Environment: Salesforce.com CRM, Apex language, RTC,Salesforce lightning, AmpScript,Visual force pages, Marketing Cloud, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Sales Cloud, Service cloud, Web services, Custom Objects, Fields, Sharing rules, SFDC sales, Vf, Profiles,CI/CD, CloudCraze, AMPScript, Queues, CPQ, Validation, Sites, Communities, Eclipse, Veeva, Developer Console, Workbench, Force.com Migration tool (ant based), Data Loader, Reports, Dashboards, web services, Git.
- Skilled the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator in the organization.
- Employed Data Loader to read, extract, and load data from CSV files.
- Achieved comprehensive analysis of business practices and guided on ways to boost up the processes.
- Designed Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Responsible for the daily operation of sales offices within various Sales communities in Confidential .
- Gathered necessary information needed to complete quarterly Competitive Market Analysis.
- Skilled on Case Management, captured cases from the company's website and customer emails.
- Managed Auto response rules if customers approached beyond the business hours.
- Toiled on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Designed workflow rules and specify related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to enable business logic.
- Generated sync of contacts, email alerts, events and tasks amidst Salesforce to Outlook and Outlook to Salesforce strongly.
- Organized Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was committed in doing the mail merge for various standard and custom objects.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Case Management, Accounts, Contacts, Content, Reports and Workspaces.
- Developing a lightening App with Lightening Design System.
- Described organization hierarchy and built profiles, roles accordingly in Salesforce; managed on visibility and security settings around them as required by the business.
- Implicated in mapping the fields amidst the current reporting system and Salesforce using data loader.
- Achieved import and export operations to load customer data and other master data adopting data loader.
- Interpret business requirements into SFDC system functionality. Identify, evaluate, test and deploy solutions that are cost-effective and meet business requirements.
- Generated several Reports and Report folders to support managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and organized various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Deliver continuing support in the areas of SFDC configuration, administration, reporting, data migration, solution design and project co-ordination.
- Worked on ETL tools to migrate the information from otherdatabase. Built APIs with Salesforce.com Apex SOAP/REST Services.
- Examined distinct business reports and governed the team on deployment and customization of those reports in Salesforce.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Apex Triggers, Visual force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Web Services,Soap, Reports, AMPScript, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP
- Working as enhancement team member and performing the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization
- Implemented data migration and integration between legacy system and Salesforce CRM using Informatica on Cloud.
- Maintained CPQ tool updated with latest functionality by Installing Apttus CPQ releases.
- Using a variety of systems, such as Salesforce,Apptus configure price quote (CPQ), iPartner,DocuSign and a number of ERP systems
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Configure Salesforce and marketing cloud integration user along with configuration in Salesforce.
- Analyzed visualforce pages and made changes to work efficiently in both classic and lightening mode.
- Implemented Lightening components
- Developed Lightening components and Lightening apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Involved in SharePoint to Salesforce Automation Process (SAP) integration.
- Created Server APEX Controller for Salesforce Lightening Experience.
- Developed UI/UX changes for better user interface using Salesforce Lightening Design system
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and stand up meetings.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Responsible for performing administrative functions in Salesforce CRM like creation and modification of pick lists and lookup fields.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
- Designed the solutions for business and technical requirements by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed various Webpages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Implemented web based case management automation - Web-to-Case and Email-to-Case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issues.
- Used SOQL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Experience in using meta-data migration tools like Data Wizard, Data Loader and jitterbit.
Environment: Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Workflows, Triggers, Web Services API, SAP, Salesforce CPQ, Force.com Explorer, Lightening,Soap,REST, Marketing cloud Admin, Marketing cloud Integration, Agile Development Methodology.
Beam Suntory, Deerfield, IL
- Attending daily AGILE SCRUM meetings, and update the status on day-day basis with what is done and what has to be done.
- Played the role of Salesforce.com Administrator, Analyst, and Developer and involved in maintaining salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, permissions, generating security tokens, validation rules.
- Closely worked with SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
- Developed workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created profiles and implemented object level, field-level and record-level security and managed roles, visibility settings.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using Force.com IDE.
- Created email templates in HTML and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers
- Designed, developed, deployed page layouts, components, custom objects, custom tabs, apex classes, visual force pages to reach the needs of organization.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to build the application.
- Created various reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts and dashboards) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize salesforce.
- Having worked on salesforce.com sandbox and production environments for development and testing and then to production environments.
- Worked extensively with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for the User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Developed customized Reports, Dashboards for business users and managers, developed custom report using visual force pages.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sales cloud, Data Migration, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SQL, Oracle SF Explorer and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Created and managed users, roles, public groups and implemented additional role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Implemented minor enhancements on standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Added new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Configured Profiled-based IP address restrictions, Organization-wide IP address restrictions and Profile-based login hour restrictions.
- Designed various HTML Email templates.
- Developed and deployed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers in the Force.com IDE, to accomplish different business needs not supported by the Declarative Framework.
- Provided user support and bug fixing activities as per the SLA
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, SOQL/SOSL, Reports, Custom Objects, Sandbox, Force.com IDE, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Designing and web development of User Interfaces using JSP, HTML, and CSS.
- Worked on Eclipse as the development environment CVS as version controller.
- Called Stored procedures in Oracle using callable statements in JDBC.
- Part of team in designing and developing application in n-tier fashion as per struts based MVC architecture.
- Developed the application using Servlets, Action Forms, JSP and Session Beans.
- Utilized various J2EE design patterns to develop the business modules based on the required functionality.
- Developed session beans and entity Beans representing business logic abstractions.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application.
- Designed prototypes for user web pages using Adobe Photoshop & Dreamweaver and provided backend functionality to the same using HTML & CSS
- Implemented Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) to interact with the database to insert, update, delete and retrieve values efficiently.
- Converted reusable services into Web-Services using which can be accessed across the enterprise.
- Responsible for Testing - unit testing and integration testing using JUNIT.
- Used Ant tool to build and deploy application on Tomcat Server.
- Tested application on various levels like integration and system testing by utilizing various methodologies.
Environment: Java, JSP, Oracle, Servlets, Apache Tomcat, Java Beans, JDBC, Java Script, HTML, CSS, API, EJB, JUNIT, Struts, Java Beans.