- 8 Years of hands on experience in Software Development and 6+ years of hands on experience on Salesforce Developer & Administration with domain experience including analysis, requirement gathering, design, developer, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of standalone object oriented enterprise applications.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Experience with SDLC process in agile methodology. Strong implementation and rollout experience with salesforce.com CRM (Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud), Communities, Sites and Force.com platform.
- Extensive administrative experience in designing custom and junction objects, look - up and master-detail relationships, pick lists, custom fields, page layouts and custom tabs.
- Experience in creating, maintaining and enhancing visual flows, workflows, approval processes, formula fields, validation rules, field dependencies, automated alerts, and field updates according to application requirements.
- Knowledge of configuration and maintenance of security settings such as implementing organization wide defaults, role hierarchies, criteria/ owner based sharing rules, profiles and permissions, setting login hour, and IP ranges in compliance with organizational needs.
- Worked extensively on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads and Campaigns.
- Worked on building Salesforce standard/custom report types, Reports and Dashboards across various objects for different business groups.
- Performed data analysis for data migration, integration to Salesforce from other data bases and performed Data migration using Data Loader, Import/ Export Wizard.
- Experience in obtaining data from external systems using Salesforce Connect. Experience in Salesforce.com MVC architecture, designed and developed Salesforce customizations using Apex Classes, Triggers and Visual force pages with Standard, Custom, and Extension controllers.
- Strong experience in writing/manipulating salesforce.com platform data using SOQL, SOSL queries and worked with large data volume manipulations.
- Worked with Salesforce Process Builder and consolidated existing workflow rules with process builder.
- Good experience in integrating external applications with Salesforce.com both Inbound and Outbound by writing Apex SOAP and REST Web Services and Apex Callouts.
- Good working experience with Eclipse IDE, Force.com Plug-in, Developer console and Force.com Explorer environment.
- Strong experience in deploying Salesforce components across various sandbox and production instance using Change Sets, Force.com Migration tool and Eclipse.
- Experience automating standard business processes utilizing declarative and programmatic skills.
- Used JIRA Agile for project management and bug tracking. Always willing to learn new skills to improve efficiency and increase knowledge base.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, able to plan, prioritize and meet deadlines.
Salesforce.com: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex, Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers)
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Account Management, Contact Management, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox Data Loading.
Platforms: Windows 2000, XP, 7, Windows Server 2003 / 2008.
Technologies: C, C++, Java, HTML, XML, XHTML, DHTML.
Web Design Tools: VisualStudio SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, MS Office, Visio 5.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Flex Builder.
Databases: MS SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista/7, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008, Linux.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Worked as enhancement developer and team member, performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Created Workflow rules, Validation rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Worked on various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities and Reports.
- Created and Configured Custom objects, Custom tabs and deployed Workflows, Approval processes, Validation rules and Sharing rules to meet the requirements of the application.
- Worked on reports and dashboards to create and update the existing reports.
- Performed Administration tasks like User Management, Data Management, Creating and Managing roles and profiles.
- Created workflows on all SObjects to triggering standard Workflow Outbound Messages from different SObjects to deliver the SOAP based XML payloads to FMW upon the different DML actions performed by user.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Controllers and Controller extensions for various functional needs in the application.
- Involved in developing and updating the Visualforce pages as the per the changing business requirement.
- Build reusable components, and customized Salesforce1 mobile app using Lightning component framework.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Involved in end to end QA and UAT testing and validation of CPQ including Products, Pricing, Quoting etc.
- Used SOQL SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Generated documents and spreadsheets by gathering data from objects and merging in to template using Conga compressor.
- Used Lightning Design System (LDS) to enhance the look and feel of the application.
- Worked with Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Efficient in using GitHub, Workbench, Manvensmate, Eclipse IDE, Changesets, ANT, Developer Console, SOAP UI and POSTMAN.
- Involved in the Pardot Campaign setup.
- Used Pardot to automate the marketing and sales process for lead generation.
- Involved in developing the Pardot forms, form handlers and Pardot landing pages.
- Worked with Salesforce Connect to access the data from external system.
- Worked with Salesforce.com sandbox Integration and production environments.
- Developed Apex Triggers for various functional needs of the application and tested code.
- Involved in importing and exporting the records using Dataloader.
- Built custom solutions with Apex and VisualForce, which support most critical processes and workflows.
- Assist in the configuration and maintenance of Sandbox environments to facilitate success development and QA testing of new on - demand features and functionality in Sales Cloud Platform.
- Worked with the Financial service cloud to integrate the business model and to increase the productivity.
- Responsible for my Project deployments for all the releases and for Post deployment Testing
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Requirements gathering and doing configuration and customization according to business requirement.
- I was involved in estimation and analysis for migration from classic to lightening.
- Created custom objects and custom fields in Lightning experience
- Involved in creating a component for custom buttons which are not supported in lightning.
- Created Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in lightning experience.
- I was involved in developing Salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning Components, Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Developed Lightning Component Framework and built Lightning component using aura framework.
- Built reusable UI/UX components with Lightning component framework.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, Salesforce Support, communities and Chatter groups.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex
- Worked on preparing Technical Design Document.
- Written Apex Triggers on Account, contact and opportunity to automate business process.
- Written Apex Classes, Batch Classes and Schedule class according to the business requirement.
- Written helper classes support for Apex Triggers.
- Writing the apex code according to governor limits.
- Doing bulkification of the trigger using Collections like list, set and Map.
- Handling view state error in Visual force pages.
- Writing relationship SOQl queries according to the business requirement.
- Developed Visulaforce pages using standard controller, Custom controller and extension controller.
- Worked on Soap API and Rest API to design and support web services platform.
- Developed the batch process to load data from external system to Salesforce.
- Sent an Email Notification to the Partner through Process builder once after approving the access to purchasing records.
- Worked on agile Process.
- Implemented Quote - to-Cash solution using APTTUS CPQ. Good understanding of the Apttus CPQ.
- Involved in CPQ (Configure, Price& Quote) design and mapped to the Salesforce custom objects and involved in Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals
- Worked on visual force pages and its attributes.
- Worked on Process builder for automating the actions such as creating and updating the custom object records.
- Writing Experience in Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform.
- Worked on Visual flow for achieving the user triggered actions for displaying customer information on the screens.
- Worked on Process builder for automating the actions such as creating and updating the custom object records.
- Worked on Batch classes and wrapper classes to improve the work efficiency.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL queries within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Worked on External enterprise applications with Salesforce using Metadata API.
- Using Metadata API to retrieve, deploy, create, update or delete customization information, such as custom object definitions and page layouts, for your organization.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly data export, updates, and backup for the organization.
- Used Apex data loader, import wizard to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
- Worked on Sales cloud in opportunity management, account management.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application support activities and customizing the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Performed other administrative tasks such as managing Accounts, Contacts and Cases, setting workflows and approval process for approving new accounts and other business process.
- Provided Case Management by Configuring Email-to-Case for end user to submit a case through Outlook.
Environment: Apex, Visual force, Apex Classes, SOQL, Lightning Components, Apex triggers, Lightning, Visual force, Pages, Batch Apex, Schedule Apex, SOAP, REST, Workflows and Approvals, Data Warehousing, Case Management, Automation, Sandbox testing.SalesForce.com Platform, S-Controls, Salesforce.com Custom Objects, HTML, Java Script, Workflows, Reports, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, SalesForce.com sandbox. MS SQLServer2000, MS Access, Query Analyzer, DTS, BCP, SQL Profiler, Import & Export Data, Windows 2000 Server, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SQL, MS Project, Apttus CPQ, Ant script.
Confidential, Jonesboro, AR
- Gathering the business requirements from business team and users. Writing the functional specification document based on the business requirement document.
- Leading a team of six people that includes three developers off - shore.
- Conducting daily support calls and enhancement planning calls.
- Writing Apex triggers, apex classes, developing Visual force pages, batch classes, scheduled apex, and test classes.
- Highly used data loader and informtica on demand tool to integrate Salesforce with other legacy systems.
- Hands on experience in migrating the data into the application from other merged companies and facilitating the application usage for new users.
- Solely responsible for deploying the components from staging environment to production.
- Constant involvement in exploring apex change apps and using the apps wherever necessary. Used apps like Apttus, Exact target, Marketo, Dupe Catcher, Cloud Converter, Chatter un-follow rules, Field Trip, Conga Composer, AKARD, Docusign etc. Highly involved in interacting with the end users directly and conducted training sessions around the globe.
- Highly involved in customizing the Salesforce functionalities like workflows, approval process, setting up roles, creating profiles, security controls, data management.
- Solely designed and documented the application enhancements post go live.
- Involved in integrating Salesforce with other in house data bases using informatics cloud.
- Implemented single-sign on for the organization.
- Keeping track of all Salesforce releases throughout the year and implementing latest enhancements immediately in the application.
- Raising cases with Salesforce support team in solving the product bugs.
- Solely implemented Ideas and Case Management and Lead management for the organization using web to lead, web to case, e-mail to case, lead and case assignment rules etc. Developed complex visualforce pages using standard, custom controllers and components.
- Responsible for refreshing the Full copy and training sandbox environments regularly.
Environment: Force.com IDE, Custom objects, Triggers, Batch Jobs, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Data Loader Reports and Dashboards, SQL Server 2008, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Classes, Conga App Extremes and Visualforce Pages, HTML, CSS And BootStrap.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
UI Developer/ Java Developer
- Developed Front - end using HTML and performed validations using Java Script.
- Used Struts Framework for configuration of action mappings and presentation logic in JSPs.
- Implemented the struts authentication and Authorization for Certification Process.
- Created SQL Queries for data manipulation using JDBC.
- Used Apache Web Server for deployment.
- Used CVS for Source Control and Version Management.
- Implemented ANT as the build system.
- Developed application code using Core Java and J2EE (Servlets, XML) in Eclipse tool.
- Used JNDI realms to authenticate users in a web application.
- Solely responsible for Writing the Automation Tool in java for manipulating the dates.
- Used JSTL in struts based JSPs.
- Worked with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Involved in Writing Unit Test Scripts to check the functionality of the Middle Tier and aid in Debugging Phases.
- Worked on XML conversions and validations.
Environment: XML, J2EE, WebSphere, EJB, ANT, Eclipse, JUnit, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, Struts.Java, JRun Application server, Apache Web Server, UML, TogetherJ, Visual Caf, Web Logic, Apache-SOAP.