- Total 4 years of experience in Billing Product (Oracle BRM).
- Salesforce Administration ADM201 Certified (2018)
- Customizing the standard objects - Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
- SalesForce Customization, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Report extractions to various formats, Record Types
- Practice in installing and configuring the AppExchange application and Data Loader
- Had good amount of experience in OCBRM Rating Pipeline module.
- Worked on various modules in OCBRM, writing Opcodes and Single threaded standalone application
- Worked on various POC’s of OCBRM product (ex.PDC/PCC)
- Currently learning Java Script and Salesforce Developer course
- Involved in business meetings and requirement gatherings of the modules
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Operating System: Windows and Unix/Linux
Language(s): C, C++, Unix Scripting, Perl Scripting
Others: SQL, Manual Testing
- Setup the environment for Pricing Design Center/Pipeline Configuration Center (PDC/PCC).
- Good hands-on experience and knowledge on Weblogic server, Fusion Middleware and deploying the applications
- Preparing Installation, Issues and Presentation Documents required
- Demo session on work flow of the application, along with the demonstration of the software tools used in the deployment.
- Presenting the finding/data to the team to improve the strategies of operations
- Making relevant documents for functionality and the findings from deployment
- Understanding the alignment of the business rules/requirements with the team
- Module level development and Manual Testing of the same and other modules
- Project presentation for the team and client and also POC on new modules for the project
- Created Business Use Case for various functionalities of the product
- Worked on OCBRM Pipeline Registry configurations and development of various related files
- Gained knowledge on iScripts and iRules, REL customizations, Storable Classes
- Worked with team lead to understand the business workflow and information needs.
- Good hands-on experience with planning documents and report writing.
- Demonstrated the workflow of the functionality to the team.
- Worked with testing team (Manual Testing) to test the functionality of programming module and also involved in integration testing scenarios.
- Involved in project requirements meetings and gathered information.
- Able to analyze the data and document the requirements, and activities needed to complete the task.
- Good hands on experience in understanding functional design and testing.
- Demonstrated the workflow of the project to the team.
- Involved in Project and other trainings with the new team members.