Technical Skills: Salesforce.com Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex, Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers)
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Account Management, Contact Management, Email Services, Security Controls, App Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox Data Loading.
Platforms: Windows 2000, XP, 7, Windows Server 2003 / 2008.
Technologies: C, C++, Java, HTML, XML, XHTML, DHTML.
Web Design Tools: Visual Studio SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, MS Office, Visio 5.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Flex Builder.
Databases: MS SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista/7, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008, Linux.
Confidential - New Castle, PA
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Involved in API/Web Service design and developing technical specifications for the Salesforce.com (SFDC) application.
- Involved in project technical design plan, conversions, Mapping, configuration of portions of the SFDC application.
- Implemented SFDC CRM to deliver various reports in departments of Sales, Administration and Marketing etc.
- Interface Designing using Visual force page and their supportive Controller Classes. Automate the functionality by writing Triggers and Apex Classes.
- Reengineered APEX code already in production to optimize trigger based transactions for performance and speed as well as to work seamlessly with governor limits.
- Integrated external systems like Record setter data, Dodge MDM, MAS, PeopleSoft into Salesforce.com primarily used the partner and enterprise WSDL'S with J2EE technologies.
- Responsible for Unit testing and performance testing of SFDC API/Web Service. Responsible for Agile methodology testing package upgrades in sandbox org and deploying in production org.
- Created public websites and applications that are directly integrated with your Salesforce.com organization using sites.
- Developed a unified view of all accounting data within Salesforce.com.
- Responsible for integrating Salesforce.com to risk manager desktop apps via web services API.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Eclipse.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex, Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Communities, CRM, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Lightning, Visual force Pages, JQuery, XML and Triggers.
Confidential - Radnor, PA
- As part of maintenance project prepared knowledge shared document for future reference.
- Coordinated with the business to understand the business and structure and resolve the issues.
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex classes and Apex Triggers.
- Worked on Burgundy project. Modifying the site based upon its parent site.
- As part of enhancement worked on classes, triggers, visual force pages, knowledge articles, Java Script.
- Analyzing the code and making respective modification.
- Successfully Resolved Tier - 1, Tier -2 and Tier-3 tickets.
- Documented the every ticket resolution process for future reference.
- Interacted with the users to provide necessary access required for training purposes.
- Worked on the knowledge article management.
- Loaded the knowledge articles from production to UAT to make sure we have backup and updated knowledge articles for training purposes.
- Create complex workflows and Approval processes.
- Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Developed and maintained validation rules and custom workflow.
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, and dependent pick lists, and complex page layouts.
- Worked on email to case.
- Refreshed the sandbox
- Developed and maintained custom Reports and Dashboards.
- Tested thoroughly and deployed to production.
- Deployed code to production using change sets.
- Used ANT tool to migrate from Dev to QA
- Coordinated with the offshore team to improve the overall process of resolving issues.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, S-Controls, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7.
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and non - functional requirements.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, and Campaigns etc.
- Developed various custom objects, tabs, components and Visual Force pages. Customized page layouts for standard/custom objects and assigned record types.
- Created data validation rules and formulas as per business requirement. Created workflow rules to automate tasks, email alerts, field updates and time-dependent actions
- Developed and configured various custom reports and report folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, and developed Apex classes, Controller classes, Extensions and Apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed various web pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files intosalesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDE.
- Help users with Chatter teams/groups and follow application as well. Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflows
Environment: SaleForce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Data Loader, Sandbox, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE Plug-in Salesforce Developer
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members (JAD Sessions) to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, Dashboards
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, and dependent pick lists and complex page layouts.
- Create complex workflows and Approval processes. Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security
- Developed and maintained validation rules and custom workflow. Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and Apex Triggers to develop custom logic and objects
- Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacy systems. Complete bulk imports of data using Apex Data loader. Batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes.
- Responsible for documenting the user requirements and system design specifications.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Worked on all phases of application development to implement the assigned use cases successfully.
- Used Maven for the build and deployment process and overall project management. Used Concurrent Versioning
- System (CVS) as version control system and to keep track of all the work & its changes
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
Environment: Java1.6, JSP, Spring3.0, Hibernate3.2, Servest, Core Java, Eclipse, SOAP UI, AJAX, XML, SQL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Swing.