- Around 4 years of professional IT experience in Administration, Development, support of Salesforce.com CRM implementation for multiple clients.
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce Administration and Customization, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Development team.
- Hands on Experience in Salesforce Configuration to meet business requirements
- Excellent Interpersonal skills; Team player with ability to work effectively with all levels of organization and individually as well
Force.com Features: Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom labels and Tabs, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, and Sandbox data loading, Process Builder, Page Layouts, Record Types.
Force.com Tools: Force.com Apex Explorer, Lightning FrameWork, Force.com Excel connector and Force.com Data Loader
Operating Systems: Windows (10, 7, XP), Mac 10.x
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000/7.0 and MySQL.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Part of Support team which manages multiple applications on Force.com platform.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce, including configuration updates to security, sharing rules, profiles, roles, custom & standard objects, fields, record types, page layouts, complex workflow rules, Process Builder, Visual Workflow, reports/dashboards and validation rules
- Creation and update of roles, profiles, sharing rules, permission sets and field level security
- Closely work with business to understand Salesforce requirements and subsequently translate them into technical stories for the Salesforce developers
- Point of Contact for the offshore team to track the progress on various development activities.
- Performed and executed functional testing, GUI testing and regression testing.
- Support data management activities to ensure a high level of data quality and integrity
- Create training materials and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Support of helpdesk issues and timely problem solving.
- Driven operational excellence, stability, and scale by observing strict change control, data governance, and release management.
- Manage the setup of new users and their permissions
- Developed workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic
- Created Profiles and Permission sets to implemented object level, field level and record level security and visibility settings
- Designed and Developed Page Layouts, custom objects, custom tabs, and visual force tabs.
- Implemented picklists, dependent pick lists, lookup, Junction Objects, Master Detail Relationships, Validation Rules and Formula Fields.
- Part of both Implementation team and ongoing support and administration of Salesforce CRM Application
- Worked on both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Implementation, which included Opportunity Management, Case Management and Campaign Management.
- Designed, setup and maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects.
- Responsible for understanding the data migrating requirements and analyze data to be loaded from legacy systems to Salesforce.com
- Ensured data integrity through the appropriate use of de - duping, loading and exporting tools, for bulk of data using Data Loader.
- Configured Fields, Record Types, Page Layouts as part of CRM implementation.
- Developed and maintained Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked on various configurations like validation rules, workflows, email alerts, approval processes as part of implementation.
- Managed ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users after go-live.