- Experienced as a certified Salesforce.com developer, with 4+ years of SalesForce.com platform experience on Salesforce.com customization, Force.com Design, Development and deployment.
- Experience in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement gathering, development, deployment and maintenance.
- Thorough understanding of the Salesforce licensing structure and various services offered by Salesforce.
- Hands on experience in developing Salesforce1 mobile, Lightning User Interface and Process Builder.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administration tasks like creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Record Type, Assignment rule, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Reports, Dashboards, Outbound messaging, sharing rules, permission sets and public groups and Approval Workflow.
- Configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Proficient in designing of Custom objects, Custom components, Custom fields, Role based page layouts, Custom Tabs & Custom Application.
- Experience in designing junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Picklist, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Developed and assigned Batch Jobs using objects for asynchronous actions.
- Developed Web Services using web service standards (XML, SOAP, REST, WSDL).
- Developed and managed complex workflow rules, data validations and object customizations.
- Hands - on experience on Lightning Experience, Apex, Visualforce pages and Apex triggers
- Preparation and execution of Test Plan and Test Cases
- Excellent analytical, debugging skills and documentation skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, strong understanding of fundamental business processes, excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Apex Triggers
- Apex Classes
- Apex Web Services
- Visualforce (Pages
- Components & Controllers)
- Workflow & Approvals
- Custom Objects
- Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in. JAVA/J2EE
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000/ 2005
- Oracle 10g/12g
- SQL & PL/SQL
- Web Logic
- Windows 2000/XP/ 2003
- Validation Rules
- Agile Methodology
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in SDLC phases of Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of business Applications using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Developed pilot functionalities of related lists into lightning components for classic salesforce.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, Visualforce pages, components for various functional needs in the application.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com based on REST API.
- Involved in two-way data integration between SQL Server and Salesforce using .Net web Service.
- Coordinated with business/product owners gather requirements and provide the solutions for the User Stories.
- Created Task routing using Apex controller to ensure the sales team follows up on every task within due hours.
- Worked with cross functional teams with in organization to implement Single Sign on(SSO) for Salesforce access.
- Integrated legacy system with Salesforce CRM through web services based on BULK API.
- Worked on Inside Sales and Demand Tools App-Exchange applications to make Salesforce.com instance effective.
- Identified usage problems and coordinate with the Salesforce support team to resolve the issues.
- Managed with vendor partners and formulated optimal solutions for integration.
- Implemented Service Cloud for customer support that includes Case management, Entitlement and service contract, Knowledge base, etc.
- Configured Service Cloud console for internal support agents for case support.
- Worked on Call Center Software Administration and Salesforce.com Integration Support (CTI)
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force (Pages, Components & Controllers), Sales cloud, Service cloud, Reports, Dashboards, Triggers, Sharing Rules, Dataloader, Excel, Validation Rules, Standard and Custom Objects and Sandbox, ANT Migration Tool.
Confidential, Glenburnie, MD
- Developed Visualforce Pages, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers, Apex Coding, Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
- Used Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management.
- Automated Sharing rules whenever there is a new change in Sales teams instead of using an Apex trigger.
- Managed company's Phase III project implementation of Marketing Automation, complete with Auto task creation, Workflows, Scoring and Lead nurture programs, Sales Insight interesting moments, and Web form/landing Page creation.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship Data model, Validation rules, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization's need.
- Used Force.com IDE to create, modify, test, and to deploy Force.com Application.
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end users in creating reports, dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges.
Environment: Force.com IDE, Apex Dataloader, Saleforce.com platform, Workbench, Ant Migration Tool, SQL Server, Eclipse IDE, Excel.
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
- Coordinated with the end users for requirement gathering throughout the review, planning and implementation.
- Enhanced various salesforce.com components like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Managed user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Created custom formula fields, email services, approval processes and field updates according to application and business requirements.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Used SOQL, SOSL and Oracle SQL for Database.
- Developed workflow rules for various tasks and email alerts as per the requirement.
- Designed and developed Apex classes, controller classes and Apex triggers for different needs of the application.
- Test change management techniques in sandbox and recommendations before push to production.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom report.
- Prepared user manual and technical support manual.
- Assisted in salesforce role and profile hierarchy changes and interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Dataloader, ANT Migration Tool, SOQL and Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Sublime text.
- Implemented Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Rational Rose.
- Prepared the Detailed Design Documents of the project for future use.
- Used the Apache Struts framework for building the application based on MVC Architecture.
- Developed Widgets, Animations using AJAX, Adobe Flex, and ActionScript.
- Developed Action Classes, Form Bean classes, and configured struts-config.xml and web.xml files.
- Created configuration files consist of action forms, action mappings, Data objects, and data source information for each activity.
- Developed Enterprise Java Bean (EJB), and used JNDI API to process the application business logic.
- Developed SQL stored procedures, triggers, queries, and functions for the payment transactions.
- Developed XML documents and Involved in parsing the XML document using (JAXP) DOM parser.
- Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using JMS.
- Created, implemented, and maintained UNIX Korn Shell Scripts to interact with UNIX server.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit and involved in integration testing of the whole application.
- In a team of 4, as a team member to begin with and then as a senior member, was involved in design and code Web Pages using JSPs and Servlets
- Database design utilizing Oracle
- Coding Java classes
- Design and code Web Pages using JSPs and Servlets
- Added more functionality for site administration
- Involved in maintenance tasks like porting the application onto a new site
- Performed unit and integration testing
Environment: Java Beans, Java Servlets, Java 1.3, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 8.1.6, Apache TomcatBEA WebLogic, XML, Windows NT/2000, Linux