- Over 8+ years of professional IT experience in software design and development in different environments and platforms like Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com, Java and J2EE.
- 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com Design, Force.com Development (Apex/ Visualforce) Administration, Configuration, Data Migration, and consulting in Sales cloud, Service cloud, custom cloud and collaboration cloud.
- Expertise on Salesforce toolkit Apex, Visualforce, force.com IDE, eclipse, SOSL and SOQL
- Extensive experience in administrative tasks like creating Roles, Profiles, Users, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Tasks and Events Actions, Reports, Assignment Rules and Approval Processes .
- Expertise in development of Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Experience in using data tools: Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Expertise on custom Salesforce objects, master - detail relationships and lookup relationships based on client requirements.
- Experience in Bulk Data Loading and Performance Impact analysis on Salesforce.
- Extensive experience in creating Apps, Custom Objects, Permission sets, Sharing Rules, Custom Fields, Relationships, Validation Rules, Custom Reports, Dashboards and Report Folders according to project requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, and Case Management .
- Experience in various RDBMS including Oracle, SQL server and DB2 .
- Expert in writing simple/complex SQL queries, functions, triggers and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Experience in Object Oriented Languages like C++, Java and J2EE.
- Profound understanding of SDLC with hands on experience in waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Quick learner with perennial quest for knowledge and excellent team player with the ability to meet the project deadlines under pressure and strong Problem Analysis and Resolution skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, APEX Language, Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force (Pages, Components and Controllers), APEX Data Loader, Lightning Component, S-Controls, APEX Web Services, Dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Force.com Migration Tool
Custom Integration: Outbound messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom objects, Custom settings, Custom labels & tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security controls, APEX Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading
Deployment: Maven, Change sets, Force.com IDE, Jenkins
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java J2EE and APEX
DBMS/RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, PL/SQL, MS Access, MySQL
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Unix
Software Development Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall model
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, My Eclipse, Data loader, MS Visio, Force.com IDE
Confidential, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Coordinated with users to determine requirements and prepared design documents.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow Rules and Approval Process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Defined the lookup and master-detail relationship on the objects that helps in associating the records and defining a parent-child relationship in which the master object controls certain behaviors of the detail object respectively.
- Created various Custom Reports and Dashboards for standard objects as well as custom objects to give complete detail overview of Opportunity pipeline.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Involved in field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, Contact, and Leads.
- Created profiles, roles and implemented object level, field-level, record-level security and sharing rules.
- Involved in creating and customizing email template and configuring them to the email alert within the workflow rule for a standard/custom object.
- Actively involved in the implementation of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Chatter. Created users, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Configured Profiled-based IP address restrictions, Organization-wide IP address restrictions and Profile-based login hour restrictions.
- Managed tasks like unlocking/resetting passwords, modifying data and created ad hoc reports.
- Maintained language settings and advanced currency management.
- Developing Visualforce pages with Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and customizing the user interface using bootstrap and Angular JS.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Integrated Microsoft Outlook with Salesforce CRM which syncs email, calendar, tasks and reminders.
- Developed a web-to-lead functionality to Companies website which directs leads to Salesforce CRM.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
Environment: Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Visualforce, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, AppExchange Applications, Microsoft Outlook
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created various Custom Reports for standard objects as well as custom objects to give complete detail overview of Customer (Account) Orders, Renewal Forecasting, and Customer Balance Report with Multi-Currency support.
- Created profiles and implemented Object level, field-level and record-level security.
- Provided support ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for the clients and customers.
- Implemented various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the helpsalesforce.com support.
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
Confidential, San francisco
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Worked on standard and custom S-objects on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) with a deep intent to meet the requirements and enhancements to the existing system architecture.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Custom Visualforce Pages using Apex coding to meet the requirements of the Application.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- As an Administrator, created profiles and implemented object-level, field-level and record-level security.
- Worked on prioritizing the records based on the business requirements.
- Responsible for migration of code from Sandbox to Production environment .
- Lead and co-ordinate with offshore development teams during development in various sprints of the project.
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Activities and Customized Objects for Layouts, record types and validation rules.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
- Create and modify Test classes for the application to attain more than 75 % code coverage in the production environment, and handled all the Deployment of code to the production environment.
- Production Support for the Application and created tickets for the issues that came up and solved these issues as well.
- Developed and configured various reports and dashboards for different user profiles based on the need in the organization along with Building custom reports using Apex Visual Force.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Reports, Dashboards.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed JSP pages, Servlets, and EJBs.
- Develop the business logic using JDBC, JSP, Servlets and Struts Framework.
- Implemented the business tier using Struts-Config, Action Classes, Action Forms.
- Validated client data using Struts Validation framework.
- Implemented Stateless Session EJBs.
- Adopted J2EE best practices using J2EE Design patterns.
- Developed the application utilizing Struts framework and MVC Architecture.
- Developed Enterprise Java Beans to implement business rules.
- Used JDBC to connect and store and retrieve data from the DB server.
- Used Servlets to process all business logic and generate web pages.
- Developed SQL queries and Procedures using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Designed and developed connection components using JDBC.
- Worked on JUnit Test cases.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, XML, JMS, Oracle 9i, UML, Rational Rose, JDBC, SQL, Design Patterns application.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Complete responsible in writing System Use Cases by understanding COBOL code and Business Specifications.
- Complete responsible in development of class diagrams and sequence diagrams for the application.
- Extensively involved in setting up architecture PoC (Proof of Concept) in offshore.
- Has done the UI Design and was responsible for development of the front end using JSP and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans for Accounts and Claims Modules.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate.
- Designed and developed customer statements and statistical reports using Oracle report builder.
- Worked with various design patterns like Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator Pattern, and Data Access Object.
- Responsible for deploying the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Involved in testing and deployment of the application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Responsible for Configuration Management and Network Delivery Model Deployment.
- Prepared technical design documents, user manuals and deployment documents.
Environment: EJB, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring Framework, JBOSS, Oracle, RAD, PL/SQL Developer, Hibernate, Oracle Report builder.