- Around 6 years of experience withSalesforce Sales and Service Cloud customizations in line with business, functional and performance requirements.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- Good development experience withApex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class& Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL,Visualforce(Page, Component & Controllers).
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce objects, Junction objects, lookup and Master detail relationships.
- Expertise in developing Apex classes, Controller and Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs.
- Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Experience in administration, configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform - - world’s first commercial Software as a Service (SAAS) application running in Cloud Computing Environment.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Picklist, role based page layouts,Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, Snapshots,Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in Data Migrationusing Import Wizard, Excel Connector, Workbench and other integration tools like Informatica Cloud, Apex Data Loader.
- Experienced in Service Cloud, Sales cloud, Collaboration Cloud for All partner portal, customer portal.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Experience in migrating data from various systems into Salesforce CRM using Data ETL tools - Informatica on Demand, Cast Iron, Data Junction (Pervasive), and DQC.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforceusing Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Good development experience with Visualforce, SOSL, SOQL, WSDL, Web Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class&Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL&Enterprise WSDL, Visualforce (Page, Component & Controllers) web Services API and custom user interfaces using HTML.
- Ability to write complex SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within the SFDC database.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in a work/project environment. Versatile team player with excellent analytical, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem solving skills in the technology arena.
Salesforce technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform.
Languages: Apex, Java, SOQL, SOSL
Testing Tools: Quality Center, Jira
Database: Oracle, SQL Database.
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio.
Platform: Windows, MAC, Linux.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved in Salesforce.com setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed and Customized User interface in Salesforce.com using Visualforce, Apex controllers and Force.com IDE.
- Developed Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs.
- Designed and build custom applications using Force.com and Visualforce.com.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Confidential environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visualforce pages as user interface.
- Designed various WebPages in Visualforce for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Implemented Salesforce Development Cycle covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call Center, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of datafrom legacy systems to Confidential Objects and fields. Work on complex data migration projects using Data Loadertool.
- Designed various Webpages in Visualforce for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Created custom links, formulas, Layouts, workflow and approval processes. Set both object-level and record level security.
- Defined Custom Profiles, User Permissions and created Custom Sharing Rules for Record owners with "Read-only" Permissions granting client-requested Create/Read/Update/Delete capabilities.
- Provided support ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management, Triggers.
- Created support guides and conducts training for new and current Users on how to use the system in accordance with established business practices.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Worked with SOQL and SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Responsible for maintaining different sandboxes (Environments) like Development, QA, and Production Sandboxes.
- Communicating regularly with the SFDC designated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex (Classes, Controllers, Triggers), Visualforce Pages, Force.com, SOSL, SOQL, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Migration, Dash Boards, Data Loader, Cast Iron, Custom Objects, Tabs, Accounts, Fields, Leads Emails, Eclipse IDE, and Windows.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Created detailed data mapping document for integrating various systems with Salesforce.com.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Apex Controllerand Extension Classes to support Visualforce pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Apex classes, Apex triggers and Controller classes for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed and developed Triggers, apex classes and Test classes for the integration module specific to business requirement.
- Developed Apex classes and triggers on Force.com. Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API
- Developed complex reports and dashboards using HTML, PDF, Apex, Visualforce page and mail merge.
- Created Custom Objects, defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects, and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Involved in Migrating data from legacy systems using Apex Data Loader.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Developed Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed Workflow Rules and related tasks,Time-Dependent Workflow Actions, Email Alerts and Field Updates to implement business logic.
- Developed Salesforce.com approval workflow with tasks from interview schedules and approvals for further interviews finally resulting into offers.
- Developed VisualforcePages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Used Visualforce Templates and Placeholders to encapsulate page elements to be reused across several Visualforce pages.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in to manage, author, debug and deploy Force.com applications in the Eclipse development environment.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for clients and customers.
- Integrated Salesforce with legacy systems using ApexWeb services and outbound messaging.
- Customized the entire Salesforce.com applications to in corporate the business requirements, which involved creating Web Forms and processing the data in SFDC with the extensive usage of Web services API.
- Involved in Case Management with Workflow & Approval Process, User Entitlements and Role hierarchy for Salesforce.com Applications.
- Actively involved in design and development of custom Salesforce CRM solution to service.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Used SOQL and SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Implemented SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Web Services, Created Group, Deal Rooms provisioning and marketing teams.
- Worked on integrating REST API using callouts framework in SFDC.
- Used agile methodology of daily standups, story pointing, and sprint planning.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Force.com,Lightning,SOSL, SOQL, Eclipse IDE, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Cast Iron, Data Migration, Data Loader, Roles, Pick Lists, Workflows, Emails, agile and Windows.
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Implementing the Salesforce applications using Agile SCRUM Methodology that involves the iterative development methodology.
- Involving in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and nonfunctional requirements by interacting with Management and Business Analysts.
- Working with various Standard Salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards etc.
- Configuring Custom fields, Objects, Tabs, Page layouts, Record Types, Relationships, Custom Buttons, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Reports, Dashboards, Assignment rules, Escalation Rules and Approval processes as per the business requirement to suit the needs of the application.
- Designing and Developing Validation, Workflow rules and defined related actions - tasks, field update, Email alert, time triggered tasks to implement business logics.
- Creating and modifying user profiles, roles, public groups and permission sets as per the requirement.
- Implementing role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permission to provide shared access among different users.
- Designing, customize and modify software applications to meet the standards performing technical and impact analysis of enhancements.
- Designed and deployed the custom objects, custom tabs, validation rules, workflow rules, auto-response rules to suit the needs of the application.
- To work with product owners in reviewing and highlighting application process defects and suggests corrective actions.
- Designing, developing and deploying Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Developing Visual force Pages to include extra functionality and writing Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Extensively using Data Loader for insert, updates, and bulk import for Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Implementing various Custom Reports and deploying them for different business user levels.
- Customizing the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Visualforce, Triggers, Workflows, Data Loader, Validation rules, Eclipse, Agile, Microsoft Excel and Windows.
Confidential, Westlake, OH
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and document the requirements.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, validation rules.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs and Approval Processes.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages as per the business needs.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Created Master-Detail relationships to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent. Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Providing filed level access, monitoring of debug logs, time-based workflows and apex jobs.
Environment: Apex, Force.com, Visual Force Pages, XML, Trigger Controllers, API, Workflow, Custom Objects, Page Layouts, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services and Windows.
- Worked on Sales cloud, service cloud and marketing cloud applications.
- Extensive experience using Salesforce.com by Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Extensive experience using Salesforce.com's Administration, Creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions and Approval Workflow.
- Maintaining the Functional areas of Data Management, Forecasting, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
Environment: Force.coms, API, Workflow, Custom Objects, Page Layouts, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services and Windows.