- Over 7 years of professional IT experience, with 6+ Years as Salesforce Developer/Admin/Business Analyst using Force.com, Visual Force, and APEX, with 2 Years of lightning EXPERIENCE
- Designed custom objects, custom fields, Pick - list, role-based page layout, formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflow rules and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates and email generation according to application requirements.
- Expertise in aura framework , Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Hands-on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using Apttus CPQ.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Configured security and sharing rules object, field and record level for different users Confidential different levels of organization.
- Worked on Visualforce pages and having experience with CSS and Java Script.
- Working with web services API.
- Expertise in building Visual Force Pages, Visualforce Custom Controllers, Components, Custom Objects, Reports, Dashboards, Tabs and Customer Portal. Involved and provided support during the UAT. Knowledge of Customer Portal/Partner Portal implementation.
- Worked with Apex Triggers for automation process.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages as per the business needs.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Batch apex, Email services, Visual Force Pages, Web Services, SFDC Integration.
- Expertise in building Visual Force Pages, Visual force Custom Controllers, Components, Custom Objects, Reports, Dashboards, Tabs and Customer communities, Analytic Snapshots.
- Experience in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Experience in installing Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Experience in data migration from ANT, Excel, MS outlook and Legacy Systems using Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Designed and developed SOAP and REST based web services to integrate Salesforce with different external system.
- Hands on experience with Bulk API, Rest API, Soap API, XML.
- Strong knowledge & experience working in teams implementing Agile Methodologies
- Environment: Salesforce .com Platform, Force.com, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Apex classes and Controllers, HTML, CSS, Data Loader, WSDL, SOQL, SOSL, Scrum, Custom objects, Custom fields, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Eclipse IDE, JIRA, ANT, Apptus.
- Excellently worked as a Team Player under all Levels of organization with ability to adapt quickly and learn.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers) And S-Control.
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field Updates, Reports, Custom Objects Custom Settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application.
Force.Com Tools: Force.Com IDE, Force.Com API Tools (Data Loader), Force.Com Explorer, Force.Com Migration Tool, Force.Com Excel Connector.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, HTML-5, CSS, Python script, java script
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, XML, REST
Operating Systems: Unix, Windowsxp/Vista/7/Nt/2000/2003
Databases: Oracle, MS Access, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL & PL/SQL
Programming Languages: Apex, Python, C, C++, C#, Sql, Soql, Sosl
Methodologies: SDLC Methodology Waterfall, Iterative, Agile Scrum
Confidential, Austin, TX
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the applications to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Maintained release notes and release plan for every release. Effectively communicated with client, team in Knowledge Transfer sessions.
- Developed various lightning components that integrate to form a single point of interactive payment calculator to generate a payment plan.
- Developed various Apex Classes, Triggers, Controller classes and methods for functional needs in the application compatible with lightning.
- Triggered interface events by user interactions, which includes Lightning Component framework and involved in building Lightning Components using the aura framework.
- Hands in experience on modifying Visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Worked on writing Apex Triggers Apex Classes, Batch Apex and Scheduled Apex. Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing ones. Also embed Lightning Components in Visual force page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming.
- Hands on experience in using the Aura framework and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Experienced Salesforce developer in Developing Apex Classes, Triggers and Visual force Pages, Lightning Component bundles.
- Salesforce Lightning Design System and Lightning App Builder.
- Find Opportunities. Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Designed the visual force pages to model, view, paradigm by accessing the server-side to data and logic. created visual force pages to separate the database, model and view out into separate layers.
- Developed several Triggers, Apex classes and Visual force pages as part of the application development.
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Created and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Used Salesforce Workbench for various tasks such as sObjects, components and session information, write SOSL&SOQL queries, perform DML operations, migrations using Deploy and retrieve, execute Apex, REST API queries and Metadata API process status.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts.
- Experienced in the use of Data Loader and scheduling timely data backup operations using Apex scheduler.
- Used Salesforce Chatter to provide real time notifications of changes in accounts, leads and opportunities to help sales and service teams to be more efficient.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help of salesforce.com support.
- Worked on Sales cloud, service cloud, Customer Portal and salesforce Chatter.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user Profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created data migration document for import/export of data from data loader.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application usingForce.com Explorer.
- Customized Forecasting by building the Role Hierarchy to track the quarterly revenue.
- Developed Visual Force / APEX custom and extended controllers and triggers to support quotation enhancement.
- Created custom reports and enhanced Work.com environment as per user needs using Apex and Visual force pages.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, SOQL, SOSL.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Experience on CPQ using Product Catalog Quoting and Contracting.
- Hands of experience in CPQ by CPQ 360, Version 3.1+, Salesforce CPQ, Version 25.2+.
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using CPQ. Depth understanding of the CPQ, CLM data model and functionality.
- Worked on REST API web services for lead management, SOAP API web services with XML as intermediate platform.
- Design, develop and implement solutions for the CPQ system deployed on the Salesforce platform.
- Developed custom Apex classes, tests and triggers by applying design patterns to control code execution, avoid runtime limits, and remain bulk-safe and used SOQL&SOSL for data manipulation.
- Integrating on premise Mainframe Case , CPQ and reporting systems with S alesforce REST APIs
- Extensively worked on force.com platform in salesforce.com environment with Apex and Visual Force pages.
- Implementation of Batch Classes, Scheduled Classes as part of the Business Requirement.
- Designed, and developed the 100+Custom objects, Record Types, Formula fields, Page layouts, workflow rules, tasks, emails and alerts to track customer related tasks and activities.
- Configured the settings and communication templates and granted high volume portal users to objects in the customer portal.
- Worked on REST/SOAP Web service to integrate Salesforce with third party systems
- Developed Apex Classes, and Apex Triggers, Apex Schedule, Batch Apex, Apex Web services for various functional needs in the application Classes and ensure on getting maximum Test Coverage, maintained around 85 percent for the code. Review code for potential performance issues, security and reusability.
- Managed APEX classes, triggers, controllers, to build instances/object and written complex- SOSL, SOQL quires to extract.
- Owning the responsibility of Code and Data Migrations - collaborating with the Scrum development teams to promote the tested requirements from Sandboxes to Production Environments.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Interface Designing using Visualforce page and their supportive Controller Classes. Automate the functionality by writing Triggers and Apex Classes.
- Created Custom Visualforce components and attributes to override the look and feel of standard Visualforce components. Developed complex reports and dashboards using HTML, PDF, Apex, Visualforce page and mail merge.
- Generated SOQL, SOSL Queries for maintenance of multiple objects, to select the data from SFDC.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects, created junction objects Performed Role of Salesforce.Com, Design, Development, Administration and Operational Support.
- Implemented Object as well as field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created automations of emails to Opportunity owners based on business requirements.
- Generating an XML file including all the components developed for a Release.
- Configuring & customizing the applications.
- Monitor configuration data updates regularly during the development and production timeline.
- Sample Testing to verify the components are migrated as per the Requirements.
- Software development involved using Eclipse, Ant, Maven, local depository and Clear case.
- Worked in querying Salesforce.com databases using SOQL and SOSL for various data fetching and manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects with consideration to Governor Limits.
- Worked on REST API web services for lead management, SOAP API web services with XML as intermediate platform.
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, service cloud Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Resource Management, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP, SOAP, REST, XML.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Worked closely with salesforce CRM sales cloud as per the project requirement.
- Responsible for customizing salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Involved in SFDC Setup activities and customized the apps according to the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Worked with standard objects in customer and partner portals.
- Designed, developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for different functional needs in the application.
- Created several workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Developed APEX triggers, Apex classes for various functional needs in the application.
- Good Knowledge in utilizing Force.com API's such as REST, SOAP, Metadata and bulk.
- Installed Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in accordance with organizational requirements.
- Created and used different HTML Email templates.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in pages of salesforce.com.
- Developed Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers Components, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Tabs.
- Developed and configured Reports and Dashboards as per requirement.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visual Force pages, Apex Language, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Web Services, Sandbox.
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions new screens, workflow, force.com objects, reports, apex code) to meet business requirements.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages and Controllers.
- Use of data-loader, data exporter and migrated the attachments from legacy CRM to Salesforce, and also worked on salesforce to salesforce.
- Involved in End to end testing and gathering requirements to feedback from business users.
- Used Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Account and Contract Management and Approvals and Workflow.
- Implemented SFDC based products, including contract management, revenue and rebate management, and other related solutions.
- Developed APEX Classes, Controller Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs and implemented the business logic as per the requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Tuned ETL jobs/procedures/scripts, SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures to improve the system performance.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML 5 and Visualforce.
- Implementation of Apex Triggers , Apex Class for automation of the business process on Account, Contact, Opportunity and Custom Objects.
- Developed various Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages and Covisu.
- Performed IDE and Deployments across sandboxes and to Production Instance.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Triggers, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page layouts, Email Services, SOQL, SOSL, Sandbox, Force.com IDE.
- Leveraged JDBC to create a connection between the Java applications to our database.
- Integrated an Apache Tomcat server to the Java application to send and receive HTTP request.
- Established a Database utilizing Oracle SQL Developer.
- Utilized Servlet to route the HTTP requests to the corresponding methods.
- Deployed the application through Angular framework to achieve a single page application (SPA).
- Generated Angular 4 components, services, custom pipes, and routing for the application.
- Enhanced client view experience by styling the design through CSS.
- Added multithreading for distributed applications.
- Worked with Object Oriented programming concepts such as inheritance.
- Assimilated Bootstrap grid system to the application for consistency and responsive web design across multi-platforms.
- Upload the code and do necessary changes and test the application in server, if needed then fix the bugs and test again.
Environment: Servlets, Java, CSS, JDBC, SQL, AJAX, JSP, Apache Tomcat, Java Beans, JDBC, Java Script, HTML and Rational Rose and Dream weaver