- Overall 9 years of IT experience which includes 7 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform both as Administrator and Developer
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator and Platform Developer - I with proficiency in Salesforce CRM and Force.com platform.
- Excellent understanding of Force.com architecture and sound working knowledge on Object oriented programming and core java concepts.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, and Implementation of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce applications.
- In depth understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account Management and Forecasting.
- Experienced in customizing and implementing with Objects, Custom Apps, Layouts, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval process, Assignment/Sharing Rules.
- Proficient in Configuration, Customization, Programming with Apex API (Controllers & Triggers), Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components using up-to-date technology & implementing new instances of Sales force
- Experienced in CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) End to End Process.
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using APTTUS CPQ. Depth understanding of the APTTUS CPQ, APTTUS CLM data model and functionality.
- Experience in performing the administrative related tasks like consigning Roles, creating Profiles, Users, queues, Email Alerts and Page Layouts.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing cloud, Call center, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing ones.
- Expertise in Salesforce Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Experience in working on Lightning Components to build custom user interfaces without code and also Created Visualforce pages that uses the Lightning Components and Worked in developing various Lightning components, events and its applications and also Worked with Salesforce1 sandbox simulator to run and test the Lightning Applications
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflow, E-mail services and Approval Processes using customization & Apex and Managed and Configured Outlook to Salesforce, chatter, Salesforce Mobile.
- Experience working with Deployment Tools like Force.com IDE based on salesforce.com Sandbox environments and Experience working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in and Web Services API.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Possess good knowledge in Unit Testing, Test Coverage, and Code Review and Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Good understanding of CRM business process like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management and Case Management.
- Experience in Database Programming and Development using MS SQL Server, Oracle and good experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Functions and Stored Procedures.
Technologies: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Apex Web services, Lightning Components, Lightning Design System, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Outlook Connector, Jitterbit and other, ETL Tools, Outbound Messaging, Visual Workflow, Community Builder, Process Builder, Change sets, Gearset (build and migration tools).
Tools: Workbench, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Platform, Heroku Connect Eclipse IDE with plug-in, Migration tool, Lightning Component Framework, Lightning App Builder.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, SQL, ORACLE.
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Linux, Unix.
Sr Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Development and maintenance of Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Cloud
- By Using Lightning Components Involved in converting already existing visual force pages into Lightning.
- Used Aura Framework to build apps in Lightning platform.
- Used the bootstrap multi-select that come with lot of customization to create a simple lightning component.
- Used Lightning Design System to build rich enterprise experiences and custom applications with the patterns and established practices on Salesforce.
- Design, develop and implement solutions for the Apttus CPQ system deployed on the Salesforce platform.
- Developed Lightning apps using Lightning Components and made them compatible withsalesforce1 mobile app.
- Skillfully utilized Lightning Connect to get real-time data from external system by using external objects in Salesforce.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Worked on UI components for the users to interact with the APPS.
- Worked on UI components for Event Handling purposes in Lightning
- Developed Quote documents using X-Author for word, also developed customized login screen for community user and functionality to redirect user from Salesforce to Apttus CPQ Quote creation using APTTUS API’s, Apex, Visualforce and trigger.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous integration.
- Used Social Studio Automate to sort social media content
- Used Social Studio Automate to accomplish tasks such as edit or add data.
- Used Apex to build Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) applications that integrate to Web services from billing, inventory and order entry systems.
- Used SOA to Build rich applications on-demand for business processes.
- Connected the Data with Heroku Postgres Database.
- Used Marketing cloud application, web services and requirements for automating web services.
- Created Journey Build for customer in Marketing Cloud
- Designed a data and sharing model that supports an LDV environment
- Performed Large data volume considerations, risks and migration strategies for Data migration.
- Implemented Email studios and Social studios in Marketing Cloud for advertisement purposes.
- Consistently learned the ins and outs of Confidential and its capabilities to stay competitive in the email marketing space, including but not limited to: Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Amp Script, SQL, and SaaS.
- Solved any email development challenges within Confidential
- Administrated and bolster Sales Cloud cases by observing ETL instrument (Jitterbit) which synchronizes and refreshes day by day ERP information from Microsoft Dynamics (AX).
- Implementing Confidential and building integrations with other systems for seamless data flow.
- Implemented Salesforce Service cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & price book, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visual force sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Implemented DML activities of Inserting and Updating records.
- Implemented a custom Login Flow for Chatter free client utilizing APEX Plug-in interfaces.
- Designed and Developed consistent coordination process between Salesforce Order administration to Enterprise ERP framework.
- Created custom APEX controllers, Visual power pages and triggers as a major aspect of complex order management execution.
- Used Jitterbit Harmony to synchronize information amongst Salesforce and outside frameworks.
- Exposed other outside applications over Salesforce utilizing Canvas applications.
- Extensively worked on integration of APTTUS CPQ with REST API.
- Designed a computerized answer for process and get a great many outside enrollment information into Salesforce utilizing a cross breed arrangement utilizing Apex clump procedures and outer administrations.
- Written SOQL, SOSL inquiries in Apex triggers and controllers, utilized Salesforce workbench to produce questions.
- Translated existing occasion/advancement-based Sales arrange administration procedure to Salesforce Battle based requesting process.
- Created custom application for inner deals group to give speedy access to their Orders.
- Chipped away at complex Price books and Price book passage administration process, which empowers business to oversee dynamic evaluating in Orders in view of Dealer levels and Tiers.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows implemented in the system.
- Used force.com developer toolkit including visual force pages, apex classes, apex controllers and apex triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Integrated homegrown lead scoring and evaluating administrations with Salesforce to help qualify the leads. Utilized Jitterbit Harmony to match up information amongst Salesforce and outside frameworks.
- Configured outbound messages to advise outside frameworks on Salesforce occasions.
- Experienced in deploying from sandbox to production using ANT tool.
- Implemented the Salesforce.com applications using Agile Methodology that involves the iterative development methodology.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Visualforce, APPTUS CPQ, CSS, Java Script, CSS, XHTML, DHTML, XML, Web Services, REST API, SOSL, SOQL, ETL, Jitterbit, Lightning Components, APEX controllers, Security controls, Sand Box Loading, Visual power pages and triggers, APEX-Plug in, DML operations, Java script
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Performed the roles of Salesforce Administrator/Developer and Business Analyst in the organization
- Worked on industry standard messaging and communication protocols
- Worked closely with development teams to design, build and test application and provided direction for system enhancements and defect fixes.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules and actions, etc.
- Resolved issues connected to Call Centers, usage of CTI adapters and Mobile applications.
- Designing and enhancing the existing Claims Coding, testing, modifying, debugging, documenting, implementation and deployment of software using the Informatica tool Review
- Developed Visualforce pages to prepopulate certain fields and embedded it in the application.
- Experience in creating visual work flows to automate certain business flows.
- Enabled and configured E-mail Relay feature for the e-mail administration for the entire organization.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Implementing Web Services (REST API) between three salesforce organizations to send and retrieve information based on criteria.
- Performed application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Worked with various salesforce.com standard objects like Cases, Accounts, Contacts
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, approval processes and customizations within Salesforce.
- Created Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams in MS Visio.
- Experience in Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers considering governor limits and various other components as per the client and application requirements. Wrote triggers to route the escalations to different queues and levels, assigned it to different users according to the business logic.
- Created several Unit Tests for code coverage.
- Created templates, page layouts, and record types according to the business process requirements.
- Created custom reports to track the cases, asset to be available to different levels in the organization based on their profiles.
- Used the sandbox for testing and deployed the code to the different instances after testing.
- Created Change Sets and deployed it in Production organizations.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Eclipse IDE, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Data Loader, S-Controls, AppExchange, Custom Tabs, Windows XP
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Worked on both Administration and Development of the project.
- Created Triggers in Apex Classes.
- Worked with usage accomplices in moving Oracle Right Now bases benefit stage to Salesforce Sales cloud.
- Worked on benefit cloud usage utilizing Cases, and actualized Email-to-Case, Escalation and task rules.
- Worked on Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud.
- Created pinnacle REST web benefit classes for outer applications to get to Salesforce information from different items.
- Worked on designing groups to interior representatives, outer clients and created Visualforce pages with association CSS.
- Created benefit reassure and empowered for client with jabber and replies in the administration cloud.
- Created Case Queues which automatically assign cases to a specific user or group of users based on predefined criteria.
- Deployed salesforce parts from sandbox to creation utilizing Force.com Change Set and Eclipse.
- Implemented approaches for content governance, processes, version control and UI consistency within Einstein.
- Deployed salesforce components using meta-data API across various sandbox and production instances with Change Set.
- Implemented administrations to help Service cloud execution, which incorporates Order Status Query, Asset/item query, Claim status query, Up-Sell and Cross-offer related administrations.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Involved in uploading of data through Data Loader.
- Involved in creating Approval Processes.
- Designed Webpages in the visual force.
- Established Securities at Application object and field levels.
- Designed different Webpages in Visualforce MVC for catching different client enquiries and made different User interface according to the prerequisites of Customers.
- Managed Users, Profiles, Roles, Permission sets, Groups and Queues in the association.
- Performed customization of Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Opportunity Products, Quotes, Opportunity Line Items, Price books, Products, Attachments and Custom Objects.
- Created Relationships, Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Record Types, Custom Buttons, Links, List Views, Dependent picklists.
- Involved in Service Console customization, Macros, Knowledge administration, Interaction Channel setup, Case Management, Live Agent design.
- Designed and Executed various Tests cases.
Confidential, New York, NY
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Worked as both Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Analyst and as well as administrator in the project depending on criteria.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Responsible for providing object level/record level/ field level security by creating roles and profiles.
- Involved in Design, development, planning, testing and integration of salesforce cloud services.
- Implemented record types, lookup and master detail relationships for custom objects.
- Created page layouts, search layout to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval process for new job openings and hiring as per the management policies.
- Created e-mail templates and used the in workflow and approval process and maintained user profiles, roles, and created permission sets, sharing rules.
- Worked on SOQL and SOSL queries to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Hands on experience on salesforce lightening for customizing reports and dashboards for business use.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods and worked with GitHub.
- Involved in Agile estimation (story points), SPRINT planning, Daily SCRUM, SPRINT reviews.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Integration of Applications with Salesforce.com using SOAP, REST web services API.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily design, implementation, testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Involved in designing the system based on UML concepts which include data flow diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition.
- Involved in design and development of the application in n-tier fashion based on MVC architecture standards and utilized Struts frame work.
- Developed data model and stored procedures.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the database.
- Responsible for maintenance and production support of the application documented design and functional aspects of the application.
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Participated in analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Application is developed using J2EE.
- Developed various Use Cases required for the project
- Using SQL templates for the reports.
- Used multi-threading to make the GUI response in heavy.
- Designed front end using HTML, CSS, JSP’s, servlets and user validations
- Retrieved data from the database using JDBC.
- Implemented the required Java Beans used by the JSP components
- Interacted with external systems using XML Schemas.
- Wrote various Test Cases for the Project Modules.
- Performed Unit and Integration Testing on various Project Modules.
- Implemented the required Java Beans used by the JSP components.