- Around 8+ years of progressive experience in IT industry. This includes 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform. Worked on all the stages including configuration, architectural design, development, enhancements, testing, implementation and maintenance of Multi - tier and web-based applications.
- Experience with developing a complete Case Management System using Lightning Components, Controllers, Helper Methods, and Style Sheets.
- Experience in Salesforce development including Apex Classes / Controllers, Visualforce, Apex Triggers, S-Controls and used Salesforce API.
- Participated complete life cycle of Salesforce projects using Agile methodologies with the help tools Rally or JIRA.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud , Community cloud & App-exchange applications.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Worked with command line interface, import wizard to migrate the data from Oracle database, also used Apex Data Loader to perform the DML operations by using CSV files.
- Experience in working on various aspects of CRM techniques like Campaign management, Order management, Account management, Case management and Forecasting.
- Hands on working experience in Custom Profiles, Role Hierarchy, and User Management.
- Experience in maintaining, enhancing, and creating workflows, triggers, assignments rule and validation rules.
- Experience with activities related to SFDC, Saleforce.com setup, Configuration, customization, Administration, Data Migration, and deployment of applications to Force.com platform for large user groups.
- Extensive working experience on different work environments including Development, Test, UAT and Production. Participated in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDFC) i.e., System Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing.
- Strong Requirements gathering experience and documentation skills which includes Conducting User Interviews, transforming business requirements into user requirement specification, Functional Requirement Specifications Document (FRD) and Use Case Narratives.
- Expertise in Force.com technology stack: APEX, SOQL and SOSL .
- Flexible, enthusiastic and project-oriented team player with solid communication and leadership skills to develop creative solution for challenging client needs.
- Conduct Release Management tasks required to promote tested functionality from sandbox into a production environment.
Salesforce Technologies: Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Workflows, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader, App Builder, Case Management, Email Alerts, Force.com IDE, Developer Console
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MS-Access
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Tools: MS Office, Jira, Rally
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Implemented complete Digital Deal Desk solution for Confidential involving custom and standard objects.
- Completed building a custom UI solution in Apex/Visuaforce for Risk Review Checklists for Deal Desk project
- Created custom reports and dashboards for Deal Desk project using Apex/Visualforce charts.
- Created custom apex classes in SFDC to handle inbound emails and provide approvals/rejects automatically.
- Created many Apex Classes/Visualforce pages for GE's Deal Desk Project
- Deployed many applications on sales cloud, service cloud which includes the call center and marketing applications.
- Created embedded Apex/Visualforce widgets to show as a custom related list
- Worked on Production Support to handle various support tickets and fix any issues.
- Participated in weekly change set deployment activities from Dev to UAT and UAT to Production
- Participated in Design discussions with Business to gather new requirements for Salesforce
Confidential, Columbia, SC
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Create a user interface in Lightning using Aura components , CSS, Bootstrap for a user to enter case details and submit in to Salesforce.
- Created a complete file upload utility in Lightning, Apex classes and SOQL so that users can attach files in the form and upload them to Salesforce case record.
- Create a lookup utility using Lightning, Apex classes and SOSL to lookup Users and add them as a Case Team to the case record.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the Lightning components during the development process.
- Used Salesforce1 simulator during the development to test if the Lightning components works properly on the mobile device.
- Created Apex methods for the Lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Created Test methods to make sure the code coverage of apex class and triggers is above 90%.
- Created various email templates based on various stages of case progression.
- Created triggers to send out emails to the case owner and case team along with the attachments after the case record is created.
- Created workflow rules to send out email alerts and assign the cases to queues.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and created custom objects based on Business needs.
- Involved in Salesforce .com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed APEX Classes, Visualforce pages and APEX Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Developed Test classes and maintained minimum of 90% code coverage
- Created Apex schedule jobs to perform the same operations in a scheduled time.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards as per the business requirements.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application
- Analyzed and converted business workflows to Salesforce workflows and assigned workflow alerts.
- Performed Data Management, including Data Integration from external data sources using APIs, web services as well as importing and exporting large volumes of data.
- Developed training plans, materials, and documentation for business users, keep materials up-to-date, coordinated new users and ongoing training sessions.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in gathering customer requirements from business user teams spread over the Sales, Marketing, and Customer service. Involved in creating gap analysis document, clearly identifying the data, business process and work flows of the organization with respect to salesforce.com implementation.
- Developed and Customizing salesforce.com application based on the user needs.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Knowledge in Implementing Marketing Cloud from scratch and successfully integrated Sales Cloud with Marketing Cloud
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service cloud , Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Developed APEX Triggers and Classes as required.
- Maintained and gave permissions to communication templates based on Profiles.
- Performed Data Analysis and migrated data from SQL Server database to Salesforce.
- Involved in Accounts Merging, maintaining Public Groups.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com IDE .
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers, and Page Layouts.
- Performed Unit Testing and Regression Testing.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log
Environment: Salesforce, Force.com IDE, Java, Eclipse, JDK 1.4, Apex, Visualforce, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Explorer, Cognos, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server 2005, Quality Center.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Business System Analyst
- Design and develop software architecture and system logic for reporting tools SAP Business Objects and Hyperion Essbase.
- Perform Analysis & Software Validation and articulate business values and provide Solutions.
- Prepare and Design Software Systems code & programming logic.
- Design business process models using UML diagrams such as Use Case diagrams and Activity Diagrams in MS Visio.
- Primary point of contact between Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other Business representatives, using knowledge of Insurance practices and methods to ensure accurate documentation of business requirements.
- Designing Requirements based on Requirement gathering.
- Created Business Use-Case Model after accessing the status and scope of the project and understanding the business processes.
- Development and maintenance of Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Cloud
- Used Marketing cloud application, web services and requirements for automating web services.
- Created Journey Build for customer in Marketing Cloud
- Vast requirement gathering experience which includes interacting with Stakeholders and BPs, conducting one-on-one interviews, questionnaires, conducting JAD sessions, Creating & Maintaining Use Cases, Conducting Requirement Refresh Sessions.
- Developed Business Process Flows using MS Visio.
- Assisted the Testing Team in creating Test Case, Test Script, and Test Plan and reviewed using HP Quality Center.
- Developed an Analysis Model that includes Use Case diagram and Activity Diagrams that provide the development team a view of the requirements.
- Assisted the users with UAT by preparing test data.
- Conducted Impact Analysis to check how system will respond to new change request.
Environment: SAP BO, Hyperion Essbase, Agile/SCRUM, Smart Sheet, HP Quality Center, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio