- Over 7+ years of experience in IT industry, which includes 5+ years of extensive experience as salesforce.com Developer/Administrator and 2 years of experience as Front End Ui Developer.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities.
- Good understanding of Health Cloud and Marketing Cloud also worked on Communities using Customer Portal and Partner Portal.
- Experienced in development, administration, configuration, and Implementation of Salesforce CRM.
- Working on various phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) involving in Requirement gathering and Analysis, Development, Implementation, Deployment, Maintenance.
- Excellent functional and technical Knowledge of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, Case Management, Quote and Forecasting.
- Extensive experience in writing Apex classes and Triggers and creating Visual force pages.
- Worked on Synchronous and Asynchronous Apex implementation.
- Extensively worked on Standard, Custom and Extension Controllers in writing Visualforce pages.
- Experience in working on writing Apex Test Classes.
- Excellent knowledge in writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Written batch classes to process large volume of data using Apex Batch interface and executed batch classes to run at scheduled intervals by implementing Schedulable Interfaces.
- Worked on Chaining Batch classes to execute continuous batch flows.
- Worked on Consuming REST, SOAP API and exposed REST API using connected app for secure connection using OAuth 2.0.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with other internal/external applications using SOAP and REST based webservices and used Enterprise WSDL for SOAP API.
- Proficient in creating Lightning applications, combining Lightning design system, Lightning App builder and
- Lightning component features.
- Experience in working with custom lightning components for lighting user interface.
- Strong hands on experience with Salesforce Security setup using Profiles, Permission Sets, OWD, Role Hierarchy and Sharing Rules.
- Hands on experience creating Apex Test class for Web Service and Apex Callouts with both REST API
- and SOAP API.
- Experienced in handling help desk tickets for all types of salesforce.com and Integration requests.
- Extensive experience in creating custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, Validation Rules, wave analytics,
- custom Tabs, report folders, report extractions to various formats and Email Generation as per the project
- Extensive hands - on experience in creating and managing Apps, Records and Layouts.
- Experience in implementing the Many-to-many, Look-up and Master-Detail relationships and Automating the business Processes using Approval Process, Workflows, Escalation Rules and Auto-Response Rules.
- A quick learner to new concepts, Applications and implement them in the project successfully and comfortable interaction with other teams, users, and management.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes, Controllers, Apex Trigger, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, S-Control, Offline Edition, Integration, Migration, Batch Jobs, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Schema Builder, Apex Web Services.
Salesforce Tools and Integration Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Data Loader, Jitterbit Data Loader, Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production), SOAP, REST Webservices, Change Sets.
Programming languages: C, C++, Apex, C#, Ant Scripting.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Unix
Database: Oracle, MS Access, SQL Server 2008, OEM, MySQL.
IDE: SVN IDE, Eclipse IDE, Force.com IDE.
Other Tools: Workbench, Force.com Explorer, DocuSign, Git, GitHub, Bitbucket.
Methodology: Agile, Scrum
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Involved in all stages of the Salesforce development projects (i.e. definition, development, deployment)
- Worked with the business user group in the grooming sessions in gathering the planning and implementation.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Thorough understanding of SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Custom objects consisting of validation rules with effective formula fields, Workflow Rules if the necessary criteria are met to suit the needs of the application.
- Strong knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies, design, and architectural patterns.
- Processed sales quotes and RMA requests in Salesforce and ERP system.
- Integrated ERP systems built around Salesforce, which functions as the core component. Rootstock, for example, provides ERP and material requirements planning (MRP) modules that communicate and sync directly with Salesforce.
- Implemented maintainable design and code using standard practices and tools.
- Integrating Tool Apex Data Loader and Informatica On-Demand.
- Part of team tasked with migration from Salesforce Classic to Lightning.
- Experience with Lightning App Builder, Lightning components and Lightning Design System.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDE's.
- Utilized workbench and development console to the full extent to support business processes.
- Implemented the requirements on Force.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Defined Org wide default to restrict access from users and Created Data Validation rules and Formulas as per business requirement.
- Customized Page layouts for Standard/Custom objects and assigned Record Types.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Investigate new CRM technologies/AppExchange apps to meet current and future needs and analyze current technology with respect to product strategies.
- Designed various pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Developed Lightning Components and Lightning Apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements
- Added Lightning Component to Lightning Pages and Record Pages.
- Implemented SFDC Integration using REST/SOAP Web Service API'S.
- Integrated the SOAP/REST API based Web Services on Demand for extracting the data from external systems.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML, Custom and Visual Force format.
- Integrated the Web Services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the homegrown applications by using the homegrown web services.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions.
- Created Reports and Dashboards to track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- Responsible for activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their role in role hierarchy.
- Perform SFDC Administrative tasks like creating/modifying Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Workflows, Approval Processes, Reports and Dashboards.
- Work closely with QA to review test plans and test cases.
Environment: Salesforce Unlimited edition, REST, SOAP, Jira, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Language, Apex Classes/ Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Pages / Components, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case, Management Automation, Custom Objects, Territory Management.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Involved in salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Closely worked with other salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM) was implemented that includes daily scrum with team.
- Created record types and assigned page layouts based on the profile to the record type.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards for various business users on Opportunities, Cases and Accounts.
- Worked on importing existing information into Salesforce Knowledge.
- Created User profiles with the appropriate User permissions and then assign to User profiles.
- Worked on deploying salesforce components across various sandbox to production instances by using ANT Migration Tool.
- Deployed application from sandbox to sandbox as well as into production environment using change set, Eclipse and Force.com Migration tool.
- Created custom objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationship on the objects. Also created junction objects to establish connectively among objects.
- Integration experience on salesforce.com using Apex language (Classes, Triggers and controllers), Web services, Visualforce Pages, Components, Tabs, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic snapshots and dashboards.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Worked with end users and business analysts for requirement gathering, analysis and provided design inputs.
- Worked on Service Cloud implementation and have experience in developing Email templates within Marketing Cloud.
- Performed Bulk Data Migration from Legacy Systems to Salesforce using Import Wizard, Excel Connector, Data Loader.
- Integrated Apex with External Services using Rest API.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Pick list, role-based page layouts, Work flow Alerts and Actions.
- Experience in Approval Workflows, Validation rules, Approval Processes, custom tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Lead, Accounts, contacts, contracts, Opportunities, products and price books.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards, Events and Tasks.
- Developed Lightning apps with Lightning Components and make them compatible with Salesforce1 mobile configuration.
- Involved on creating Lightning pages inside Lighting Community Builder.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, Components.
- Using Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Developed an automated integration process using workflow rules, validation rules, apex classes to integrate Accounts, Contacts, and Orders between the customer service and sales divisions for different organizations.
- Created Profiles, Roles and Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Encrypted sensitive data with Encryption Fields feature.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master-detail relationships, validation, and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Hands on experience using Bright path an External java-based tool for the design of panels on client residents.
- Integrating Google APIs, Map Components when generating a Lead using REST API.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Conducting activity-based analysis of key business processes, identifying quick hits that result in efficiency gains and making final recommendations to management.
- Handling the tasks of providing technical direction for developing, designing and integrating systems for customers.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, S-Controls, Workflow & Approvals, Validation Rules, Reports, Custom Objects, Email Services, Escalation rules, Auto-response rules, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval process, email alerts and templates, and field updates.
- Customized page layouts for Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Customized tab worked with various standard objects including Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns and Cases.
- Designed, Implemented, and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Designed, developed, and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Develop Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots, Tabs, Tags and Components.
- Developed the Visual force pages for the Manual Registration of users and login Process leveraging sites and Communities functionality provided by Salesforce.
- Handling administration, customization, configuration, mapping, data migration and integration of Salesforce.com applications.
- Strong hands on experience in design and development of SOAP/REST API Enterprise Integrations between Salesforce and other legacy applications.
- Coded APEX triggers and s-controls created rule based automated workflows.
- Created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow and approvals for the flexibility and functionality of force platform application.
Environment: Agile, Salesforce Unlimited Edition, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), jQuery, JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, WSDL, Custom Tabs, Eclipse/Force.com IDE.
Front End Developer
- Used the jQuery library for visual effects, event handling, and document manipulation.
- Used Bootstrap to create responsive web application.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation, and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Implemented XML parsing code for different application.
- Participated in project planning sessions with project managers, UX team members, and engineers to analyze requirements and outline proposed solutions.
- Developed Cross Browser compatible and CSS-based standard compliant web pages.
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX
- Worked under high supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives.
Front End Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Worked on Design, UI, wire-framing, HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSP, accessibility, and optimization.
- Translated designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance, and robustness.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive Web design.
- Designed wireframes and mockups for new web interface for a network analysis virtual appliance.
- Created some prototype to implement some of the latest features of HTML and CSS.
- Worked with back end developers to implement AJAX and dynamic HTML functionality in jQuery.
- Worked closely with QA team to understand the reported defects and fix them.