- Years of experience in Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Installation and Configuration of MS Dynamics AX 2012 R2/R3.
- Troubleshooting of Installation and Configuration of application in various environments.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX Design patterns, Tables, Extended Data Types and Views.
- DIXF (Data import Export Framework).
- SSRS Configuration and Development in AX 2012.
- AIF development in AX2012.
- Developed applications using X++, and C #.net visual studio 2010.
- Ensure coordination of supply chain through application of SCM methodologies.
- Good understanding of the Sales, Field Service and Case Management Process.
- Knowledge of field service process and systems and have the ability to multi - task in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in the analysis of postproduction supply chain data to define and support block modification upgrades.
- Worked on Workflows and Plug-in for automated processes based on requirement in MS Dynamics CRM 365, version 8.2.
- Has Service Management or Microsoft Internet of Things solution suite experience (FieldOne or Field Service experience connected to MS Dynamics).
- Configure the application to meet a client's requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, and SDK.
- Experience with Inventory Planning - Valuation methods, Open to buy and forecasting, Store grading and purchase allocations.
- Crystal Report Configuration and Development.
- Designing advance SQL queries, procedure, cursor, triggers, and scripts.
- Knowledgeable in SQL maintenance activities such as transactional replication, clustering, maintaining index fragmentation, SQL jobs, database backup & restores.
- Extensively worked on creating EDTs, Base Enum, Forms, Classes, Queries and Reports according to meet the client requirements.
- Inventory Closing and Reconciliation for the Retail Environments
- Designing Crystal Report 2008 Version and SSRS More than 300 Complex and Simple Documents.
- Knowledge on General ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory Management, Product information Management, Project Management and Sales and Marketing modules.
- Expertise in AX 2012 security framework and Worked extensively on Roles and Permissions at security level.
- Expertise in requirements gathering, risk analysis and writing test cases by analyzing Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) and Functional Requirement documents(FRD) and mapping them for tracking the completeness.
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Testing Methodologies.
- Excellent exposure on numerous Bug fixes and Design Change requests in AX 2012 in Rich and Enterprise portal development. Involved in Code and layer Upgrade from AX 6.2 to AX CU7
- Performed analysis for a company-wide Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP implementation
- Worked on Sales, Purchases, and Inventory modules.
- Worked extensively on Inventory Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger modules, Supply Chain Management and Lean Manufacturing.
- Breaking down functional requirements into technical designs, development tasks and executing to completion.
- Provided data migration solutions using Excel Add-in, custom scripts, DIXF and data entities.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong analytical problem solving, having ability to multi-task, work in a team environment.
- Experienced individual committed to working in a successful organization to achieve both personal and corporate achievements.
- Strong attitude towards learning new technologies and sharing ideas.
Dynamics AX Functional Consultant
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- As a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer involved in designing new e-commerce solution using Magento e-commerce, Dynamics AX 2012 R3, AX Retail POS and Call Center functionality to support customer service and sales teams.
- Customize entities and created custom ones for the functionalities needed.
- Maintain MS Dynamics CRM solutions/organization in all Environments. Maintenance includes DR/backup, automate deployment of MS Dynamics CRM managed solutions, import/export managed/unmanaged solutions/organization, performance tuning.
- Main modules I worked with included: Inventory management, Product information management, Production control, Warehouse management, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable etc.
- Proactively or working with business units, create, maintain and deploy business intelligence reporting and dashboard solutions.
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances and perform define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence.
- Involved in writing SSIS packages for migrating data to MS CRM from SQL and generating reports using SSRS and also experience in configuring MS CRM with MS outlook and SharePoint Integration.
- Business Intelligence Suite (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) for SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2014.
- Designed and implemented data transformation project to migrate accounting and financial data from AS400 to SQL Server 2016. (SQL, SSIS, C# and eConnect) .
- Developed applications using X++, C #, .net and visual studio 2010.
- Design and developed SSIS packages, database objects, stored procedures and packages, views, tables, triggers and ETL code using coding standards and according to technical specifications.
- Involved in customer's business process evaluation, requirement gathering, Fit/Gap analysis for proposes suitable solutions, and scope definition.
- Involved in requirement gathering for Functional Design Document (FDD) based on sure step methodology.
- Involved in the design, development and support of Charge Code Assignment using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, Scribe Insight, SSRS, SQL Server, and SharePoint Server 2010.
- Involved in upgrading, customizing and configuring Dynamics CRM 2016 to Dynamics 365.
- Package Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations customizations into deployable objects
- Proposed and track IT Application budget for ERP Microsoft Dynamics AX Customization and Implementation.
- Responsible for the development phases of full-cycle Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations.
- Worked on AX security, adding users, providing access, restricting users etc.
- Successfully Designed, Implemented and administrating Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Retail Environment from Develop, Test, UAT, Stage and Production Environment with full high availability with load balancing configuration including SQL Always Feature.
- Configuring AOS Load balancing and AX cluster configurations.
- Configuration of Procurement workflows for purchase order, purchase requisition and RFQ. Configuration of workflow in AP and AR modules.
- Worked with the development team to refine the value and usability of the proposed designs with a focus on keeping the implementations discrete and within managed cost.
- Dynamics AX Technical issue, performance tuning and troubleshooting, AX Database server maintenance and optimizing slow running AX jobs and DIXF jobs. Dynamics AX Security roles, duties and privileges development and customization as per security and business needs.
- Installation and administration of Windows 2012 R2 Cluster with SQL Server Always On features. AX SSRS load balancing, Integration services and Analysis Service. Dynamics Management Reporters.
- Involved in configuration of General Ledger (G/L) module, Chart of Accounts and Financial dimensions based on the requirement with the help of advance rule Structure.
- Configuration of main accounts, legal entities, inter-company transactions, accounting currency, reporting currency, Journal names and numbering system.
- Involved in customization of forms, SSRS Reports, mapping of reports, imported data from Excel to Dynamics AX.
- Involved in code reviews, prepared test cases and test plan reviews for functional requirement.
- Provided feedback on new requests for feature enhancements and user stories as needed to account for logical inconsistencies in narratives, business requirements, functional requirements and concept designs.
Environment: Dynamics AX 2012 R3, SQL Server 2008 R2, MS Dynamics 365 version 8.2, Dynamics CRM 2013, Dynamics CRM 365, SQL Server 2012 Upgrade Advisor, SCM, X++, Windows 2012 R2 Cluster, SQL, SSIS, C#, eConnect, SQL Server Profiler, SQL Server 2014, Windows Server 2008.
Dynamics AX Consultant
- Full cycle implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Prepared functional documentation.
- Worked on Finance and Trade and Logistics Modules.
- Drafted documentation with MS Visio diagrams to account for current/future business process changes in conjunction with the changes to the software being proposed.
- Responsible for implementations within the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on Field Service projects for clients.
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamics AX with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Service, Project Service and Field Service workloads.
- Demonstrated understanding of business processes and technology as it relates to the operation of the sales, marketing, customer services, and field service departments within an organization.
- Exhibit deep understanding and thought leadership in the Field Service space and contribute to and develop blogs, articles, and white papers.
- Perform intakes with the business to capture the details of the issue that needs to be addressed.
- Work with Business to design a cross department solution that provides a solution involving the least amount of overhead and training to use.
- Made decisions on customization workarounds, and process changes.
- Configured General Ledgers in Dynamics AX 2012 R2, defining different currencies in company and required exchange rate set up on the project.
- Setting up Chart of Accounts, General Ledger Parameters, Dimensions, and Dimension Groups.
- Setting up taxes, item related taxes, customer and vendor related taxes in Dynamics AX. Setup of Taxes for Canadian entity and other international entities.
- Setup of Journal names, Fixed Assets, Depreciation profiles, value models.
- Work with CFO, Controller and CIO to get business requirements and formulate the solutions to improve business process using information systems.
- Identified & recommended product customization, enhancements.
- Worked on AX integration with EDI and other third party software’s.
- Create custom advanced filters and field selections tailored to individual users or user groups in Dynamics AX.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008 R2, MS SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2012 Upgrade Advisor, Field Service, SQL Server Profiler, Windows Server 2008, Rack space.
Dynamics AX Developer
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Preparation of entity design document and fixing the scope of the functionality.
- Installation and Configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Performed extensive development and programming with X++ throughout full life cycle development of Dynamics AX 2012.
- Experience with Inventory Planning - Valuation methods, Open to buy and forecasting, Store grading and purchase allocations
- Designing of new forms, tables, reports, jobs, classes and other AOT objects suiting the technical requirements.
- Created various elements from the AOT (Application Object Tree) like Tables, EDTs, Enums and Views, Forms, Classes, Queries, Reports, and Menu Items as and when required during the flow of the project.
- Practiced Supply Chain Management (SCM) methodologies to strategically interface with commercial, equipment suppliers, transportation providers, and company engineers.
- Setup of Inventory management module and creation of Inventory model groups, intercompany orders.
- Implemented Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Scorecard for SCM metrics.
- Customized and enhanced Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory Management, Production and Payroll modules according to user specifications.
- Created the Record Training document for all business unit’ Confidential quit-users to use the AX well known reviews of accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, manufacturing and inventory control with parameters setup and navigations.
- Inventory Closing and Reconciliation for the Retail Environments.
- Created multiple tables, forms, reports from scratch, in some cases they had to be created during run-time.
- Developed new AX tools to give managers ability to add / remove fields for sales orders and sales lines.
- Propose solution to the new change request and bugs.
- Analyses business processes by working with users to translate requirements into functional specifications for Dynamics AX modifications.
- Involved in customization of forms, SSRS Reports, mapping of reports, imported data from Excel to Dynamics AX.
- Responsible for code upgrading of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to AX 2012 R2 Applications. Involved in resolving the production readiness errors that arise from readiness checks.
- Configured and developed workflows in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Drafted detailed procedure and user guides to assist end user in completing the necessary day-to-day business in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Created and developed query for Drill Down and ad Hoc Reports using SQL Server 2012, SSRS and imported data from various sources such as MS Excel and MS Access using Import.
Environment: Dynamics AX 2009, SQL Server 2012, SSRS, Windows Server, SCM methodologies, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, X++, AX 2012 AR, MS SharePoint and Clear Quest.