- 8+ Years of hands on experience in Software Development and 5 years of hands on experience on Salesforce Developer & Administration with domain experience including analysis, requirement gathering, design, developer, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of standalone object oriented enterprise applications.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Experience with SDLC process in agile methodology. Strong implementation and rollout experience with salesforce.com CRM (Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud), Communities, Sites and Force.com platform.
- Extensive administrative experience in designing custom and junction objects, look - up and master-detail relationships, pick lists, custom fields, page layouts and custom tabs.
- Experience in creating, maintaining and enhancing visual flows, workflows, approval processes, formula fields, validation rules, field dependencies, automated alerts, and field updates according to application requirements.
- Knowledge of configuration and maintenance of security settings such as implementing organization wide defaults, role hierarchies, criteria/ owner based sharing rules, profiles and permissions, setting login hour, and IP ranges in compliance with organizational needs.
- Worked extensively on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads and Campaigns.
- Worked on building Salesforce standard/custom report types, Reports and Dashboards across various objects for different business groups.
- Performed data analysis for data migration, integration to Salesforce from other data bases and performed
- Data migration using Data Loader, Import/ Export Wizard.
- Experience in obtaining data from external systems using Salesforce Connect. Experience in Salesforce.com MVC architecture, designed and developed Salesforce customizations using Apex Classes, Triggers and Visual force pages with Standard, Custom, and Extension controllers.
- Strong experience in writing/manipulating salesforce.com platform data using SOQL, SOSL queries and worked with large data volume manipulations.
- Worked with Salesforce Process Builder and consolidated existing workflow rules with process builder.
- Good experience in integrating external applications with Salesforce.com both Inbound and Outbound by writing Apex SOAP and REST Web Services and Apex Callouts.
- Good working experience with Eclipse IDE, Force.com Plug-in, Developer console and Force.com Explorer environment.
- Strong experience in deploying Salesforce components across various sandbox and production instance using Change Sets, Force.com Migration tool and Eclipse.
- Experience automating standard business processes utilizing declarative and programmatic skills.
- Used JIRA Agile for project management and bug tracking. Always willing to learn new skills to improve efficiency and increase knowledge base.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, able to plan, prioritize and meet deadlines
Salesforce.com: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex, Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers)
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Account Management, Contact Management, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox Data Loading.
Platforms: Windows 2000, XP, 7, Windows Server 2003 / 2008.
Technologies: C, C++, Java, HTML, XML, XHTML, DHTML.
Web Design Tools: VisualStudio SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, MS Office, Visio 5.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Flex Builder.
Databases: MS SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista/7, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008, Linux.
Confidential - Simi Valley, CA
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Involved in API/Web Service design and developing technical specifications for the Salesforce.com (SFDC) application.
- Involved in project technical design plan, conversions, Mapping, configuration of portions of the SFDC application.
- Implemented SFDC CRM to deliver various reports in departments of Sales, Administration and Marketing etc.
- Interface Designing using Visualforce page and their supportive Controller Classes. Automate the functionality by writing Triggers and Apex Classes.
- Reengineered APEX code already in production to optimize trigger based transactions for performance and speed as well as to work seamlessly with governor limits.
- Integrated external systems like Record setter data, Dodge MDM, MAS, PeopleSoft into Salesforce.com primarily used the partner and enterprise WSDL'S with J2EE technologies.
- Responsible for Unit testing and performance testing of SFDC API/Web Service. Responsible for Agile methodology testing package upgrades in sandbox org and deploying in production org.
- Created public websites and applications that are directly integrated with your Salesforce.com organization using sites.
- Developed a unified view of all accounting data within Salesforce.com. Responsible for integrating
- Salesforce.com to risk manager desktop apps via web services API.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Eclipse.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex, Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Communities, CRM, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visualforce Pages, JQuery, XML and Triggers.
Confidential, California, CA
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages. Have worked on Apex classes Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Implemented SFDC Integration using REST/SOAP Web Service API'S. Integrated the SOAP/REST API based Web Services on Demand for extracting the data from external systems.
- Created custom Report types and Dashboards so that users can generate reports and visualize data on dashboards
- Worked on customer portals and communities' administration. Created Custom Dashboards for community managers and recruiters home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Created Visualforce pages for custom login and configuration of communities. Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements - including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for querying the objects. Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Gathered business requirements by communicating with user team and trained team on how to efficiently utilize the system.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Account, Contact, Leads, Opportunity, Cases, Order standard objects.
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Developed Visualforce pages using components like Action Function, Page Block, Input Field, Action Support, Data Table, Data list, Command Link and Command Button.
- Performed Salesforce.com configuration activities creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Organization Wide
- Defaults, Permission Sets, Public Groups and Queues.
- Used Salesforce Connect to access product information stored on an external system.
- Developed complex validation rules, formula fields according to the application requirements. Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Designed Workflow rules, Approval process and its associated actions like time triggered tasks, email alerts field updates to implement the business logic.
- Implemented Email to lead, Web to lead functionalities and Data Loader to bulk load leads data into Salesforce.com from other databases and CSV files.
- Used Email to Case, Web to Case features and created a community where the customers can create update and manage their cases.
- Utilized Salesforce1 mobile platform to allow uploading pictures relating to service requests and information about competitive products used.
- Used Force.com IDE for development of Visual Force Pages, Apex classes, Triggers and debugging and analyzing logs.
- Used SOAP based Apex Web Services to send/update data from Salesforce to an external order tracking system.
- Performed Apex Callouts from Salesforce to the same external system to get tracking information of an order.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to Production environments using Change Set, Eclipse and Force.com Migration tool.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Lightning (components and controllers), Communities, REST/SOAP API Web Services, Pages, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Ajax, JQuery, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Data Migration, SOQL, SOSL.
Confidential - Oakland, CA
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, and Campaigns etc.
- Developed various custom objects, tabs, components and Visual Force pages. Customized page layouts for standard/custom objects and assigned record types.
- Created data validation rules and formulas as per business requirement. Created workflow rules to automate tasks, email alerts, field updates and time-dependent actions.
- Developed and configured various custom reports and report folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, and developed Apex classes, Controller classes, Extensions and Apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed various web pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files intosalesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDE.
- Help users with Chatter teams/groups and follow application as well. Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflows.
Environment: SaleForce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Data Loader, Sandbox, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE Plug-in Salesforce Developer
Confidential - San Diego, CA
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members (JAD Sessions) to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, Dashboards
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields validation rules, and dependent pick lists and complex page layouts.
- Create complex workflows and Approval processes. Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Developed and maintained validation rules and custom workflow. Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and Apex Triggers to develop custom logic and objects.
- Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacy systems. Complete bulk imports of data using Apex Data loader. Batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Jitterbit, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows.
Confidential - Costa Mesa, CA
- Responsible for documenting the user requirements and system design specifications.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Worked on all phases of application development to implement the assigned use cases successfully.
- Used Maven for the build and deployment process and overall project management. Used Concurrent Versioning System (CVS) as version control system and to keep track of all the work & its changes.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
Environment: Java1.6, JSP, Spring3.0, Hibernate3.2, Servlets, Core Java, Eclipse, SOAP UI, AJAX, XML, SQL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Swing.