- 9+ years of overall professional IT experience with over 6+ years of extensive experience in Confidential CRM and Force.com platform.
- Good working experience in various capacities such as Salesforce developer, Salesforce Administrator, Force.com developer and business analyst and involved in various phases of entire project from requirement gathering, architecture development, implementation, training the end users
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, writing Workflows, Integration, Force.com API.
- Experienced in Confidential Service Cloud development including SDLC, standard and custom objects, Apex, and Visual force pages.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, Junction objects, master - detail relationships, lookup relationships.
- Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts and Workflow Alerts/Actions/Approvals.
- Experienced in Force.com Web Services API for implementing web services to access data from different users.
- Worked extensively on various Confidential standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experienced with integration of AppExchange application and with other applications like ACT, Lotus and Oracle Apps.
- Worked on Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) tool, shopping cart.
- Good Knowledge on Salesforce packages and Lightning experience.
- Experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex language.
- Experience in Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault Content Management applications.
- Expertise in creating Unit and QA Test Plans.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Flash, Service Cloud and Sales Cloud and Chatter.
- Experienced with Big Machines as part of the project Guided Selling, Product Configuration, Quoting, with links to automated pipeline forecasting, Complex Pricing & Discounting, Approval Workflow, Proposal Generation.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Apex, Force.com Web Services API.
- Experienced in Customization, Workflows, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Expert in implementing security and sharing rules Confidential object, field, and record level for different users.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature-rich and user-friendly Visual Force pages for enhancing SFDC UI.
- Excellent team player with Interpersonal, Communicational, Organizational and Project Management skills.
- Have exposure in Community Cloud.
- Worked with Salesforce Communities Application to manage Ideas and Answers.
- Flourished in both independent and collaborative work environments with quick learning abilities and excellent communication skills, presentation skills.
- Experience in working with Offline edition and reporting modules
- Experience in application development using Java, J2EE, EJB, Hibernate, JDBC, Struts, spring, JSP, Servlets, XML, RMI, ETL, SOAP, Weblogic, and WebSphere.
- Worked with several App exchange tools like Action Plans, Strike Address verification, Conga Composer.
- Proficient in learning new technologies and quickly adapting to new environment.
- Experienced in cloud technology and on premise infrastructure integration for Confidential .
- Experienced in using Excel to create Pivot tables, and accessing multidimensional cubes from Excel.
- Developed and worked on different Confidential environments such as Sandbox and Production environments.
- Excellent experience in using Oracle, SQL Server and SQL databases and Familiar with Stored- procedures Triggers and Functions using PL/SQL and AJAX.
- Worked under Agile SDLC using Scrum methodology.
- Synchronized ETL flows between various databases and report servers.
- Expert level skills in interacting with Business users & Product Owners to analyze and understand the Business Process requirements.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities, extensive creativity, and the ability to take on projects with limited specification and an effective team player.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Confidential customizations like Workflow Approvals, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Record Type, Role Hierarchy, Validation, Quotes, Formulae, Page layouts
Sales Force Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production)
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server 2008/05/2000, MYSQL, DB2
GUI and Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, OS X (Mac)
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Salesforce Developer/ Analyst
- Involved in Confidential Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked with Visualforce Pages, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers, Apex Coding, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers.
- Used Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management.
- Analyzed all the customizations and developments and tried to suggest possible ways for the new enhancements that we get from the Sales people.
- Customized Visualforce pages and modified the code for restricting some countries, which they are not willing to do the business.
- Automated sharing rules whenever there is a new change in Sales teams instead of using an Apex trigger.
- Worked with various Confidential objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Designed Custom application interface using VisualForce API and Apex Classes.
- Worked on cloud computing services such as SAAS, PAAS
- Created Email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Framed the scrum rules and governed the scrum, coach, manage the scrum team involved in monitoring and resolving issues that arise throughout the development process
- Facilitated effective SCRUM team meetings: stand-ups, sprint planning,
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application usingForce.com Explorer.
- Performed ETL into Oracle Data Warehouse using Informatica Mappings including transformations Aggregator, Joiner, Lookup (Connected & unconnected), Filter, Update Strategy, Stored Procedure, Router, Expression, SQL and Sorter
- Resolved issues connected to Call Centers, usage of CTI adapters and Mobile applications.
- Extracted the data from Confidential application into the external databases (Oracle 10g) for generating large data reports.
- Worked with several App exchange tools like Action Plans, Strike Address verification, Conga Composer.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization's need.
- Used Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Application.
- Integrated the existing SAP system with force.com platform using Cast Iron.
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end users in creating reports, dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges.
ENVIRONMENT: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Informatica Cloud, Scrum, Agile, Workflow & Approvals, Service cloud,Force.com API, Sales cloud, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Angular JS, ETL, SAAS, Bootstrap, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Salesforce Developer/ Administration
- Manage, train and schedule technical team for all data center project activity for Confidential
- Involved in API/Web Service design and developing technical specifications for the Confidential (SFDC) application.
- Day to day Administration activities. Salesforce Org involves more than 500 users and 34 Profiles.
- Extensively worked on End-to-End real time web service integration
- Implemented Apex classes & Triggers as per the needs of the application.
- Developed an Approval Process with complex logic which tracks the lifecycle of Lead to Opportunity Conversion.
- The Approval Process involves with triggers, workflows, visual force page, custom buttons, email templates, custom report types.
- Created Users, roles, profiles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies and sharing rules to provide shared access among different users.
- Involved in authoring Business Requirement Documents (BRD) into System Requirement Specifications (SRS) and identifying interface and business process specifications.
- Implemented Confidential web services client using Salesforce web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Worked on Custom Labels and Custom Settings. Setting up different languages.
- Worked on different types of email templates.
- Implemented the duplicate management rules on contact and Account.
- Implemented the new country and state pick list.
- Worked on Service Cloud and Sales Cloud simultaneously.
- Worked on standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, Cases (case management) and Opportunities.
- Maintaining the lead and Opportunity objects and performing the de-duping and Clean-up activities.
- Created Web to lead and Email to Case process.
- Created complex reports involving Matrix and Summary reports.
- Configured the business login hours, Profile based login IP address restrictions and Organization wide login IP address restrictions.
- Implemented the application requirements on Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created test scenarios and packages in sandboxes and migrated them to the production.
- Migration of code to deployment after the successful testing on the sandbox Communicated regularly with the SFDC designated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality.
- Created custom objects, custom fields, pick lists, field dependencies and validation rules.
- Created page layouts, search layouts, custom links, related lists, workflows and other components on a record detail and edit pages
- Maintained user security permissions as per the organizational needs.
- Developed Triggers, Apex classes and visual force pages as per the needs of the application
- Creating custom objects, custom fields, tabs, Record types and list views.
- Created mini page layouts, search layouts and page layouts to organize custom fields, custom links and other components on detail and edit pages of the record.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
ENVIRONMENT: Confidential, Visual force (Pages, Component, & Controllers), Security Controls, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Record types, Custom objects and Fields, Time based triggers, Triggers, Workflow Rules, Data loader, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Schema Builders, and Custom Tabs, Advanced use of Microsoft Excel.
Confidential, SFO, CA
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Involved in Confidential Application Setup activities and customized the Job science to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Have good knowledge on ETL technology, with main focus on data designing, data extraction and data loading using required transformations.
- Worked on data integration, data clearing, data transfer from third party API's with requested permission sets using APEX data loader.
- Created and maintained the documentation for Design, Migration and Integration.
- Implemented the requirements on Confidential platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Designed, and Implemented the Custom Business objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Involved in designing junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, and Workflows, sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Worked with Business on Design and Implementation of Product catalog and product attributes to expose on CPQ application.
- Worked an created SSO with SAML 2.0 environment.
- Worked extensively with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for the User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Interacted with Business team for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation and also worked closely with Project Manager, Administrator, Business Analyst, QA team.
- Created custom reports and enhanced Confidential environment as per user needs using Apex and Visual force pages.
- Developed Email handlers using Apex for generating PDFs from Leads received from several sources using Apex.
- Developed complex reports and dashboards using HTML, PDF, Apex, Visual force page and mail merge.
- Design UI screens using JSP, CSS, Java Script and HTML
- Worked in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, Dependent Pick-lists, Record lists, Custom tabs, Components and Custom Apps
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Activities and Customized Objects for Layouts, record types and validation rules.
- Involved in Case Management with Workflow & Approval Process, User Entitlements and Role hierarchy for Confidential Applications
- Performed administration activities for SFDC including System Configuration, Analytics Reporting, Data Migration, User Acceptance Testing, End User Training Development & Delivery and System Testing.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatica on Demand.
- Involved in integrating the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Confidential .
- Used the Force.com explorer to build and test SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Expertise in writing the batch process using batch apex process
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Confidential .
- Followed Agile Methodology and as a process attended Daily Scrum Meetings, Retrospective Meetings, Sprint Planning Sessions and Backlog Grooming sessions
- Worked with Informatica ETL team for creating Data mapping for source and target (salesforce) systems.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Confidential Objects and fields.
- Part of Agile methodology, Scrum which dramatically improved Productivity and reduced errors.
- Created Summary reports, Matrix reports, Charts and Dashboards to assist the business team.
- Communicating regularly with the SFDC designated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality.
ENVIRONMENT: Confidential CRM Application Platform, Apex Language, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force, WSDL, Custom Objects, Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflows, Apptus CPQ, Approval Processes, Email, Messaging, Dashboards, SOAP, Web Services, Reports, Eclipse.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Developer/ Administrator/ Business Analyst
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Sale sforce.com (SFDC).
- Implemented the requirements on Confidential platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with various Confidential objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Responsible for design and functionality on community cloud and service cloud.
- Worked on scoping, implementing and enhancement on community cloud.
- Coordinate with the administrator and business analysts for the issues requiring business analyst help.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Confidential Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Involved in documentation review cycles for the project and assign review tasks to the project team. Follow-up with reviews to see them through to completion.
- Involved in setting up Salesforce Outbound messages on Informatica Cloud.
- Communicated project status and escalate issues to management. Provide feedback for improving Technical Publications procedures, standards, and methodologies.
ENVIRONMENT: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, S-Controls, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Engaged with the sales team and business analysts to gather business and user requirements.
- Provide solution design to implement the requested functionality in salesforce.
- Configure salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Used Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create Standard reports and Custom reports.
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates.
- Worked with Approval processes that used Email Approval steps.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Designed Validation Rules along with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quantity and data consistency.
- Developed and deployed workflows, Reports, Approval processes using Confidential platform.
- Developed reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML, Custom and Visual Force format.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for the clients and customers.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Maintaining test coverage for all the classes and triggers and supporting deployment activities.
- Used Change Sets to deploy code from sandbox to sandbox and production environment.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Confidential, checking for the correctness of the data.
ENVIRONMENT: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com ide, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Inside sales telephonic plug-in, Doc E-sign, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential - New York, NY
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Requirements gathering and doing configuration and customization according to business requirement.
- Worked on preparing Technical Design Document.
- Experience in administration, configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform.
- Worked on agile Process.
- Worked on creating Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Relationships, Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Process.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly data export, updates, and backup for the organization.
- Used Apex data loader, import wizard to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Confidential .
- Creating Report Types, Reports and Dashboards.
- Creating Public Groups, Queues, Permission Sets, Profiles, Users and Security Settings based on role hierarchy.
- Worked on writing Apex Triggers and Apex Classes, Batch Apex, Scheduled Apex.
- Experienced in the designing UI using Visual force Pages.
- Migrating Meta data from one sandbox to another sandbox using Force.com IDE tool, Change Sets.
- Writing the Test Scripts for various scenarios.
- Involved in Confidential Application support activities and customizing the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Performed other administrative tasks such as managing Accounts, Contacts and Cases, setting workflows and approval process for approving new accounts and other business process.
- Created and maintained Reports and Dashboards to provide fast access to key business metrics.
- Provided Case Management by Configuring Email-to-Case for end user to submit a case through Outlook.
ENVIRONMENT: SFDC, Apex, Data Loader, Force.com, Import Wizard, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, Triggers, API.