- Around 7 years of professional IT experience in Salesforce.com
- Experience working in SFDC Sales and Service Clouds, Development, implementation including configuration of database activities and Integration tools.
- Proficient in customizing standard objects: Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards and Custom Objects.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Created Workflow Rules for automated lead routing, lead escalation and Email Alerts.
- Experience in designing of Custom objects, Custom fields, Page layouts, Custom Reports.
- Have been involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement gathering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of standalone object - oriented enterprise applications.
- Experience working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Experience in designing Visualforce pages and providing functionality to those through Apex programming based on client and application requirements.
- Experience with tools like Ant, Data Loader, Work bench, & Eclipse.
- Experience in managing Full Sandbox, Developer Sandbox and Configuration-only Sandbox.
- Data Load for SFDC standard objects, custom objects.
- Experience adding Lightning Component to Lightning Pages and Record Pages.
- In-depth understanding of event-driven programming that lightning development is based upon.
- Strong Database (RDBMS) development experience in writing queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers, and views in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and MS Access.
- Experience with Agile development process.
- Excellent team player and executes task under less supervision.
- Strong business acumen, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages, Components, Dynamic Components, Controllers (Custom, Extension), Apex Batch & Schedule Classes, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Partner WSDL, Chatter RESTAPI, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, SSO, Salesforce1, Lightning Components.
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow and Approvals, Field Updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading.
Programming Languages: JAVA/J2EE, C, C++, C#, APEX, SQL, and PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows Server 2003/2008, Unix
Web Technologies: IDE and Tools Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in, Force.com GUI, Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Force.com Excel Connector, Jira, TOAD, Tableau
Confidential, West Palm Beach, FL
- Proficient in setting up field level access for each custom object created based on the user’s role within the organization.
- Worked with field & page layout customization for the standard/custom objects. Experienced with customizing custom objects, tabs, fields, and page layout as per the business need.
- Implemented Big Machine solutions from AppExchange to configure real time and centralized pricing and quotes to eliminate the older disconnected quoting tool and simplify the entire quoting process.
- Expertise on migrating data from external legacy system into Salesforce application using Apex Data loader & CSV files. Worked on Requirements gathering and project management for SFDC implementations in accordance to the needs of the organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards. Experienced in developing SFDC custom objects and work-flow rules.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Developed and configured custom reports and report folders for different user profiles.
- Experienced on implementing role hierarchy & sharing rules to configure visibility
- Customized the Messages & Alerts on the Home page.
- Experienced with SOQL and SOSL query language
- Qualified in implementing visibility rules established within Salesforce.com. Involved in client interaction for discussing the work flow and customization of page layouts.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed solutions by customizing various standard objects of SFDC and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API and Web Services.
- Worked with a set of related objects and complex set of interconnected fields in those objects.
- Developed Triggers that would account for deletion, bulk-safe and with exception handling and wrote respective test classes with a minimum of 85% code coverage.
- Designed and created Visualforce pages
- Experienced in querying Salesforce tables using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects between the existing Group and Persons account to classify Persons Account based on their employment status at an organization. Worked with field & page layout customization for the standard and custom objects like tabs, fields, pick lists, rollup summary as per business need.
- Utilized Draw loop (Nintex) to Create DDP (Dynamic Document Package) that would merge all the required fields into account specific forms for every individual account based on their Service contract, entitlement, Group account and which class the account would fall under.
- Created Tab permissions, Record Type permissions and Field Level Security to implement Component-based security.
- Worked with Organization Wide Defaults, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules and Manual Sharing to implement Record-based sharing.
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates. Collaborated Chatter Desktop for the Organization.
Confidential, Marietta, GA
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Designed, developed and implemented Case management system including email to case functionality. Designed and implemented various Email templates for Auto-Response to customers. Created Campaigns to send thousands of emails at a time using just an email alert workflow and a trigger
- Developed complex formulas to calculate response times and show flags reminding customer service reps to respond to customer queries in due time.
- Worked on developing customer portal landing page hub for portal users
- Prepared reports and dashboards for executive levels as well as manager levels
- Experienced in security setting with proper understanding of sharing rules, roles and profiles.
- Experienced in working with agile methods and testing procedures
- Experienced in use case diagrams and full use cases for understanding requirements from business analysts. Detailed knowledge of workflows and validation rules.
- Experience with Analyzing debug logs, field history tracking as a part of general user support.
- Experience integrating the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the in-house applications.
- Used Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists, and Record Types to enforce data quality.
- Perform administration tasks as needed, managing custom fields and page layouts for standard and custom objects. Worked with Setup Audit Trail to gather information about client usage and then Migrated Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and sales data from external systems into Salesforce.com instance using Data Loader.
- Created custom Visualforce pages as well as a few extensions to standard page. Wrote Apex classes and test methods when the standard controller functionality was insufficient.
- Designed Dynamic approval process with records to be routed based on lookup fields on the record and in accordance to the approval matrix.
- Added Lightning components to Lightning pages for added functionality.
- Converted existing Visualforce pages to Lightning components and lightning pages
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com platform, APEX classes, triggers and web services, Visualforce, Salesforce API’s, SOQL, and Force.com platform
- Proficiency in HTML, XML, C#/Java and web services. Experience working with SOQL
- Experience with Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader, Excel Connector, informatica, Eclipse Force.com IDE. Experience integrating salesforce.com with other apps via real time, batch and sync. Experience in a test-driven and formal QA Development environment including: development, staging, production deployment cycles. Solid understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the Salesforce.com CRM app coupled with a solid understanding of business processes. Strong business analyst with functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end-users.
- Experienced team player when seeking solution to any sort of problems.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and migrated code to deployment upon successful testing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Sales Cloud, Record types, Reports, Dashboards, Email, Triggers, Sharing Rules, PowerPoint, Excel, Agile/Waterfall, Validation Rules, Messaging, Dashboards, Sandbox creation, Standard and Custom Objects, Lightning, Demand Tools, MS Project, DOORS for requirement management, SQL, JIRA.
Confidential, Manassas, VA
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Experience with designing and implementing custom Salesforce Solutions to accommodate business requirements.
- Designed Security framework for all user groups associated with projects I led by, configuring Org-Wide Defaults, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules, Permission sets, groups, Queues and Manual Sharing.
- Worked on multiple projects at a time and have volunteered as a SCRUM master often.
- Prepared multiple design demo to management/product owners and walk-through of POC’s of what the system would look like functionally upon implementing completion
- Well versed on Data migration and analysis using Jitter bit Data loader, Salesforce data loader and informatica Cloud data loader.
- Created multiple batch classes to process such data stored into Staging/import table onto defined destination objects while being cautious about maintaining data quality.
- Understanding of Integration of Salesforce with other systems (FACETS, Broker Portal)
- Proper command on Apex Coding language with skills on writing proper Apex triggers, Batch Apex Jobs, and test classes with ample comments. Good understanding of object-oriented coding, Query (SOQL, SOSL) language and coding framework. Also, with use-cases of Eclipse, developer console, static resources, custom settings, debugging, workbench and other helpful plugins for efficient development.
- Created multiple custom Visualforce pages along with the Apex controller classes and test methods in accordance to the requirements.
- Experienced Implementing Single Sign on and My Domain.
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce capability and limitations and hence have experience with efficient way of performing development work. Have developed good judgments regarding when to not use codes
- Experience with Analyzing debug logs, field history tracking as part of general test support and bug fixes.
- Built apps visually with Lightning App Builder, Lightning Components and Lightning connect integrations across multiple connections.
- Created custom Lightning components for record pages and app builder
- Prepared many reports and dashboards for executives/managers
- Participated in all requirements gathering sessions and helped stakeholders understand the capability as well as limitations on salesforce and provide helpful recommendations for effective use of salesforce.
- Experienced in almost all Declarative tasks in salesforce including but not limited to creation of objects, fields, validation rules, workflows, process builders, page layouts, record types, etc.
- Decent Exposure to marketing cloud.
- Experience in Salesforce Knowledge implementation.
- Lead numerous small and large-scale metadata and code deployment and calculated release planning/management amongst multiple sandboxes to Production Org as well as timely refreshes of these sandboxes.
- Created Numerous SOP (Software Operating Procedures) and knowledge transfer documentation for various pieces of implementations that the team did. Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and migrated code to deployment upon successful testing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Sales Cloud, Record types, Reports, Dashboards, Email, Triggers, Sharing Rules, PowerPoint, Excel, Agile/Waterfall, Validation Rules, Messaging, Dashboards, Sandbox creation, Standard and Custom Objects, Demand Lightning components, Tools, MS Project, DOORS for requirement management, SQL, JIRA.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Participated in meetings with Senior Business Analysts and managers; understood different business process, process plans and functionality in detail. This assisted me to arrange information for test plans which was utilized for performing detailed testing on business application.
- Responsible for organizing Functionality Test plans which was utilized by the testing team during a testing process.
- Provided Technical Analyst work for key One World related projects managed by others. This includes negotiating your deliverables, documenting expectations, managing and performing assigned tasks, and communicating status to key stakeholders in a proactive manner.
- As One World production support Analyst, I provided ongoing support for existing applications in a timely manner utilizing commonly understood SLAs. Processed magic tickets covering production support requests.
Environment: Agile, UML, MS Visio, SQL, MS Office, HP Quality Center, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Clear Quest, Salesforce.com (SFDC), MSBI, IVR.