- 7+ years of experience in IT with configuration, customization, migration and development as Salesforce Developer
- Highly seasoned and accomplished Salesforce Developer with a strong record of client satisfaction
- Strong experience in Salesforce Development on both Sales as well as Service Cloud
- Exceptional proficiency in Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Migration Tools and other programs in Salesforce developer toolkit
- Ability to build solution on salesforce.com platform, including development in force.com, VF, Apex, web services and APIs and SQL server
- Superior knowledge in querying Salesforce.com database using SOQL and SOSL
- Excellent understanding of Eclipse and other Integrated Development Environments
- Sound ability to integrate various business processes across different systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Well versed with Unit and system testing of code, components, and integrations
- Well versed with Agile methodology, scrum calls, JIRA stories, user map stories, and confluence.
- Experience using salesforce version control, continuous integration, build automation, and meta data comparison tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Tools: Data Loader, Import Wizard, Change sets, Eclipse IDE, Ant, Workbench
Databases: SOQL, SOSL
Web Services: REST API, SOAP API, WSDL
Operating Systems: Windows
Version Control system: Git
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Functioned as a Salesforce developer responsible for the transformation of requirements into salesforce solutions
- Daily support of Salesforce CRM system including managing user setup roles and security, customization of objects, fields, record types, and page layouts
- Development of triggers, custom objects, workflows, VF pages, and other development using Apex code
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards within salesforce
- Performed unit and system testing of code, components, and integrations
- Updated programs as per user needs and developed codes that were in accordance to specifications.
- Controlled the adaptability of all the APIs and their integration.
- Continually monitored developed software performance.
- Checked processes and ensured the communications within the CRM systems were working efficiently.
- Provided methodologies for object-oriented software development and efficient database design.
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
- Designed strategic plan for component development practices to support future projects.
- Provided documentation on start-up, shut down and first level troubleshooting of processes to help desk staff.
- Collaborated with clients from concept through final delivery of product or service.
Confidential - Oyster Bay, NY
- Administered incident response and break-fix systems.
- Interacted with various business/cross-functional team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements
- Designed and documented relevant system code and configurations.
- Explained system integration topology and related transactions.
- Met broader group responsibilities as needed.
- Customized standard objects and created custom objects and created relationships
Confidential - Springfield, IL
- Managed API integrations and web services.
- Developed workflows and triggers.
- Met with customer operations managers to identify issues and areas of potential improvement.
- Supported business needs with technical design documentation.
- Prepared the technical design documents to provide the knowledge to the new team members
- Created test scenarios on sandbox environment, created the patches and moved it between Sandboxes and Production environments to place final implementations
Confidential - San Diego, CA
- Involved in salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the application to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created workflows, defined related Tasks, Time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logics.
- Customized standard objects and created custom objects and created relationships.
- Worked on record types and page layouts according to the business requirements.
- Created dashboards to present the reports according to the user profiles.
- Maintained processes of CSV import file updates for customer records into accounts, contacts using data loader and import wizard.
- Customized the existing apex classes and visual force pages, batch classes and schedule classes according to the requirement
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
- Involved with different cross-functional teams to gather the requirements.
- Worked on page layouts, record Types, custom reports and dashboards.
- Created custom objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Used SOQL & SOSL to create the data manipulation needs of the application.
- Developed work-flow charts and diagrams to ensure production team compliance with client deadlines.