- Overall 5 years of experience in Salesforce platform both Administrator and Developer.
- Skilled in Sales cloud, Service cloud, Marketing cloud, Custom Cloud, Chatter, and App Exchange applications.
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, writing Workflows, process builder, Force.com API.
- Implemented WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems websites, using Force.com web service API.
- Expertise with developing salesforce Lightning Apps, components, Controllers, and Events. Good knowledge on aura framework, which is used in building lightning components.
- Implemented end to end process automation.
- Experience of integrating applications with other existing applications. Good experience on B2B B2C SFDC patterns
- Knowledge on implementing the Geo Tracking system using Lightning Component.
- Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Worked extensively on various “Sales Cloud” in salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed and developed various custom objects, custom fields, validations, role based page layouts, custom tabs, custom reports as per the requirements.
- Involved in the Scope & Estimation for Software projects for few cases using FPA and Work Break Down techniques.
- Handled Migration Projects and Possessing sound knowledge in database management and backend programs (stored procedures, triggers, functions etc.).
- Proficiency in data migration and integration using data loader and hands on experience in using ETL tools for handling large data volumes.
- Expertise in Web Services and Implemented SOAP, REST, and METADATA API's for different integration requirements.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Ability to independently perform implementation, documentation, testing and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com business requirements.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com Governor Limits with an ability to optimize code to respect those limits.
- Exposure to different types of software development life cycle methodologies including Agile methodology and have experience in using applications like JIRA, ALM and Rally for issue tracking and project management.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug - in for writing business logic in Apex.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- About one year of experience as Java Developer and well versed in JQuery, JSP, HTML, JDBC and Servelts.
- Ability to adapt to any environment such as working with small or large groups or independently and excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
Force.com Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Lightning, Sales cloud, Service Cloud,
Marketing: cloud, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visual
Force Pages /Components: Apex Web Services, LightningWorkflow & Approvals, Process Builder, Assignment, Change
Management: Reports and Dashboards, Process AutomationCustom Objects.
Programming Languages: Apex,C#.Net, Java, SQL.
Database: Oracle 10g/9i, MS SQL server, MY SQL, SOQL and SOSL
Salesforce Tools: Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export.
Microsoft Tools: MS office suite Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Access
Other Tools: JIRA, QC, HP load runner, QTP
- Attended meetings and interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements.
- Involved in project technical design plan, conversions, Mapping, configuration of portions of the SFDC application.
- Implemented SFDC CRM to deliver various reports in departments of Sales, Administration and Marketing.
- Automated the functionality by writing Triggers and Apex Classes.
- Prepared the Functional requirements document based on the requirements from the Business SME's.
- Experience in building new Applications with the Lightning App Builder and Lightning components.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upsert, export operations on millions of records.
- Worked on Apttus CPQ configuration and integration.
- Setting up Service Cloud Console, Cases (Web to case, email to case), Solutions, Case Assignment, and CTI Interfaces.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Responsible for building an application based on business rules on the Saleforce.com platform with customized VF pages, Controllers, and Apex triggers.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and dashboards in Sales Cloud.
- Good working knowledge in querying Salesforce database using SOQL&SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer and Salesforce Workbench.
- Used Sales force Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Accounts, and Contact Management.
- Developed custom Visualforce pages that handle the business process with the respective UI development Using Java scripts, jQuery languages.
- Reengineered APEX code already in production.
- Worked on the Web Services and callouts using both SOAP and REST API for extracting the data from legacy systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Prepared and Execution of test scripts using Selenium.
- Used it to read, extract and load data from Comma Separated Values (CSV) files.
- Modifying Page layouts and setting the Record Types.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Worked as an enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce .com Developer and Administrator in the organization
- Active participation in Project Management activities such as allocation of tasks, communicating project status to all the stakeholders in a timely manner, tracking of project progression status, knowledge transfer and participate in client facing meetings.
- Worked closely with Sales team and Business analysts and performed detailed analysis of Business and User requirements, designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Work.com (SFDC).
- Created Users, Roles, Public groups and implemented Role Hierarchies, sharing rules and Record Level Permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Worked on various Salesforce objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Products, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Performed detail analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC) and using other Platform based technologies like VisualForce and Force.com API
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Controller Extensions, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Approval process for the application by implementing custom formulas in different stages of approval.
- Used Sales Cloud in Preparing and getting approval of design, functional and technical specifications from business.
- Developed Apex classes, Visual Force Controllers and Extensions based on requirements
- Implemented Apex Data loader "Command Line Interface" to automate the data loading process for the sand box refresh activity.
- Maintaining Test Coverage for all the classes and triggers and supporting deployment activities.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Work.com S-Objects Used it to read, extract, and load data from Comma Separated Values (CSV) files.
- Used JIRA, ALM and Rally for issue tracking and project management.
- Defined Lookup and Master-Detail relationships on the objects and created Junction Objects to establish connectivity among objects
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Pervasive Data Integrator, Windows XP.
Salesforce Developer / Admin
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Approval Processes, and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Interacted with business users/analyst and prepared technical design documents based out of the requirements.
- Involved in identifying, planning, and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, and reports, apex code) to meet business requirements.
- Implemented custom Visualforce page and controller extension for different sites and for different Application involved.
- Created Environment setup plan, Migration document and checklist
- Maintained and populated configuration workbook
- Planned testing strategy, created, and signed off test-script, executed User Acceptance Test
- Configured out of the box reports and dashboards as well as custom reports.
- Worked in setting up of Customer Portals and Sites for the Letter of Intent, Review and Scoring and RFA of the customers.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created custom objects depending on the requirements of the client.
- Developed and worked on Building sites and portals with CSS styling involved.
- Worked the Visual workflows to develop the conference tools based on the client requirements.
- Provided support ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management, Triggers.
- Used agile, waterfall software development methodologies, which help to develop project plans.
- Designed UI Screens using Struts, JSF, JSP, Servlets, CSS, DHTML and HTML.
- Responsible for development, testing, delivery, and support of end-to-end implementation.
- Involved in bug fixing of development and Production issues.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment, created packages and moved it between Sandboxes and Production environments to place final implementations.
Environment: Apex, Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java, Java Script, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading,