- Seven+ years of professional Software Development experience with Five+ years of Salesforce CRM, Force.com platform as Developer and Two years of object oriented programming, Web application development with Java/J2EE.
- Good experience with all phases of requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, troubleshooting, testing and deployment of SDLC with Sales, Service, Marketing, Communities cloud and Force.com Platform.
- Worked on Salesforce Communities and created VF pages for Communities.
- Strong development experience with Apex programming using Apex Classes, Triggers, Batch & Schedule Classes, Controllers, Visualforce pages, Components and Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- Good experience with salesforce query language - SOQL, SOSL, relationship & aggregate queries and tuning queries to save governor limits in Triggers and Apex classes.
- Expertise in implementing apex Batch & Schedule classes by implementing Batchable & Schedulable interfaces to process bulk data updates at scheduled intervals.
- Strong experience in developing UI using Visualforce pages, Components using Custom & Extension controllers, used visualforce standards components (PageBlock, PageBlockSection, ActionFunction & ActionSupport).
- Proficient in developing outbound calls to external web applications by writing Apex Callouts using HttpRequest, Http classes from controllers and batch classes.
- Expertise in writing apex REST and SOAP web services classes for inbound calls to salesforce from ERP and web applications.78
- Good experience working on Salesforce1 Lightning components, Controllers, Helpers and SLDS styles.
- Strong experience in writing Apex unit test classes for Apex classes, Triggers, Batch and Schedule classes and developed test factory class to generate test data for various objects and targeted for 90% for code coverage.
- Good experience working with IDE's - Eclipse with Force.com plug-in, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, Workbench and integration tools like Dell Boomi, CastIron and Informatica ETL tool.
- Good experience with Sales, Marketing and Service cloud, customized and configured Web-to-Lead, Email-to-Case, Assignment rules, Escalation rules and Auto-assignment rules.
- Working on Service Console, CTI integration with Five9 adaptor for salesforce call center users.
- Proficient with data analysis and migration from legacy system to salesforce using Data Loader, Command Line Interface, Mulesoft Anypoint Studio and CastIron integration tools.
- Experience with Git, Subversion and SVN version control tools and Jenkins build tools.
- Strong experience in deploying components using Force.com migration tool, ChangeSets and Workbench by creating package.xml file.
- Good understanding with salesforce Governor Limits, multi-tenant architecture and implementing salesforce best design patterns.
- Good experience with Object Oriented Programming and developed web applications using Servlet, Struts, JSP and used apache Tomcat and Weblogic as application servers.
- Experience with RDBMS data bases and writing SQL, PL/SQL triggers and procedures in Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL databases.
- Good working experience with agile software management and working with scrum teams.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and experience in successfully implementing new technologies.
Salesforce: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes/Controllers, Batch, Schedule, Trigger, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages, Components, Web Services (SOAP, REST, WSDL), Salesforce1 Lightning components, S-Control, Offline Edition, Outlook configuration, Integration, Migration, Batch Jobs, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Schema Builder.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Workbench, Salesforce Outlook Connector, Cast Iron, Mulesoft, Informatica
Programming Languages: C, C++, Apex, Java/J2EE, SQL
Web Technologies: HTML5/4, CSS3/2, Java Script, jQuery, AngularJS, XML and AJAX
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server 2008, DB2, MS Access
Source Control: Git, SVN, Subversion, TFS
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows platforms, Mac, Linux
Confidential - San Jose, CA
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Implemented mass data loads and pre-deployment testing.
- Performed the role of SFDC Developer and Administrator.
- Extensively used Agile Scrum methodology to reach our business team goal by gathering day to day requirements and building them using Force.com platform.
- Worked on building E-commerce website using Communities and Site.com applications for the end customer such a way that end customer will use that site to buy the products sell by Hughes.
- Worked on Cloud craze ecommerce integration tool to integrate with our ecommerce application and implemented beyond specifications which are not supported by cloud craze to.
- Implemented Quotes templates and Agreement templates using managed package called Conga Composer and used Echo Sign custom manage package Setting to send that quote's and agreement to end user.
- Experienced implementing SFDC cloud that covers Sales cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing cloud.
- Used Trigger framework Interface to implement different business logic in multiple apex classes such a way that if a single or multiple event's occurs on single trigger multiple classes can be called.
- Worked on Force.com Integrations with Oracle Database and Peoples soft using SOAP API via Enterprise Service bus acting as a virtual middleware security to consume or produce the web service's on salesforce side to handle Order Management system from SFDC to Oracle database.
- Implemented Visualforce Pages, Standard and custom Controller classes and Trigger's based on requirements gathered.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Well experienced in Batch Apex framework provided by Salesforce.
- Implemented Bulk Upload application to process and insert more than records at a single shot using Database. State full interface of Batch apex using Csv file as source after all the validation's are being passed through batch validations.
- Implemented Submission of Orders through Asynchronous call out's for placing Bulk Orders in a single shot and process each record and send the Asynchronous request and get response in Asynchronously as well.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Handled the client side requests with Java script and Jquery without sending the post request to the salesforce server in visual force pages.
- Used a tool named Snapshot, Force.com IDE migration tool for deploying the Force.com components (Apex Classes, Objects, Triggers, Visualforce page components, Visual Force pages) from sandbox to sandbox and sandbox to production environment.
- Worked on Issues reported by Force.com security scanner within an Org (Dev, SIT) sandbox to follow best Apex Coding Practices.
- Involved in production support for the application which already exists in Production environment.
Environment: Saleforce.com Unlimited and Developer Edition, Force.com plugin in Eclipse LUNA IDE, Developer console, Apex Data Loader 32.0, Jitterbit Data Loader, Conga Composer, HTML, Java script, CSS, Workflows, Reports and Dashboards, Force.com Excel Connector, SOQL and SOSL, Force.com Setup Portal, Custom Objects and fields, Custom Tabs, SOAP and Restful Web Services, Report Types, workbench.developerforce.com, Schema Builder, AJAX Toolkit, Microsoft Excel 2010, Snapshot, Force.com Migration tool, JIRA (Task Management Tool), Visual Paradigm, Java script, JQuery, Custom Settings.
Confidential - Piscataway, NJ
- Actively participated in business grooming and technical grooming sessions and created tasks from for the user stories and prepare technical design document.
- Written SOQL, SOSL, relationship and aggregate queries in Apex Classes, Triggers and tuned queries to avoid data skewing.
- Implementing MVC pattern by using standard & custom objects as Model, Visualforce pages as Views and Apex Classes as Controllers in the application.
- Written Apex Classes, Controllers (Standard, Custom & Extensions) for processing business logic performed by user actions from visualforce page.
- Written apex future class using @future annotations for asynchronous business logic and to have new governor limits.
- Developed Visualforce pages using standard PageBlock, PageBlockSection, InputField, ActionSupport, ActionFunction, ActionRegion, PageBlockTable, DataList, Repeat, CommandLink and CommandButton.
- Integrated salesforce with external web applications application by invoking REST URL by using HttpRequest, HttpResponse, HttpClasses and handled exceptions.
- Hands on experience on Salesforce Lightning for Customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use.
- Written Apex REST web service classes using @RestResource, @HttpPost, @HttpGet and @HttpDelete annotations and provided REST URL to the consuming applications.
- Developed apex test classes and targeted for 90% of code coverage across each Apex Class & trigger.
- Used Eclipse with Force.com plug-in, Developer Console and Sublime tools to develop Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Triggers and customizing meta-data (Field Labels, Layout changes, Profile permissions).
- Worked on salesforce configuration task - Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Set, Public Groups, Queues, Sharing rules, Communication templates and Outlook Configuration.
- Worked on declarative configuration tasks like creating Workflow rules, Approval Process, Process Builder and actions like Email Alert, Field update, Update child records, creating tasks and outbound message.
- Rewritten most of the workflow rules on various objects with Process builder.
- Worked on customization of standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Opportunity Products, Campaigns, Campaign Members, Cases, Knowledge, Activities and custom objects.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, Assignment, Escalation rules on Case objects for different business groups.
- Worked on customization of Objects Pick lists, Dependent pick lists, Page layouts, Search layouts, Custom links, Global actions, related lists, Lookup, Master-detail relationships and validation rules.
- Integrated call center with Five9 adaptor for handling inbound calls to salesforce by call center users.
- Performed data analysis and loaded data into salesforce using Data Loader and real-time integration using CastIron orchestrations.
- Configured Single Sign-on using SAML 2.0 for Sandbox and Production organizations using Active Directory.
- Created custom Report Types, Reports and Dashboards for different business groups on Opportunity, Opportunity Pipeline, Accounts, Cases and custom objects.
- Configured analytic snapshot for tracking historic data and performing analysis.
- Used Force.com migration tool, Change Set & Workbench to deploy components across sandbox and production instances, preparing package.xml and managed sandbox refreshes.
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end users in creating reports, dashboards and certain admin tasks like creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges.
Environment: Salesforce, Force.com Platform, Apex Language, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Components, Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, Salesforce1 Lightning, Five9, Process Builder, Workflows, Approval process, SOQL, SOSL, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Data Loader, Reports, Dashboards, Force.com IDE, CastIron, Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com Migration tool, Eclipse, Git and Windows.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Involved in analysis, design, planning and implementing of salesforce using CRM, Apex language, Visualforce pages and web service integrations.
- Designed and developed customizations using Visualforce Pages, Components and Controllers (Standard, Custom & Extensions).
- Designed visualforce pages using visualforce components, HTML5 tags and written client-side validations using Java Script and jQuery.
- Written Apex Triggers to handle pre and post record create, update and delete events by using trigger context variables new, newmap, old and oldmap.
- Optimized and written complex queries using SOQL, SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits in Apex classes, Triggers and Batch classes.
- Used custom settings to hold global data and used in triggers and apex controllers to minimize SOQL queries.
- Integrated salesforce with ERP application using Mulesoft to access data from oracle apps.
- Developed apex REST web service classes for inbound calls to salesforce and performed apex callouts to SOAP web services by generating Apex classes from the WSDL file.
- Written apex unit test classes and targeted 85% of code coverage for all Apex classes and Triggers in the organization.
- Used Eclipse (Force.com IDE plug-in), Force.com Explorer, Developer Console for developed Apex classes, Trigger and Visualforce pages.
- Performed administrative work of created Users, Roles, Profiles, Public groups, Queues, Sharing rules and daily day-to-day production configuration requests from the business.
- Worked on customizations of Salesforce standard objects Accounts, AccountTeams, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Solutions, Knowledge and Articles.
- Worked on customization and configuration of Fields, Relationships, Page layouts, Search Layouts, Record Types, Buttons & Links, Custom tabs, List Views, Validation rules, Connected Apps and Security Settings.
- Customized and implemented Web-to-Lead, Field Mappings on Lead object, Escalation rules, Assignment rules and Email-to-Case on Case object.
- Developed workflow rules and approval process and related actions Field update, Email Alert, Creating task and Outbound message.
- Developed custom report types, reports, dashboards and analytic snapshot on various object for different business teams; helped users in access salesforce data in Tableau report.
- Created and maintained sandboxes, performed deployments using Force.com Migration tool, ChangeSets and Eclipse across sandbox and production orgs.
- Used subversion as version control and performed check in/checkouts to the branch for each release.
- Involved in resolving production issues and deploying to production on priority basis.
- Worked in Agile environment and provided daily updates to scrum masters in standup meetings.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Apex Classes, Visualforce (pages, Components), Web Services, Mulesoft, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Tableau, Data Loader, Informatica, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Script, jQuery, Sandbox, Eclipse with Force.com plugin, Developer Console, Force.com Migration tool, Subversion.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Worked closely with SME’s and business analysts for providing technical design for the user requirements.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration of salesforce Governor Limits for querying and manipulating data in the Apex Triggers and Classes.
- Developed several Apex classes, Controller classes, Visualforce pages, Components for various customizations on Account, Contact, Campaign, Opportunity and other custom objects.
- Written apex classes for invoking external web application by consuming SOAP web service.
- Written apex unit test classes and achieved 90% of code coverage across the whole organization.
- Administered, configured and managed Users, Profiles, Roles, Permission sets, Queues, Sharing rules and AppExchange apps.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes, Auto-Response and Escalation rules for automating business logic.
- Created Workflow rules, Approval process and created related Tasks, Email alerts and Field updates.
- Customized and configured standard and custom objects Pick lists, Dependent pick lists, relationships - Lookups, Master-Detail relationships, validation rules and Formula fields
- Hands on experience on Salesforce Lightning for Customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Worked on Case Management automation to create cases using Email-to-Case and Web-to-Case on Case Object.
- Analyzed existing data and performed Data cleansing using Oracle as staging database and loaded data in to salesforce using Data Loader.
- Developing several custom Report types and build Reports, Dashboards for higher management for better data visibility and created Report & Dashboard folders and provided folder visibility settings.
- Customized Dashboards to provide daily forecasts and track opportunities, deal registrations and customer engagement.
- Deployed changes across various sandbox and Production instances using ChangeSets and Eclipse; Used SVN as source control for code base.
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Custom Objects, Page Layouts, SOQL, SOSL, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, Email Services, Security Controls, Web Services, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, AppExchange, Sandbox, ChangeSets, Eclipse.
Confidential - Eagan, MN
- Customized and configured various standard objects like Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Price book, Campaigns, Content and Cases.
- Worked on customization of Fields, Formula fields, Rollup summary fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation rules, Mini page layouts, Search Layout.
- Worked on administration of salesforce Roles, Profiles, Field-level security, sharing rules, Single Sign-On.
- Configured organization data sharing setting by configuring OWD, criteria based sharing rules and apex managed sharing using apex class.
- Developed Apex Classes, Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop the customizations across various objects and different requirements.
- Created Visualforce pages, Components, Controllers for displaying existing data in tabbed panes in details pages of account.
- Written rich UI using custom CSS style sheets in the Visualforce and written client-side validation using Java Script.
- Written apex Test classes and achieved 85% of code coverage across various apex classes and triggers.
- Enables sites for the organization and publishing visualforce pages across various pages.
- Created Apex Schedule and Batch classes using Schedulable and Batchable interfaces and scheduled jobs to execute at regular intervals.
- Enabled and worked on Customer portal for 100 users.
- Integrated Salesforce with Java web application using salesforce Enterprise API and provided support to Java team for implementing wsc-22.jar.
- Worked on enabling Single Sign-On in the organization with LDAP identity provider.
- Used Apex Data loader for bulk loading of data into salesforce from external CSV files.
- Created custom Reports, Dashboards on Opportunity, Pipeline and quarterly sales on custom objects for various business teams.
- Created various Reports and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and various Reports and for different user profiles.
- Deployed apex code from Sandbox to Production organizations using ChangeSets and Eclipse IDE.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, Unit testing, refactoring and documentation of the application using Java.
- Used JIRA to fix and track the workflow.
- Developed web UI involving HTML, CSS, Java Script in MVC design pattern.
- Used JSP, Struts and Java script libraries like Backbone and jQuery to develop the User Interface.
- Used Hibernate to create persistence class objects and also created beans to interact with the database.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring MVC Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC) and Hibernate Framework for persistence onto oracle database.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL queries, procedures, functions, cursors, table partitions for populating tables.
- Created database objects like Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, Sequences, Cursors, Packages and Triggers.
- Entire Applications are developed in Eclipse and deployed in the JBoss Server.
- Maven was used as a build tool for the project.
- Involved in code reviews and enhancement of application.
- Tested the application in different environments for cross browser compatibility.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.