- Organized and goal - oriented with around 5 years of experience as an IT professional, committed to maintain cutting edge technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge as a Salesfoce.com, Customization & Development.
- Experienced in configuration, Implementation, Unit-Testing and Support of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform, SAAS (Software as a Service) application running in Cloud Computing Environment.
- Experienced in Validation Rules, Formulas, Workflows, Approval Process, Email Templates, Process builder, Visual flows, Reports, Dashboards and Salesforce data security.
- Experienced in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers Integration, Visual force, Force.com API and Salesforce.com S-Controls.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Experience in working on Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Custom Controllers/ Components,
- Involved in Custom Integration of Outbound Messages, App Exchange Package &Custom Application.
- Experienced in cloud technology and on premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com.
- Experience in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Expertise community builder for design the webpages with aura components and java script and CSS.
- Used different data tools - Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Enabler4excel, Jitter bit, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.
- Experience with Web Services API Implemented SOAP and REST based Web Services.
- Implemented CPQ solution using Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ) & Contract Life Cycle Management (CLM) for various customers.
- Experienced on Component based framework to build various Lighting Framework Compoents.
- Worked on Implementing Salesforce Lightning like Summary or Detail Components.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, Custom Objects, Dashboards, Reports, snapshots, Apex Data Loader, Validation Rules, Dashboards, Reports, Workflows and Approvals.
Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com API tools (Data Loader),Force.com Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com ExcelConnector
Programming Languages: Apex, C, Java, SQL, HTML, C, C++, Java
Other tools: Eclipse, Jira, Jenkins, Rally.
Confidential - Denver, Co
- Developed Entity-Relationship data modeling using both standard and custom objects as per the needs of the application.
- Designed, Implemented and developed the Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Custom Tabs, and Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Working on Salesforce.com based development enhancements and implemented Lightning applications from the scratch.
- Developed Apex Classes, Visual force pages and Apex Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Worked on Custom objects, Validation rules on the objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Roles, Profiles, Public Groups, Permission Sets, Custom Settings and Labels to suit to the needs of the application.
- Exposed APEX classes as Rest APIs and triggered workflows from third party applications.
- Worked in developing and consuming RESTFULL, SOAP web services in service oriented architecture.
- Experienced with Migrating on Java UI pages to Salesforce Lightning.
- Worked on Process builder to Call Apex class methods and send parameters to Invocable method.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Force.com Explorer, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages & Apex Controllers, Salesforce.com, Data Loader, Eclipse IDE, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, CSS,REST.
Confidential - Denver, CO
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of standalone, Multi-tier, web-based, and portals based object oriented enterprise applications.
- Actively involved with Business analysts, other developers, involved in enhancement of business modules using Standard and Custom Objects, formula logic, APEX classes, Triggers, Test Methods and writing SOQL queries.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce and Force.com IDE.
- Created Custom objects, Page layouts, Formula Fields, Custom fields, Custom tabs, Components, Record types, Reports and Dash boards to application needs for various business needs.
- Worked on SOAP web service for integrating third party standalone system to salesforce and requesting XML.
- Extensive experience on Batch class for sending bulk JSON files from SFDC to Data Manager through Data loader.
- I configured product and pricing setup using CPQ/Product consoles which include price ramps, Price Matrix, Price Rulesets, price list items, tiered pricing and asset pricing.
- Used X-Author tool for Data Migration interfacing Apttus CLM with Templates for contract generation and on Agreement object.
- Performed Steel brick CPQ related configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows.
- Proficient in Apttus Quote to Cash and developed various applications with Apttus X author for excel Completed Advanced X-Author and X-Author certification.
- Extensive experience in developing the custom apps in X-Author on single object mapping and matrix mapping.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, HTML, XML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Customer Portal, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Service Cloud, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
- Created detailed data mapping document for integrating various systems with Salesforce.com.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upsert, export operations on millions of records.
- Developed Apex classes on Force.com platform to customize application according to functional needs.
- Worked on aura components for designing Lighting pages and responsive pages.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Good Experience in Lighting components and community builder.
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning app to provide better and more interactive interface to end users.
- Worked on building Lightning components in Visualforce pages by using new Lightning out feature by event-driven programming where handlers are written to respond to interface events triggered by user interaction which includes lightning component framework.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Seibel CRM, APEX Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, HTML, XML, Java Script, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential - Kennesaw, GA
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and documented the requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com team while implementing the solutions for the requirements
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows Implemented in the system.
- Implemented escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Performed out Of the Box configurations customization activities Page/Search/Compact Layouts, Record Types, Dependent Picklists, Formula, Roll-up summary fields, Validation rules, Workflows and Approval process.
- Worked on creating Users, Profiles, setting up organization role hierarchy and public groups.
- Developed various Custom Reports, Report Types, Dashboards and Analytic snapshot for different line of business on Standard and Custom objects.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Skilled on Case Management, captured cases from the company's website and customer emails.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products / assets management
- Designed and developed Apex classes, controller classes, controller extensions, Visualforce pages and Apex triggers.
- Worked on Email Services and Single Email and Mass Email to send email to different portal users.
- Created unit test cases to test Apex classes and triggers.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in visual force pages.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from SalesForce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.