- Certified Salesforce Developer with over 8 years of experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, testing & implementation of projects using Salesforce.com and Java. Experienced in creating software for Healthcare, Insurance and Finance domains. Results driven to achieve increased efficiency, reduced costs, improved client relations and excellent self - starter skills with strong personal ownership of development based activities.
- 4 years of extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle as a Developer / Administrator and 4 years on Java test automation technologies.
- SFDC Configurations, Customizations and integration with external systems - as Administrator and Developer.
- Develop User Interface, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, Validation Rules, etc.
- Experience on translating business process into Custom Objects and creating Lookup Relationships and Master-Detail Relationships.
- Implement Security/Sharing Rules, Configure Permission sets, Field Level Security, Record Level Security, Profiles, Roles &Resource monitoring at different Hierarchical Levels of the organization.
- Administrative tasks like User Management, Creating Profiles, Roles & Permission Sets, Workflow, Tasks & Events, Email notification & Templates, Reports & Dashboard, Metadata & Metadata API.
- Used data migration tools such as Apex Data Loader, Salesforce Import and Export Wizard.
- Implementing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Components, Controllers, Triggers, Scheduler, Batch Apex, Analytic Snapshots, Migration Tool, Web Services API and working with Force.com IDE.
- Expertise in creating apex code within Governor Limits by following coding best practices to support Bulk Data Load.
- Experienced in creating and integrating Lightning components using Lightning Design System(SLDS) and Lightning Data Service.
- Experience in Trigger, Test Methods, and writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Exposure to Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, Web-to-Lead, Tracking Field History, Set-up Logging History, Set-up Audit Trail &Data Migration.
- Understanding and functionality of Web Services for SOAP API and REST API.
- Worked with Migration tools Force.com IDE, Eclipse, ANT Migration tool and have knowledge of Change set migration code and configuration from the Dev Sandbox to Production.
- Administered, Configured and maintained Salesforce.com application User Profiles, Roles, Assigning Permissions, Generating Security Tokens, Validation Rule and Upgrade Installation.
SFDC Technology: Apex Controllers and Extensions, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Lightning Components
SFDC Tools: Apex Data Loader, Connect Outlook, Force.com IDE (Eclipse), My Eclipse.
Languages: Apex, Java/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
Databases: MS SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle, DB2, Teradata
Operating System: Windows, Unix, Linux.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Analyze requirements from business users and involve in preparation of technical design document.
- Create various custom objects and establish relationships as per technical architecture using Schema Builder.
- Worked on writing Apex Triggers & Apex Classes, Batch Apex and Scheduled Apex using best practices to avoid governor limit exceptions.
- Create test scripts to achieve 90% code coverage before migrating the code to Test environment.
- Create Reports and Dashboards as per business user’s requirement.
- Created various process automations using appropriate tools like Approvals, Process Builder, Workflow, and Flow Builder.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Sales Cloud functionality, including Account Planning, Sales Forecasting, Opportunity Management, Lead Management and the Configure/Price/Quote (CPQ) processes.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better. Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API's and displayed them on to the component.
- Use Lightning Design System(SLDS) and Lightning Data Service to streamline the development of Lightning Components.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages and Controllers.
- Using Data Loader and Data Import Wizard for loading bulk data into SFDC environment.
- Created workflows for automated Lead Routing, Lead Escalation, and Alerts & Custom Coaching Plans.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Used Web Services like SOAP API and Rest API to integrate with external systems using future methods.
- Perform peer review on code developed by other team members and involve in pair-programming as a part of Agile development cycle.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented them.
- Experience in aura framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder to easily automate Business Processes. Developed re-usable UI Components with Lightning Component Framework.
- Used Lightning framework to integrate with legacy systems like SAP, Microsoft and oracle.
- Worked on data integration, data clearing, data transfer from third party API’s with requested permission sets using APEX data loader.
- Working with Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader and Eclipse Force.com IDE for data migration.
- Experience integrating salesforce.com with other apps.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on detail pages.
- Worked on different Sandboxes for development & testing; Involved in migrating the code to production instance in installments using Change Sets.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
Tools: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), SOQL
Confidential, Danbury, CT
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Development, implementation and update focusing on Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Worked on Service cloud module such as web-to-case, Escalation rules, and Assignment rules.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, Components.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for custom objects for different request types as per the requirement.
- Reengineered APEX code already in production to optimize trigger-based transactions for performance and speed as well as to work seamlessly with governor limits.
- Enhance Apex Classes and Visual Force Pages to create a custom Related List, showing activities for selected contacts or clients.
- Managed ongoing support requests and Administrative needs of users.
- Created and maintained Reports and Dashboards to provide fast access to key business metrics.
- Implementation of Apex Triggers, Apex Class for automation of the business process on Account, Contact, Opportunity and Custom Objects.
- Created Page Layouts to organize Fields, Custom Links, Related Lists & other Components on Record Pages.
- As an Administrator implemented various advanced fields like Picklist Fields, Master-Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields and defined Field Dependencies for Custom Picklist Fields.
- Configured Chatter to track emails from Outlook to Salesforce by following a user.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Lightning, Controllers, CPQ, Triggers, Visual force,Force.com, Dashboards
Confidential, Manchester, CT
- Interacted with users to understand complex business requirements and documented the requirements.
- Experienced in Designing, Developing and Data Modeling of the application and ensured that they are within the Salesforce Governor Limits.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed and developed Visual Force pages based on the business requirements.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Data Loader, Controllers, Visual force,Informatica, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
Salesforce Developer/ QA Automation Engineer
- Using SFDC created detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects along with Visualforce, Force.com API and web services.
- Developed and implemented workflows, field updates, email alerts, custom tabs, validation rules, approval processes.
- Deployed SFDC package from organization to organization.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects Account, Contact, Leads, Opportunity, Cases, Order standard objects.
- Performed data migration into Salesforce App using Data loader with CSV files.
- Used SOQL and SOSL conceding the governor limits to achieve the required result .
- Build test scripts in Eclipse using Java.
- Creation of BDD framework using Cucumber and Selenium libraries to automate the Gherkin feature files
Environment: Force.com, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Classes, Controllers, Sales Cloud, Selenium, HP QC, Jenkins, Cucumber
QA Automation Engineer
- Preparation of Test Scenarios and Estimations for projects.
- Attending various calls with Business Analysts and Development team during Requirements Analysis.
- Build test scripts in Eclipse using Java.
- Integrate test project with Apache ANT and Jenkins to minimize manual intervention for execution.
- Create a maven java project and ensure all the dependencies are included in POM XML.
- Participate in Defect Triage calls to clarify the issues with development team and application owners.
- Test various REST API and JSON based webservices used in the application with SoapUI and Groovy scripting.
Environment: Java, Selenium, HP QC, Jenkins, TestNg