- 3 Years of experience in IT with expertise handling the project across several SDLC phases (Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance)
- Experience in implementing Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Hands on experience in Salesforce Components Integration, Development and Deployment of Custom Integration Solutions.
- Extensive Business Knowledge and Objects Customization experience objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products and Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns and Forecasting.
- Experience in developing Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force pages, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks such as Creation of Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Tasks and Actions.
- Experience in Data Migration using Import Wizard and other integration tools such as Apex Data Loader
- Developed SFDC Customized Reports, Dashboards and Processes to continuously monitor Data Quality and Integrity.
- Expertise in database querying with SOQL & SOSL using Force.com Explorer
- Strong knowledge on Agile, Water Fall Project Execution Methodologies
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure by owning multiple tasks in the project
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Technical, Analytical, Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Salesforce: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Custom Controllers, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual force Pages/Components, Apex Web Services, SOQL, SOSL, Process Builder, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards and Custom Objects, Lightening Applications and Components
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Change Sets, Force.com Import Wizard, Notepad++, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production)
Deployment Tools: ANT
Integration Tools: Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export
Programming Languages: Apex, Java, C/C++
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, WSDL, SOAP API’s, REST API’s, CSS, AJAX, XML, JSON
Microsoft Tools: Mastery in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers) Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce CRM implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Created users, roles,profiles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Extended standard native Force.com functionality using Visual force, Apex, AJAX, JQuery and Web services like SOAP & REST.
- Created workflow rules, approval process and defined actions like Tasks, Email alerts, outbound message and Field updates.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, and dashboards) and Report types to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce.
- Created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow and Approvals to build required functionality.
- Created Visual Force Pages to override the standard functionality of Salesforce.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Deployed salesforce components from sandbox to production using Force.com ant migration tool, Change Sets and Eclipse.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Service Cloud, Apex Language, Apex Scheduler, Apex Classes/Triggers, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, SOQL/SOSL, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities and Reports and created/managed custom objects.
- Reengineered APEX code already in production to optimize trigger-based transactions for performance and speed as well as to work seamlessly with governor limits.
- Created work flow rules, Process Builder defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API’s
- Used Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists, Record Types to enforce data quality
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects, used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Created Case Escalation rules, Assignment rules and auto case generation using Email-to-case.
- Implemented web-to-lead to create Leads from website.
- Performed data migrations using Salesforce.com Data Loader.
- Developed Unit test class for Apex class and worked for improving code coverage. Worked in agile methodology.
- Worked with Formula fields for calculation, related object display, integration and data realization. Worked with Setup Audit Trail to gather information about client usage