- Certified Salesforce Developer/Administrator with 7+ years of experience in Information Technology including 5 years of experience on Salesforce CRM Platform .
- Experience in Development, Administration, Configuration, Requirements gathering, Implementation, Integration and Support of Salesforce
- Performed the full range of activities in the SDLC i.e. review and validate functional design, implementation, testing, deployment and Maintenance.
- Maintained the Customer Portal/Partner Portals implementation to provide support and access for customers.
- Good experience in setting up Organization Role Hierarchy, provisioning data visibility rules by configuring OWD, Criteria/Owner based and Apex managed sharing rules.
- Strong Implementation and Integration experience using Custom objects, Triggers, workflow rules, Approval Process, Visual Force Pages, and Apex classes.
- Experience in Salesforce Sales cloud, marketing cloud and Service cloud implementation.
- Good Knowledge on creating Lightning components and Lightning Applications.
- Proficient in using meta - data migration tools like Eclipse IDE and Salesforce Apex Data Loader.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in using different tools like GitHub.
- Experience in integrating SFDC with 3rd party applications and tools.
- Strong Deployment skills using Ant and Chain sets.
- Worked on Process Builder, workflow rules to add more functionality for the users.
- Report extractions to various formats, Reporting Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email templates according to application requirements.
- Customized compact layout and Navigation menu in the Salesforce Mobile App to meet the user requirements.
- Experience with creating queues, public groups, email templates, custom, reusable Lightning Components and Applications, Approval process, Approval steps which uses email alerts and field updates.
- Experience with Agile environment.
- Highly motivated team player with communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Willing to work in a challenging and cross-platform environment.
CRM Tools: Salesforce.com
Salesforce Technologies: Apex, Triggers, Scheduler, Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom Controllers, Extensions, Record Types, Chatter, SOQL, OWD (Organization Wide Default), Apex Data Loader, SOSL, Workflow, Outbound Messages, Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Lightning, Salesforce Communities, Dashboards, Security Controls, AppExchange, Sandbox, Salesforce 1.
ETL Tools / Integration / Data Migration Tools: Apex Data Loader, Informatica / Force.com Migration Tool.
Databases: Oracle 9i, MS - Access, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, and MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT /2000/XP Pro/ Vista, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Linux, Unix, Macintosh.
Senior Salesforce Developer/ Admin
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller classes and Triggers for functional needs in different applications.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Involved in design, development, planning, testing and integration of Salesforce cloud services.
- Created workflow rules and validation rules.
- Deploying Apex Classes, Triggers and other custom components using outbound change sets in Sandbox to Inbound change sets in Production.
- Worked on Case Assignment Rules to direct the case to the appropriate group such as Stories and PCS Central Support.
- Created Test Classes to provide maximum coverage to triggers and other classes.
- Integration of Salesforce Cloud with other AppExchange applications.
- Used Platform based technologies like Visual force to provide UI to the custom objects.
- Worked with the customization, Data Migration and Integration tools like Apex Data Loader etc.
- Implemented Batch Classes, Scheduled Classes as part of the Business Requirement.
- Created various Reports like summary reports, matrix reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in creating Lightning Components and used Lightning Design System to convert existing Visualforce pages to lightning components.
- Creating, updating and maintaining technical and functional documentation related to User stories and Salesforce.
- Used process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Involved in data mapping and data Migration from Oracle database to SalesForce.com and Migrated leads, accounts and contacts to the Sales Cloud with help of Jitterbit.
- Provided support to end users of CRM via cases to ensure proper business practice.
- Configured the GitHub to maintain the different versions in common development environment.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Data Loader, Apex Classes, Controllers, triggers, Visual Force, Workflow & Approvals, Agile, Lightning, GitHub, Process Builder, Jitterbit, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Salesforce App exchange, Eclipse IDE, Oracle Database.
Senior Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Implemented Web-to-case and Email-to-case functionalities.
- Managed tasks like unlocking/resetting passwords, modifying data and created ad hoc reports. Implemented Security Settings and configured profiles and permission sets.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes & Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Extensively worked on customizing case management by creating Assignment rules, Auto response and escalation rules.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created data categories for articles and setup articles for internationalization.
- Translated Email templates, visual force pages, custom objects/fields using Custom labels and Translation workbench
- Written Triggers, Apex classes, Batch and schedule jobs.
- Setup Live-Agent as part of case management implementation inside service cloud.
- Restructured Custom objects, Master detailed relationship between objects to better suites the organization Validation rules were created to ensure the required data is captured in the fields.
- Automated post sandbox refresh steps.
- Involved in data cleanup and mapping in data migration project.
- Customized Escalation rules and Assignment Rules to custom objects.
- Lead the effort of brining in get Feedback survey response app into production.
- Created Activity and Sequence Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose and also involved in creating the Business Process Models.
- Importing and exporting large volume of data using Data Loader.
- Used Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Created Custom dashboards displaying real time metrics including forecasts, revenue etc.
- Assisted in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and verified performance, reliability and fault tolerance issues.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Triggers, Controllers, Force.com, Visualforce, SOSL, SOQL, Dashboards, Data Loader, Data Migration, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom Objects, Email Alerts, Work flows, UAT, Rational Rose, JAD, Reports, Informatica, Web Services, and Windows.
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Developed and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Used Geo location field type to calculate the nearest properties from contact mailing address.
- Developed custom Real estate applications for property management.
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, Validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented Roll-up summary fields and formula fields for reporting purpose.
- Data migration from external systems to sales force using Data Loader.
- Used SOQL and SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created different Workflow rules and Approvals for various campaign processes.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com IDE.
- Integrated the web services using Rest and Soap by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from home grown applications by using home grown web services.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team and support end users
- Knowledge on creating Visual force Dashboards, sharing rules.
- Used change sets for deployment.
- Resolved the Cases and support the team on urgent bases, implementation and working with real-time troubleshooting.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules, Email Templates, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Approval process.
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
Confidential, Palo alto, CA
- Performed the role of Sales force Analyst and developer.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and using other Platform based technologies like Visual force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Developed Visual Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer’s issues.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in Cases Tab.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Sales force team.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help salesforce.com support.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com Sites, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Windows XP Pro.
Salesforce Developer / Admin
- Involved in various activities of the project, like development meeting, requirement gathering, and analyzing requirements, documenting the functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation and designed the data model to transform the existing business process to Salesforce.
- Designed, developed & deployed the Custom Apps, Custom objects, Custom Fields, Custom buttons, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages, Apex classes to suit to the needs of the application.
- Attended daily meetings, weekly scrum meetings and sprint review meetings.
- Created various Visualforce/html email templates for Email Alerts using triggers and approval process for the clients and customers.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding various Custom validation rules and Custom formulas. Worked on Test Cases by developing Test Classes to meet the required Code Coverage in Salesforce.
- Created Profiles, Roles and Permission Sets for all the users in the organization.
- Worked on Data Mapping using excel sheets to map all the existing fields from Client and Mainframe Applications to Salesforce.
- Worked with SQL Server management studio to execute complex SQL queries using client and Salesforce schema
- Used the Sandbox for testing the developed App after migrating some test data from client application.
- Used Salesforce Developer Console to execute apex codes and SOQL.
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance support and administration services including periodic data cleansing and fixing runtime issues.
Environment: SaleForce.com platform, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML.
- Creating Oracle objects like tables, types, packages, procedures and functions.
- Preparation of Test Data and Test Cases for Unit Testing using Junit.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes, Interfaces, Model design, and interface layer design with other team members.
- Developed JSP’s and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Involved in writing services to write core logic for business processes.
- Involved in writing database queries, stored procedures, functions etc.
- Used Java J2EE design patterns. Involved in client server side validations.
- Implemented server side validations and developed model classes.
- Involved in the Database structuring and Tables creation needed for the project.
- Instrumental in tuning the framework to meet the performance standards.
- Developed interaction framework for asset database interaction and developed save and conversion specific servlets for applet interaction.
- Created Test plan documents and testing using Junit Framework.