- A certified Salesforce.com consultant with in - depth knowledge of experience in Salesforce. Over 7 Years of IT experience with around 5 years of experience in the Salesforce Lightning Platform as Salesforce Developer & Salesforce Administrator and 4 years of experience with Java/J2EE technologies. Domain expert in the Mortgage, Investment Banking, Prime Brokerage, U.S Public Sector and Automotive domains.
- Experience in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement gathering, development, deployment and maintenance of web-based object-oriented enterprise applications.
- Experience in Salesforce Administration, Configuration and Customization, Data Validation, Sales, Customer Service and Support Development team.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Implemented Configuration, Customization and Development with Salesforce.com on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Worked on Exact target/Marketing Cloud.
- Experience working in agile methodology and involved in onsite and offshore coordination.
- Strong experience in Salesforce Development using Apex and Visual Force.
- Strong Hands on experience in writing apex Controller classes, batch processes, schedulable classes, triggers, test classes etc.
- Hands on project experience in developing Lightning Applications and Components. Developed salesforce Lightning applications using Lightening components, controllers, and events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Good Implementation knowledge SOAP API using SOAPUI, Streaming API.
- Strong Hands on experience with Salesforce Security Features Profile, Permission Sets, OWD, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules etc.
- Extensive experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in Salesforce.com administration including creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Tasks and Actions.
- Hands on experience in developing and configuring Reports, Custom Reports, report folders, report extractions, Dashboards for different user profiles based on the requirements.
- Good Experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader, Import Wizard, Informatica etc.
- Good understanding of ETL tools such as Informatica, and Apex Data Loader etc.
- Experience with Single Sign-On technologies (Salesforce Identity, Secure Login or similar)
- Good knowledge in Building Visualforce pages (Google Maps integration), Lightning Framework, Lightning Components.
- Proven ability in translation of business specifications to technical specifications and always been an effective team player
Salesforce.com Technologies: Apex Classes, Force.com, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages/Components & Controllers, CRM VEEVA, Web Services, Lighting Components, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects, Workflow rule, JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse IDE, Force.com Explorer, CTI, SSO, Apex Data loader, Command Line Data Loader, Lighting Controllers, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production), UML Tools, Ajax tool kit.Pardot, InsideSales.com
Programming Languages: Apex, SQL, Java, Angular JS, Visualforce page, J-Query, SQL, C++
Scripting Languages: HTML, XML, SOQL/SOSL, Java script, CSS, PERL.
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP/REST API, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud.
Databases: MS Access, MYSQL, SQL server 2000/2012, Oracle 10g/9i.
Packages: Microsoft Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, Eclipse ID
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Gathering the business requirements from business team and users. Writing the functional specification document based on the business requirement document.
- Leverage the out of the box salesforce functionalities wherever possible and develop automations using apex if standard functionalities do not meet the requirement.
- Implemented Salesforce knowledge and migrate legacy articles using data loader.
- Developed and automated regression test cases with positive scenarios Selenium Webdriver.
- Executed Backend and Database tests using SQL queries, validating the data for database editing and debugging is conducted using selenium.
- Work on day to day data management activities and move data from legacy systems into salesforce.
- Used pick lists, dependent pick lists and implemented search functionality in picks lists and auto refresh and auto search on selecting pick list.
- Designed and modified Approval process and created Approval steps, which used email alerts and field updates.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Designed and built cloud service models including infrastructure as a service, Platform as a service, Software as a service.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
Environment: Force.com IDE, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force pages, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, Web Services.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and documented the requirements.
- Involved in business meetings with Product owners and business analysts to analyze requirements and providing solutions for the requirements.
- Designed and developed custom data model for the current application using salesforce Lookup, Master- detail and Junction objects relationships, custom Fields, Record Types, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Tabs, Apps, Connected apps, validation rules, custom settings and custom labels.
- Written relationships and aggregate queries using SOQL, SOSL language, DML statements and Database methods in Apex classes and Triggers and tuning queries to avoid hitting governor limits.
- Developed complex triggers on various standard and custom objects for performing logic in before/after insert, update and delete events and implemented salesforce best design practices.
- Developed Apex Standard, Custom and Extension Controllers classes for providing actions performed in the VisualForce pages by users for create and search VisualForce pages in the application.
- Written Apex Batch and Schedule classes by implementing Batchable and Schedulable interfaces for processing large data updates and email alerts to specific business groups at on schedule basis.
- Developed VisualForce pages, reusable Components using VisualForce standard components like PageBlock, PageBlockSection, InputField, ActionFunction and ActionSupport on Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity and various custom objects.
- Developed custom external CSS for the application and loaded in static resource to have same look and feel across the applications.
- Integrated salesforce with external application by developing Apex REST web services for inbound calls from web applications, used @httpGet, @httpPOST rest annotations.
- Helped Java team in using salesforce SOAP API to invoke salesforce using enterprise WSDL.
- Developed salesforce1 lightning components using Controllers, HelperClasses, Styles and Documentations.
- Used salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) styles in VisualForce pages to have consistent look and feel in desktop and mobile.
- Written apex classes for all Controllers, Batch & Schedule classes, triggers and targeted for 90% of coverage and developed test utility framework to create test required for all test methods and used @isTest, @testMethod and @testDataSetup annotations.
- Worked with Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug-in, Developer Console for developing Apex classes, Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Components, running test classes, debugging and analyzing logs.
- Worked on customization of Sales cloud objects Leads, Accounts, Opportunity, Products and Pricebooks and implemented and configured Web-to-Lead, Assignment rules, custom lead conversion, Account Teams in sales cloud.
- Implemented ExactTarget for marketing automation and installed ExactTarget AppExchange to generate reports in salesforce on the campaigns executed in ExactTarget.
- Created HTML Email templates in Exacttarget and configured single sign on in ExactTarget.
- Configured and customized Service Cloud Cases, Assignment rules, Escalation & Auto response rules and Email-to-case in the exchange server.
- Worked on salesforce administrative tasks like creating Users, Profiles, Permission Sets, setting up organization role hierarchy, Groups, Queues, Security Controls, Network IP filtering, Record Type assignment, Sharing Settings - Organization Wide Defaults, Criteria/Owner based Sharing rules.
- Created mydomain and configured SAML based Single Sign-On for salesforce desktop, salesforce1 mobile with LDAP and PingFederate.
- Created Process Builder to develop declaratively for actions like Field Update, Create child records, invoking Approval process on field change.
- Migrated existing some of trigger logic and existing workflow rules into Process Builder.
- Automated business workflows declaratively using Field Updates, Email Alerts, Creating Task and Outbound messages and Approval process for business process management.
- Build custom report types, Tabular, Summary, Matrix and Joined reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards for different business units and configured report/dashboard folder visibilities.
- Deployed salesforce components from sandbox to production organizations using Force.com Migration tool, Workbench and Change Sets.
- Worked in Agile methodology environment and provided daily updates to the scrum master.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Triggers, Controllers, VisualForce, Force.com, SOSL, SOQL, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Page layout, custom links, Roles, Cast Iron, Data Loader, Data Migration, Dashboard, Oracle, JIRA, Rally Windows.
Confidential, Clarks Summit, PA
- Interacted with various business user groups gather the requirements for Salesforce Implementation and documented the requirements.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Involved in using lightening, Process Builder and workflows.
- Created Lightning components, Apps, Pages.
- Developed Visual Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked on supporting tickets in the following areas: Roles, Profiles, Access Settings, Workflow Rules, Validations, creation and modification of fields and page layouts, upload of data
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization's need.
- Worked on SOQL and SOSL statements in Triggers.
- Designed, and developed Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application and worked in improving existing Apex code.
- Worked in developing various Apex classes, components, and Visual Force.
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Created Workflows, Process Builder and field updates.
- Being the Administrator in the organization Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects.
- Worked on doing making minor enhancements to SFDC application required by business users from time to time.
- Used DataLoader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Involved in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Resolve the Cases and support the team on urgent bases, implementation and working with real-time troubleshooting.
Environment: SFDC, Apex Language, Force.com, Controllers, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Visualforce, Process Builder, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Data Loader, Reports, Dashboards.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce Implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Responsible for environment administration, change management and release management activities on salesforce platform.
- Developed various interfaces, Apex classes, Controller classes and apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Administered and monitored the company’s Sales force CRM application.
- Developed and implemented both the time dependent and time independent workflows as per the requirement.
- Developed and deployed Workflows and approval process wherever necessary.
- Created profiles, roles and implemented object level, field level and record level security.
- Maintain data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, and formulas.
- Create workflow rules, approval processes, email templates, and assignment rules.
- Generate reports and dashboards based on the user requirements.
- Translation from English to other languages (like Spanish) using Translation Workbench.
- Deploy the components from sandbox to production environment using Change Sets.
- Schedule the Apex Classes to send email alerts on daily/weekly basis.
- Perform Data Export on weekly basis for data backup.
- Refresh the sandbox after every major release to maintain the consistency.
- Provide Production Support for CRM system developed on Salesforce.com platform.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visualforce pages as user interface.
- Perform mass update to update the data in SFDC using Demand Excel spreadsheets using Apex Data Loader.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Deployments, Force.com Migration Tool, Translation Workbench, Sandbox, Change sets, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, and Email Services.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Admin and Developer in the organization.
- Worked on various salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes Extension Classes to support Visual Force pages’ development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, Email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Involved in design, coding, and maintenance phase.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed and deployed validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed and Customized User interface in Salesforce.com using Visual force, Apex controllers and Force.com IDE.
- Integrated external financial systems for synching data in Salesforce.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Developed Visual Force Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Created Visual force mail templates and automated Email Process to send installation instructions to new and existing customers.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the organization initiatives.
- Worked with admin team to create users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules for record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Worked with admin team to create profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Agile, Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, S-Objects, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Custom Settings, CSS, Web Services API, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Java Script, CSS, Test Classes, Test Scripts, DML Queries.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Worked closely with business analysts and users to gather requirements, construct architecture and technical design documents and to model the process.
- Adopted J2EE best practices and Security design Patterns and various other best design patterns.
- Using Eclipse 5 for coding, debugging and testing purposes.
- Maintained Maven 2 based build environment and wrote custom maven plug-ins in Java (mojos) to customize build cycle (e.g. added java script crunching)
- Used jQuery plugins for reusable Widgets.
- Used the features of the Spring Core layer, Spring DAO layer and spring batch in order to develop the application.
- Configured Hibernate into spring application& used Spring DAO support to build Hibernate classes.
- Developed Message Driven Bean components in WebSphere MQ Series to manage the backend transactions, document Generation and other payment transactions.
- Used Oracle as the relational backend, discussed requirement with DBA for stored procedures & triggers with PL/SQL.
- Performed bug tracking and Unit Testing using TestNG and Find Bugs.
Environment: JDK 5.0, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, XML, AJAX, Java Script, JQuery, JSON, Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Junit, Web Sphere 6.x, JMS, Angular.js, MQ Series, Maven, SVN, Web Builder, Windows XP, Linux (Prod deployments)