- Around 8 years of experience in information technology with experience in all the phases of SDLC (Analysis, Design, Development, Administration, Testing, Implementation and Support) in various software Applications using Salesforce (CRM) and Mainframe.
- Experienced with retail, manufacturing, service, Finance, Banking, Insurance industries business needs and blending them with the package - based solutions to meet all the variety of IT needs of each customer.
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM technology as an admin and developer. Worked in various project environments like Customer Portal, E-commerce website, Healthcare.
- Hands on experience on SalesForce.com developer toolkit (force.com IDE), Triggers, Visual Force Pages, data migration and working knowledge of Apex classes, Controllers, SOQL & SOSL.
- Experienced in admin modifications like Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, Junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Strong Salesforce development experience with Apex Classes, Triggers, Controller Classes, Visual force pages and Integrating with external sources by developing SOAP, RESTful Apex Web Services for inbound calls to Salesforce.
- Experience in working with Marketing Tools Apttus, Docusign and Draw loop
- Experience customizing Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Financial Force.
- Worked on customization of Sales Cloud schema by customizing standard objects like Leads, Accounts, Contact and Opportunity, Products.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Well versed with project development life cycle, System Business Process Analysis, Requirements Study, Fit-Gap Analysis and Post-implementation support.
- Experienced in requirement gathering and estimating the hours of work based on the requirement from the client and maintaining the quality documents for all the work done till the end of the cycle.
- Expertise in data modeling, design and development of mainframe applications using COBOL, CICS, IMS, DB2, JCL, VSAM.
- Expertise with DB2 Stored Procedures Creation, Optimization and Maintenance.
- Experience in working with client specific solutions like Salesforce.com Sandbox deployments, Force.com IDE, Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOSL and various production environments.
- Proficient in CMM Level 5 standards, METHOD I, and quality aspects.
- Experience in Software Testing Projects, SQL Server.
- Installed Apps from App Exchange, Configured and maintained user Security Permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes, Controllers, Apex Trigger, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force, S-Control, Offline Edition, Integration, Migration, Batch Jobs, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Lightning UI, Lightning, Custom Tabs, Schema Builder, Apex Web Services.
Salesforce and Integration Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Programming languages: C, C++, Apex, Java, Java Script, VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Unix, iSeries.
Database: Oracle, MS Access, DB Visualizer, SQuirrel, SQL Server 2008, TOAD.
IDE / Other Tools: SVN IDE, Force.com IDE, Workbench, Force.com Explorer.
Version Control Tools: VSS, CVS, GIT
Confidential, Fayetteville, AR
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, and Web Services API and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upset and export operations on millions of records.
- Expert in migrating data from various systems into Salesforce CRM using ETL tools - Informatica on Demand, Cast Iron (CI) experience, to synchronize data between Sales.com and web service endpoints.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Worked on merging Sugar CRM to Salesforce CRM.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager's home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Prepared the Data Modeling Design.
- Developed strong preferences for Agile, Created a design document that details the system and Products, and updated cost of items of resources.
- Extensively used Agile Scrum methodology to reach our business team goal by gathering day-to-day requirements and building them using Force.com platform.
- Experienced in developing Lightning Components and Lightning Apps to provide more interactive interfaces to end-users.
- Working on building and embed Lightning Components in Visual force Page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming, where I write my handlers that respond to interface events as they occur. The events have been triggered by user interaction.
- Used Salesforce1 Simulator to test if Lightning Components work on the simulator.
- Experience in Aura framework, Lightning Components, Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) and in using Aura Framework to develop Lightning pages.
- Developed App- Builder and Mobile app using lightning.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Mobile Application and was interacted with backend development.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy desktop, custom web and mobile applications.
- Manage Salesforce1 Mobile application using Salesforce Setup menu creating and managing custom objects, fields, formulas, analytic snapshots and report types.
- Involved in the training sessions to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom report.
- Developed Analytics Cloud data using SAQL via Wave analytics to build own app to access and analyze Analytic cloud data.
- Implemented Wave analytics to track overall business, which increased 20% of entire sales.
- Wave analytics also helped the sales manager to take immediate action by creating a campaign and dive in deep the data for quick decision making.
- Used Sales Wave analytics app with Salesforce to perform other integrations and customizations.
- Created Wave mobile application, which can be up and running in days.
- Developed Apex classes on Force.com platform to customize application according to functional needs.
- Developed VisualForce Pages to customize the view and functionality of the Knowledge Articles.
- Developed Workflow Rules, Time-Dependent Workflow Actions, Email Alerts and Field Updates.
- Developed client-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using Apex, VisualForce, Process Builder and Visual Flows.
- Involved into Apttus Product Configuration and Pricing Configuration with some advanced functionality of Salesforce.
- Worked with Data loader for loading the attachments into salesforce.com, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Activities.
- Created and maintained User Roles, Security, and Profiles that was required for the Salesforce Knowledge implementation.
- Implemented and Consumed Knowledge Base Dashboards & Reports App Exchange for providing Reports and Dashboards that monitors the Knowledge Base.
- Involved in the creation of Knowledge Content, Format and Delivery Methods.
- Managed and implements customization requests by Business Users, including creating workflow triggers, workflow alerts, and automated email response.
- Performs new release evaluations with Business Owner & manages new functionality rollouts.
- Identified and resolved problems, which may impact projects by monitoring progress and project status.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Sr Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Hired to assess the overall condition of the company org and make improvements to optimize performance.
- Tracking multiple projects simultaneously to identify cross-project impacts with unified experience, work independently and as part of team.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created Custom objects, custom fields, Pick list, role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Worked with AngularJS during the time of development environment.
- Worked on SFDC Integration with Net suite and provided support to 650 Users.
- Implemented CPQ solution using Apttus CPQ & Contract Management (CLM) for various customers in industries.
- Involved in Developing Lightning pages using Aura, implemented lightning Controllers, Components using Lightning Design system (LDS) for Lightning Community builder.
- Developed a Human Resources Service Cloud and customer community.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Performed admin tasks for both Force.com and its apps as well as for FinancialForce’ s global needs
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual force Pages.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Developed Lightning Components, Lightning apps using Lightning Design System (LDS) to provide more interactive interfaces to end users.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Working experiences on Salesforce.com intranet sites and Salesforce external sharing.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Built a custom app with Lightning experience for sales to monitor their performance close details.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a web-page .
- Worked on integration of Salesforce CRM and the other systems like Tellus, Marketo and FinancialForce.
- Worked on Apttus Advanced Workflow approvals, Apttus order management, created agreement wizards, validation rules and contract templates.
- Worked on Force.com Integrations with Oracle Database and Peoples soft using SOAP API via Enterprise Service bus acting as a virtual middleware security to consume or produce the web services on side to handle Order Management system from SFDC to Oracle database.
- Build a salesforce1 lightning app for different business groups in the organization and used sales force lightning designed systems style.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Lightning design system (LDS), Oracle EBS, Apttus CPQ, Financial Force PSA, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and stand up meetings.
- The existing .net application was moved into Salesforce.com as separate application.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ asset management.
- Built Apex Classes implementing SOSL & SOQL statements within Eclipse to manage interaction with the database.
- Develop and execute multiple Inbound Marketing strategies.
- Created Dashboard, Reports which are sent to users by email.
- Extensively involved in Data Migration from three legacy systems to Salesforce.
- Built Visualforce pages to implement features not included in the standard page layout.
- Developed BULK API calls REST and SOAP to interact with the 3rd party tools.
- Used XML serialization for interacting with the database.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors Limits.
- Created Visualforce pages which identified a region to be updated to enforce partial page refreshes and display the status of Ajax requests to display different values depending on whether it is in progress or completed.
- Designed Validation Rules along with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quality and consistency.
- Inserting, updating and querying Salesforce ID's for Account, Opportunity and custom objects using Salesforce.com connect to Microsoft excel and Macros for excel.
- Generated Reports using MS-excel, Pivot tables, summary tables into PDF format.
- Performed administrative tasks like configuring Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Users, sharing rules, Record Types, Public groups and Queues for the organization and setting up Field-level, Object-level security rules for each profile.
- Performed administrative tasks like running and generation of production reports on daily, weekly basis and monthly basis and sending them to clients, customers and other teams under scheduled times using IBM data studio and web gateway tools.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Developed custom UI using CSS, HTML, Visualforce components and used JQuery, Java Script for frontend validation.
- Developed the test plan, test conditions and test cases to be used in testing for this project.
- Performed code deployment using Eclipse and Deployment Change Set.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Visual Work flows, Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Salesforce Developer / Administrator
- Proficient in using market products for automation, consumer engagement and marketing management
- Coordinated of-shore team of 8 members
- Developed many requirements using metadata and change set.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch apex classes, Scheduled apex classes to define more automation process.
- Developed many applications using service max to automate operational planning.
- Deployed many applications on sales cloud, service cloud which includes the call center and marketing applications.
- Involving in doing unit testing by writing test classes and working with SIT and UAT.
- Working with writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Developed complex formulas to calculate response times and show flags reminding customer service reps to respond to customer queries in due time.
- Worked on developing customer portal for Developed an Application for portal users
- Prepared reports and dashboards and analytical snapshots for executive levels as well as manager levels
- Worked with Setup Audit Trail to gather information about client usage and then Migrated Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and sales data from external systems into Salesforce.com instance using Data Loader.
- Hands on experience on service max for customer service and scheduling
- Created custom Visual Force page as well as few extensions to standard page, Apex classes and test methods in accordance to the requirements that the standard page would not suffice.
- Designed Dynamic approval process with records to be routed based on lookup fields on the record and in accordance to the approval matrix.
- Develops in Visualforce, Apex, Java and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Written apex REST web service classes for inbound calls to Salesforce.
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates.
- Worked on implementation of GUI module with Struts Framework and used CVS for version control.
- Used Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) to connect from the Java application to the Database.
- Designed and developed front end using HTML, CSS, JSP’s, Struts (tiles and tag libraries) and user validations.
- Developed the code using Agile methodology with daily meetings to keep track of the progress and issues pertaining to the project.
- Involved in implementing persistent data management using JDBC.
- Implemented the required Java Beans used by the JSP components.
- Played an active role in testing the application by writing test cases for different.
- Involved in testing using Junit.