- Created Microsoft PowerBI reports and Dashboards by connecting to multiple data sources like Excel, CSV and SQL databases. Published the reports to web and created scheduled jobs to refresh the data every week.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Classroom Experience in SQL Queries
- Strong Knowledge in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com
- Implemented Security in Salesforce using Profiles, Roles, OWD and Sharing Rules.
- Achieved Business Rules using Workflows, Approval Process and Validation Rules.
- Hands on experience on writing Apex classes, Components, Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Test Classes, Batch classes and Dataloader Operations.
- Provided day to day support to end users, root cause analysis of new issues, created knowledge documents and shared with everyone in the organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, team player, quick learner, hardworking, self - motivated and attention to detail.
Web Technologies and Languages: Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, SOQL, SOSL, HTML, XML, Java Script.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production), Visual Studio 2010
Tools/ IDE: Eclipse 3.4.1, My Eclipse 7.0, MS Office 2010, MS Visio 2010
Database: SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10G
Presentation Tools: Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio
Reporting Tools: Microsoft Power BI
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Involved in Requirements gathering.
- Used MVC architecture.
- Created custom objects and also worked on standard objects like opportunity, account, leads, contacts etc.
- Developed Apex classes and Triggers to support the custom functionality.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed Visualforce pages for some of the custom objects.
- Created custom reports and dashboards.
- Worked with Data Loader to export, insert, delete and upsert records into custom objects.
- Created custom buttons and links on many objects.
- Created relationships between objects both lookup and Master-Detail.
- Created validation rules and approval processes and submission rules for various objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Developed new classes, controllers for integrations as per client’s requirement.
- Worked on profiles, users, permission sets, field level security.
- Actively collaborate with agile/scrum teams to support the complete Software Development Life Cycle
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Fixed the bugs which were raised in web pages.
- Assisted Professors in extracting reports (Course registrations/attendance/test results/student grades etc.)
- Used Microsoft PowerBI for creating reports and Dashboards
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Provided technical support for e-mail, network, connectivity, telecommunications, peripheral equipment, and system maintenance. Set up computers and install software.
- Initiated log for charting computer usage, including instituting "problems and resolution" database which assisted lab in analyzing student needs.
- Tutored students in various operating systems and software applications to enhance basic understanding of computer usage.